PDA

View Full Version : Houston Accord meet 6-26-10

hahaha38
06-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Its time again for another fun meet. This Time we will be headed to Schlitterbahn Galveston.

Where: Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark

Address: 2109 Lockheed St Galveston, TX 77554

When: June 26th 10:00 A.M.

Who: Accords/TL's/TSX's of all generations.

Why: Its hot out. Time to cool of in a pool!!

Rules:
1) No alcohol. No drugs as well. The park does not allow alcohol on the premisis.
2) No revving your engines or sounding your car horns.
3) No loud music. (please keep it at a respectful level)
4) Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the park.
5) Please watch your trash. Do not leave trash on the ground.
6) No street racing at or near the event.
7) No burn/peel outs. No drifting.
8) No speeding in the parking lot!

Price for the park will be $34.63 with the group rate. That is including tax. If you want in on the group price I will need the money 7 days in advance or by the 21st at the very latest for the purchase of the tickets. If you can not prepay for the tickets then you will have to pay full price at the gate if you wish to go which will be $43.29 with tax.

I would like to be in galveston by 10 A.M.

Rollout for us Northsiders will be at the hooters on 1960 & 45. Meet up at 8 A.M. Rolling out by 8:15.

Rollout for the southside will be at the Almeda mall by the Macy's. Meet up at 9:00 A.M and rolling out by 9:15. Northside will meet up here for the rollout.

Lets have a great time. Don't forget the sunscreen,drinks,food or anything else you would like to bring in the park.

Lets get the list going:

1. hahaha38

fallen40379
06-04-2010, 03:37 PM
i will try and be there, dunno if i will be able to go cause i get PRK (lasik) done on Tues the 8th. Wait, this is a wednesday, doubt i can get out of work to come

88LXi68
06-05-2010, 06:09 AM
i will try and be there, dunno if i will be able to go cause i get PRK (lasik) done on Tues the 8th. Wait, this is a wednesday, doubt i can get out of work to come

no the 26th is a Saturday. man up and go. I wish there were more Accord meets around my area. maybe I should look

fallen40379
06-17-2010, 09:33 PM
yea, i had screwed up my calender pretty bad, i will be leaving for Missouri on the 25th, otherwise i would go