PDA

View Full Version : Hey Georgia guys, I need your help with my car.

King Peetis
06-06-2010, 03:05 PM
I need your assistance putting the final touches on my ride. My wife and kids consume my time on the weekends and I cant seem to put my car on the priority list. Well my car comes after boyscouts, sports, robotics camp, VBS, chores, and whatever else the wife and kids want to suck out of me, I mean participate in. :banghead:

I have plenty of hand tools, an air compressor and tools, a garage, refrigerator full of beer and soda, and a Papa Johns right down the street. We could make a mini meet out of it. There are a bunch of us right here in the good ol' state of Georgia. Last count I think there were like 10 of us. A couple of new comers and plenty of veterans.Shit I dont care if you come from B.F.E., I could use your help. You guys pick a weekend in July and I will plan for it. My job has me tied up the rest of June.

Stuff I need to Install:

Ksports
Front sway bar
Rear disc brakes
DC headers
Bisi IM gasket
Tear down an old engine so I can get it to the machine shop

And thats just some of the stuff. Let me know if youre down to eat drink and wrench.

HollaHollaHollaHollaHollaHollaHollaHollaHollaHolla HollaHollaHolla.

ecogabriel
06-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Well, that's a tempting proposition even without the pizza.
I do have a few things to do on my own clunker and I am overtaxed by family, school obligations (big D coming soon), work, and $$$, so I know how it feels like.
Several pairs of hands, eyes, and a few brain cells (where are mine wtf?) are good when working on cars.
I like working on cars as much as my son hates it... I see a lot of walking on HIS future :tongue:

Tdurr
06-06-2010, 03:42 PM
u kno all u gotta do is call me pete! just has to be on a sunday or friday(my two days off)

King Peetis
06-07-2010, 05:19 AM
u kno all u gotta do is call me pete! just has to be on a sunday or friday(my two days off)

Ok, lets set it up for this coming Friday. We can install the brakes and Ksports. That will be a good start. Thanks Tim :thumbup:

dacantu
06-07-2010, 07:29 AM
i envy you! I wish i had ksports on my accord. i have them on my teg and they ride like a dream i can only imagine them being even better on the accord.

did you just get springs or full coilovers?

cant wait to see what plans you have for that extra head that you jave laying around eh eh :thumbup:

King Peetis
06-07-2010, 03:59 PM
i envy you! I wish i had ksports on my accord. i have them on my teg and they ride like a dream i can only imagine them being even better on the accord.

did you just get springs or full coilovers?

cant wait to see what plans you have for that extra head that you jave laying around eh eh :thumbup:

I got a set of full coilovers. Well the extra head is going out to get built the way it should be. I plan on dropping some coin on it. most say Im crazy :nuts:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/576/ksport.png (http://img34.imageshack.us/i/ksport.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

mushroom_toy
06-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Tim actually gonna show for something? Maybe he'll show to help you out. I would come help ya Pete if I didnt have so much work to do myself.

King Peetis
06-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Tim actually gonna show for something? Maybe he'll show to help you out. I would come help ya Pete if I didnt have so much work to do myself.

Its all good. I'll keep Tim pretty busy :lol:. Brakes, struts, sway bars--He'll be tired when Im done with him but, we will enjoy the spoils :cheers:

dacantu
06-08-2010, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=King Peetis;1021884]I got a set of full coilovers. Well the extra head is going out to get built the way it should be. I plan on dropping some coin on it. most say Im crazy :nuts:
[QUOTE]

lol thats the way to do it man go big or go home.

and thats awesome! what did you pay for the coilovers? i forgot which cars we had to get them from. the front and backs are from different cars correct?

mushroom_toy
06-10-2010, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=King Peetis;1021884]I got a set of full coilovers. Well the extra head is going out to get built the way it should be. I plan on dropping some coin on it. most say Im crazy :nuts:
[QUOTE]

lol thats the way to do it man go big or go home.

and thats awesome! what did you pay for the coilovers? i forgot which cars we had to get them from. the front and backs are from different cars correct?

Youve been out of the loop lol. They make a set for us now. :)