PDA

View Full Version : giving away a 87 four door lx for a simple favor

lamontlamont
06-01-2010, 12:36 PM
I am trying to purchase a 94-97 honda accord but I am having problems dealing with people plus my 3gee stripped teeth on the fly wheel so it won't start. I did the crank pulley turning trick and it will start when warm but when I try to start it cold it won't turn on because the fly wheel has too spin too much and it always catches the toothless spot. I think it will start up on a h ot day with a freshly charged battery and some starter fluid. You might be able to get it started by spinning the crank pulley some how too. otherwise you will have to tow it away. Car is old with 350k but the engine and tranny are STRONG! Just replaced a bunch of parts like alt and starter which are 1 month old. You can have the receipts, maybe you can get a refund.

when I get my new car I will probably just call the junk yard to take this car away but if you can refer me to a seller of a 94-96 mint condition accord in great shape. I will give you my 3 geez plus I can give you a treadmill and a computer too. I live in Irvington NJ and I am willing to drive to hudson valley NY westchester county NY maybe Philly central and south Jersey. Accord I am looking for needs to be a 4cyl non vtec with under 160k automatic leather Unless it is faded and ripped. I do not care about a radio You can keep your radio. I do not want any modified cars just a stock car with good paint no rust and no dents. Call me at nine seven three four one six eighteen thirty one.
I will buy from you , If you give me a referral to somebody and I buy it the 3geez is yours free.

One last thing. If you take the car you must sign a form saying you took it and it is sold for parts and any tickets issued to this car as of your removing it, are your responsibility. I will not give the car to anyone under 21yo