PDA

View Full Version : Someone sideswiped my 3G

Xaisk
06-02-2010, 07:54 AM
Well yesterday was an unfortunate day.

I was driving home with my girlfriend and I signal to get in the right lane.
This moron in a Pontiac Trans AM was a good distance back so it was clearly safe to proceed. I proceed into the turn and all of the sudden this #(%)@# Full throttles it to try and stop me from getting in the lane or pass me before I make it in. His engine was pretty loud too ill give him that. Alas he doesnt make it and his front left fender hits my passenger side door and rips the black trim bar in the middle off and scratchs up my paint with a few minor dents. The paint is shredded and now when I open that door, it makes a loud clang because the door is coming off the fender and its snapping back in place. His plate read: NOS 1

The guy tryed to threaten me not to tell the cops what happened, and told the cops a few different stories. He tryed to tell them that he had friends who saw the accident but this is clearly horse manure because if your friends seen it, they would stop and tell the cops and I would probally have been at fault.
Then he tryed to tell the cops that I didnt even bother looking before merging nor did I signal, which is more bull#(@) because I indeed signaled and looked. How would he know anyway? Im pretty sure he was watching the road and not watching me inside my car when im in front of him. He also tryed to tell the cops that I turned into the lane super fast like I was racing somebody which if that was the truth the cars would be in MUCH worse condition.

Im pretty pissed off. Why does stuff keep happening to my 3G? =(
Im just thankful the damages are light and didnt affect my precious engine.

russiankid
06-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Damn that sucks. One thing you have to learn is what to expect from idiots on the road. 75% of the time you can tell what an idiot will do or possibly brewing in his/her head.

Civic Accord Honda
06-02-2010, 11:52 AM
ouch, fucking douche bags >< take his ass to court

ecogabriel
06-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Damn that sucks. One thing you have to learn is what to expect from idiots on the road. 75% of the time you can tell what an idiot will do or possibly brewing in his/her head.

F...! :mad:

Driving is probably more about avoiding other people's mistakes (or plain recklessness) than avoiding making mistakes oneself. :uh:

Things just happen. It seems from your description that it is fixable though; if a door fixes it try getting a good one and be done with it.

I don't know the details but it seems that if someone keeps changing his/her story then s/he does not really have a story.
Maybe you should just let him talk whatever; some people dig their graves using their tongues as shovels.

Hope you can get it sorted out.

blazin3gen
06-02-2010, 02:36 PM
rape that piece of shit for a new paint job!

Tdurr
06-02-2010, 05:04 PM
poop in a paper bag, set it on fire, sit it on this guys doorstep and ring the doorbell.

but really that blows man. I'm sure if he told all those stories then the cops will have a few to pick from to tell he is lying.

Dr_Snooz
06-02-2010, 05:59 PM
That sucks dude. Is it easily fixed?

Xaisk
06-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Yeah I can easily fix it. I should prolly take some pics sometime. It is a little banged up but the dents can be hammered out. I can then sand it and repaint it etc. Shouldnt be TOO hard of a project.

I just think its ridiculous that some moron did this and tryed to blame it on me.
What is the world comin to these days?

Im definitely going to make sure his insurance covers this crap though, and get some money for the crap ive got to put up with. Also, His insurance should skyrocket. Im glad to have that happen because maybe itll get one of the morons off the road and make it safer.

charliekuney
06-03-2010, 06:18 PM
I just think its ridiculous that some moron did this and tryed to blame it on me.
What is the world comin to these days?

I don't know if you were here for my wreck, but the couple in the van I hit are suing my parents for "injuries imposed on their two disabled children". Two children who just happened to not be in the motherfucking van.

Xaisk
06-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Man.. thats fucking ridiculous. The police report should say the children werent in the van so you SHOULD be fine.