PDA

View Full Version : 3geez titles?

King Peetis
06-01-2010, 05:38 PM
I see different titles under some of the members names but I dont understand what it all means. Well, I know what a Foundation member is but what is an Administrator? or a Moderator? or a Director? What did you do to earn the title, and what are your responsibilities/entitlements?

Heres what I think and correct me if Im wrong;

Director: the guy(s) that started the forum

Moderator: Settles things down or locks a thread when a topic runs terminal velocity

Foundation: paid to be a member of this great site!

Administrator:????

Harrison_Bergeron
06-01-2010, 06:16 PM
Director=Mayor?
Admin=Police Chief
Moderator=Deputy

I've never seen "Director" on any other forum, but Admins and Mods are are the ones that oversee the day to day of the site, mostly just watching for ne'er-do-wells. The Admins have more power and responsibility than the mods. Usually mods are only assigned a certain subsection, and can only lock threads, and do temporary bans, Admins on the other hand have power everywhere and can permanently delete/hide threads and ban members.

2oodoor
06-02-2010, 08:39 AM
my old ass eyes were playing tricks on me, I read king peetis 3geez titties :sad2:much to my disappointment smile turn upside down...

hey but back on topic, rumor has it those guys have their own private section ,similar to foundation. I hear they get in there and talk really nasty to each other and nobody can do anything to them.:flip:

:rofl:

Edison Carasio
06-02-2010, 09:33 AM
my old ass eyes were playing tricks on me, I read king peetis 3geez titties :sad2:much to my disappointment smile turn upside down...

hey but back on topic, rumor has it those guys have their own private section ,similar to foundation. I hear they get in there and talk really nasty to each other and nobody can do anything to them.:flip:

:rofl:

It's not real nasty, it's real sweeeeeeet. lol jk.