PDA

View Full Version : Big n bad wit vtec

GLICIOUS21
06-19-2010, 09:01 PM
A FEW PICS OF MY 3RD GEN. RIGHT NOW ITS BEING SWAP 2 JDM H22 SO THESE R RECENT PICS OF IT EALIER. AT THE MEET I PARKED NEXT 2 BOB LOL.THEN ON MY WAY BACK FROM THE MEET I WAS ON 275 DOIN 120 MPH. MY WIFE GOT PISSED.NEXT TIME I WONT GO THAT FAST WITH HER THERE.http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/ac132/GLICIOUS21/MY%20HONDA/

2drSE-i
06-19-2010, 09:21 PM
lolwut

Pico
06-19-2010, 09:22 PM
lolwut

x2

89T
06-19-2010, 09:27 PM
who the fux is bob? lol!

GLICIOUS21
06-19-2010, 09:30 PM
Bob fix it bob. He on like every website kinda like me lol.

GLICIOUS21
06-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Man wtf, um not doin it right.do n e body else c my pics ?

Bglad420
06-19-2010, 10:44 PM
nope

stat1K
06-19-2010, 10:46 PM
holy ban.

GLICIOUS21
06-19-2010, 11:40 PM
I clicked on browse n when i picked the pic i wanted i clicked post reply n the text show but not the pic.idk what else 2 do.

A18A
06-19-2010, 11:56 PM
what is this i dont even

Civic Accord Honda
06-20-2010, 12:05 AM
wat

MessyHonda
06-20-2010, 12:08 AM
you have to host pics on photobucket

GLICIOUS21
06-20-2010, 12:09 AM
Lol um n d pacific time n right now every body n d pacific time zone is catching zzzzs. But not me i wanna post pics of my 3rd gen real bad but dam can it b any harder. It is literally rocket science lol.

MessyHonda
06-20-2010, 12:12 AM
its easy...you sign up for a photobucket acct http://photobucket.com/ and then you upload pics and then you will get links and you post them here so we can all see...and please dont type ghetto(E-thug)...its really hard to read

GLICIOUS21
06-20-2010, 12:25 AM
Lol ok umma try that right now. I gotta make a acount on there first. Wish me luck. Its kind of like filling out a application lmao. Thanx 4 the suggestion cuz i been needing it

GLICIOUS21
06-20-2010, 01:34 AM
OK CHECK OUT MY 3RD GEN... http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/ac132/GLICIOUS21/MY%20HONDA/

itzdave
06-20-2010, 05:09 AM
dude... what!?

itzdave
06-20-2010, 05:12 AM
Man wtf, um not doin it right.do n e body else c my pics ?

Lol um n d pacific time n right now every body n d pacific time zone is catching zzzzs. But not me i wanna post pics of my 3rd gen real bad but dam can it b any harder. It is literally rocket science lol.

its easy...you sign up for a photobucket acct http://photobucket.com/ and then you upload pics and then you will get links and you post them here so we can all see...AND PLEASE DONT TYPE GHETTO(E-thug)...its really hard to read

Lol ok umma try that right now. I gotta make a acount on there first. Wish me luck. Its kind of like filling out a application lmao. Thanx 4 the suggestion cuz i been needing it

:facepalm::slap:

LX-incredible
06-20-2010, 05:20 AM
vtech. u fogot teh h dawg

lostforawhile
06-20-2010, 05:49 AM
the pictures work but all I see is an A20 and a red H badge

lostforawhile
06-20-2010, 05:54 AM
didn't you use to own a blue hatch with bad body rust? i seem to recall seeing you going through moultrie years ago and the hatch had Florida plates, I was walking an exhaust manifold to the machine shop. why do you have a fake SI badge on your car? these cars came in DX,LX,LXI, and SEI and none of the badges were red. you'll get a lot more respect here with a basic DX that you've put work into, vs a car with fake badges thats not what it says. This isn't the fast and the furious, these are classic Accords now, people on this site respect work. there are some serious fast cars here, even a drag hatch that is currently in the 10's, and is going for the 9's next. People here can smell bullshit a mile away, who is doing the H22 swap? what are the details, only one person has done this successfully so far, and it's no drop it off at a shop project.

itzdave
06-20-2010, 07:27 AM
didn't you use to own a blue hatch with bad body rust? i seem to recall seeing you going through moultrie years ago and the hatch had Florida plates, I was walking an exhaust manifold to the machine shop. why do you have a fake SI badge on your car? these cars came in DX,LX,LXI, and SEI and none of the badges were red. you'll get a lot more respect here with a basic DX that you've put work into, vs a car with fake badges thats not what it says. This isn't the fast and the furious, these are classic Accords now, people on this site respect work. there are some serious fast cars here, even a drag hatch that is currently in the 10's, and is going for the 9's next. People here can smell bullshit a mile away, who is doing the H22 swap? what are the details, only one person has done this successfully so far, and it's no drop it off at a shop project.

don't front and never try to be what you're not
Cause you can be quick, jump the candlestick, burn your back and fuck Jill on a hill, but you still ain't Jack

whatchu talkin bout willis!?
dat shitz be MAAAAD TYTE YO!!!
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm106/Miky_Z/Poser-1.jpg

blazin3gen
06-20-2010, 07:28 AM
the pictures work but all I see is an A20 and a red H badge

he said the car was getting swapped and these were the only recent pics he had.

whats with ur CAI? lol

itzdave
06-20-2010, 07:31 AM
FRO DAT SHITZ IN YO GAZ TANK!
http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac132/GLICIOUS21/MY%20HONDA/100_5397.jpg

blazin3gen
06-20-2010, 07:34 AM

don't front and never try to be what you're not
Cause you can be quick, jump the candlestick, burn your back and fuck Jill on a hill, but you still ain't Jack

and damn son let em defend himself, people have diff tastes some of people dont like your ride, some do, its just Diff tastes... its not that hard to believe someone swaping an h series in the car.. if u got the money and the know how anything is possible..

lostforawhile
06-20-2010, 07:43 AM
and damn son let em defend himself, people have diff tastes some of people dont like your ride, some do, its just Diff tastes... its not that hard to believe someone swaping an h series in the car.. if u got the money and the know how anything is possible..

I just want to see pictures is all, I've only seen one H22 swap, and that was Johnnys swap, if you follow his thread you can see how much of an issue it was to do. It drive me nuts to see fake badges on a car, I keep thinking I met him up here, it looked a lot like him, I was walking to the machine shop with that manifold, and i talked to someone in a blue hatch with Florida plates, looked like him, never saw that hatch or driver again, so i'm thinking he was just passing through

itzdave
06-20-2010, 07:47 AM
and i just feel like bein an ass today ;)

labeledsk8r
06-20-2010, 08:47 AM
noticed it says on some of the pics that you were in ocala but i have never seen ether of those cars around (im guessing your not local) carr is very clean just not my taste of mods, but if you like it then role with it

CzEcHy
06-20-2010, 09:21 AM
whatchu talkin bout willis!?
dat shitz be MAAAAD TYTE YO!!!
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm106/Miky_Z/Poser-1.jpg

Is that a Prelude or a Toyota?

Catalyst
06-20-2010, 09:52 AM
Is that a Prelude or a Toyota?

Toyota Corolla.

GLICIOUS21
06-20-2010, 10:40 AM
Wtf lol. Ae86 on page lol.hondas r better

charliekuney
06-20-2010, 11:09 AM
Wtf lol. Ae86 on page lol.hondas r better

American's have overcomplicated two things: walking, and typing.

GLICIOUS21
06-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Lol u right, u right

Bglad420
06-21-2010, 09:20 AM
vtech. u fogot teh h dawg

What? Are you that retarded?? There's no "H" it's v-tec.

SZfiftyfour
06-21-2010, 10:08 AM
yay we have our own CAH now! Hey I like the car though, personally I would remove the rainbow of hose-covers. Other than that it looks good IMO.
Lawlz @ the yota, especially the backwards tachometer.

stat1K
06-21-2010, 10:55 AM

no bro there's an h, i don't know what you're smoking but clearly you're wrong. just like the poster of the thread. :koolaid:

2drSE-i
06-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Did anyone else notice the check engine light when the guy was doing 120? lol

Bglad420
06-21-2010, 12:06 PM
no bro there's an h, i don't know what you're smoking but clearly you're wrong. just like the poster of the thread. :koolaid:

I smoke american spirits... but just so you know...

http://www.downtoground.net/images/customercars/ryancivicengine.jpg

No H

Bglad420
06-21-2010, 12:09 PM
A little wiki for ya...

VTEC (Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control) Is the H for the HOMO version?

>>CLICK<< (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VTEC)

stat1K
06-21-2010, 12:13 PM
no way broseph, those american spirits must be packed with some other spirits, there is always an H in vtech... why do you think they made those phones? those were copies of honda's v-tech. not to be confused, of course, with VTAK, that's a different formula.

but seriously, vtech stands for, variable timing electronic control holmes.

but do you get it yet? you're so incensed over what has and always will be a huge joke.

pop some mad http://www.acuraworld.com/forums/attachments/f74/26087d1220843310-2000-gs-r-vtech-problem-plz-help-vtech-vt20-2431.jpg

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 12:14 PM
Did anyone else notice the check engine light when the guy was doing 120? lol

yep and something didn't look right as far as the speed and RPM

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 12:32 PM

DONT TRY 2 B SOMETHING UM NOT LOL. THATS FUNNY . MAN FIRST INVOLVED THE RED Si LOGO REPRESENTS THE VALUE OF THE MOTOR.THE A20A3 AINT JUST NO OL WEAK ASS JUNK HONDA MOTOR. IT IS THE STRONG HEART OF THE VERY VALUABLE N SPORTY OLD SKOOL PRELUDE SPORTS MODELS BACK THEN CALLED 2.0 Si. I DONT C SHIT FAKE BOUT SPORTIN A Si BADGE 2 GO WITH MY Si MOTOR.N I HAVE ALOT OF HARD WORK N SWEAT UNDER MY HOOD, YEA DAT WAS ME MYSELF N I N B CUZ OF THAT SHOPS REFUSE 2 TOUCH MY CAR. THEY WONT EVEN CHANGE THE DAM OIL. ME MYSELF N I SO DONT JUDGE ME CUZ I GET DEM HANDS DIRTY BUT KEEP THAT ENGINE SPOTLESS. 4 DAT NO 1 HAS 2 RESPECT ME BUT MYSELF CUZ I KNOW D FACTS.

CzEcHy
06-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Word.

LX-incredible
06-21-2010, 12:40 PM

I know... Just like theres no H in his garage. Smoke another one bro.

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 12:45 PM
DONT TRY 2 B SOMETHING UM NOT LOL. THATS FUNNY . MAN FIRST INVOLVED THE RED Si LOGO REPRESENTS THE VALUE OF THE MOTOR.THE A20A3 AINT JUST NO OL WEAK ASS JUNK HONDA MOTOR. IT IS THE STRONG HEART OF THE VERY VALUABLE N SPORTY OLD SKOOL PRELUDE SPORTS MODELS BACK THEN CALLED 2.0 Si. I DONT C SHIT FAKE BOUT SPORTIN A Si BADGE 2 GO WITH MY Si MOTOR.N I HAVE ALOT OF HARD WORK N SWEAT UNDER MY HOOD, YEA DAT WAS ME MYSELF N I N B CUZ OF THAT SHOPS REFUSE 2 TOUCH MY CAR. THEY WONT EVEN CHANGE THE DAM OIL. ME MYSELF N I SO DONT JUDGE ME CUZ I GET DEM HANDS DIRTY BUT KEEP THAT ENGINE SPOTLESS. 4 DAT NO 1 HAS 2 RESPECT ME BUT MYSELF CUZ I KNOW D FACTS.

what the hell did you just say? and the red SI badge stands for R-icer with cheap aftermarket parts.

stat1K
06-21-2010, 12:53 PM
i know... Just like theres no h in his garage. Smoke another one bro.

burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

2ndGenGuy
06-21-2010, 12:56 PM
LOL @ this thread. The trolling is hilarious. IBTL!

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 12:58 PM
i know... Just like theres no h in his garage. Smoke another one bro.fyi, ya boy dont smoke. Got better ish 2 do like tinkering with my car n washing it every time right after. N i keep the h n my living room because it is a $930 jdm motor from tiger japanese automotive with 33k.u can c it on youtube under this same user name if u need d proof. Other than that i aint gotta prove nothing 2 nobody u can believe or not.its not being a easy swap 4 me n my boy lately but when its all said n done my vids on youtube will prove it.by the way my income tax earned me the motor um not a rich spoiled boy.i live with wife n daughter where 80% of my budget goes but this swap is my dream.

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 01:04 PM
what the hell did you just say? And the red si badge stands for r-icer with cheap aftermarket parts.

if my 89 is a ricer wtf does that make yo 86 homie.i aint join the site n post my pics n information 4 dis shit....

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 01:11 PM
yep and something didn't look right as far as the speed and RPMU CONFUSED B-CUZ MY DRIVETRAIN IS AUTO.SO WHILE YO 5TH GEAR WILL CHILL AT 120 MPH MY 4TH IS SCEAMIN 4500 RPMs AT 120 MPH.

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 01:14 PM
if my 89 is a ricer wtf does that make yo 86 homie.i aint join the site n post my pics n information 4 dis shit....

I build real cars, I don't need red plastic shit and fake badges, you'll find quick rice isn't well tolerated here. This is probably the best site out there for information and help on your car, but most people here have a very low tolerance for rice, and for trolling. get rid of the fake badges, the fart can, and find out why your check engine light is on, and everyone will get along better. I notice you won't post pictures of the motor or any of the work, strange isn't it?

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 01:20 PM
I'm not even going to waste my time responding to this troll.

Bglad420
06-21-2010, 01:43 PM
I know... Just like theres no H in his garage. Smoke another one bro.

burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

You both lost me. :toilet:

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 01:51 PM
I build real cars, I don't need red plastic shit and fake badges, you'll find quick rice isn't well tolerated here. This is probably the best site out there for information and help on your car, but most people here have a very low tolerance for rice, and for trolling. get rid of the fake badges, the fart can, and find out why your check engine light is on, and everyone will get along better. I notice you won't post pictures of the motor or any of the work, strange isn't it? NOT THAT STRANGE 2 ME. U JUST LOST 4 A WHILE N NEED 2 FIND YO SELF. NOBODY ELSE IS BEGGING 2 C OILY PARTS SCATTERED N MY FRIEND`S GARAGE. U DONT HAVE 2 HATE ON MY SHIT N QUIZ ME 2 B INTERESTED. I GOT FRIENDS INTERNATIONAL ON MANY SITES. SOME DONT EVEN SPEAK MY LANGUAGES BUT THEY CAN SAY GOOD JOB OR WOW.UM WORLD WIDE UNITED N NOT HERE 2 R.Q. MY CAR AINT RICE N U SPEAKIN 4 YO SELF ABOUT NOT TOLERATIN IT CUZ YO USER NAME IS ON EVERY HATIN COMMENT.MY JDM TYPE R LOGO N APEXi EXAUST MIGHT B PLASTIC SHIT N A FART CAN 2 U BUT I NOTICED OTHER 3RD GENS ON THIS SITE SPORT DEM N DATS B-CUZ WE HAVE R OWN OPINIONS.I TAKE PROUD N MY 3RD GEN N IF U DESPISE IT STOP VISITING MY PHOTOS PAGE.

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 01:56 PM
NOT THAT STRANGE 2 ME. U JUST LOST 4 A WHILE N NEED 2 FIND YO SELF. NOBODY ELSE IS BEGGING 2 C OILY PARTS SCATTERED N MY FRIEND`S GARAGE. U DONT HAVE 2 HATE ON MY SHIT N QUIZ ME 2 B INTERESTED. I GOT FRIENDS INTERNATIONAL ON MANY SITES. SOME DONT EVEN SPEAK MY LANGUAGES BUT THEY CAN SAY GOOD JOB OR WOW.UM WORLD WIDE UNITED N NOT HERE 2 R.Q. MY CAR AINT RICE N U SPEAKIN 4 YO SELF ABOUT NOT TOLERATIN IT CUZ YO USER NAME IS ON EVERY HATIN COMMENT.MY JDM TYPE R LOGO N APEXi EXAUST MIGHT B PLASTIC SHIT N A FART CAN 2 U BUT I NOTICED OTHER 3RD GENS ON THIS SITE SPORT DEM N DATS B-CUZ WE HAVE R OWN OPINIONS.I TAKE PROUD N MY 3RD GEN N IF U DESPISE IT STOP VISITING MY PHOTOS PAGE.

let me get this straight, you come on this site bragging about your car yet you won't post pictures of this H22 you are supposed to be putting in, like I said only one other person here has done this, and he sure posted a lot of pictures of the project. the only reason you won't post anything is there is no H22. that is a huge project, you don't just drop it in the car and it magically fits.

http://info-wars.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/bullshit.gif

CzEcHy
06-21-2010, 02:20 PM
Fart cans aren't tolerated?

News to me. Then again, they are a cheap alternative to an old rusted and/or rotting muffler (my problem)

Just get a silencer..

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 02:23 PM
let me get this straight, you come on this site bragging about your car yet you won't post pictures of this H22 you are supposed to be putting in, like I said only one other person here has done this, and he sure posted a lot of pictures of the project. the only reason you won't post anything is there is no H22. that is a huge project, you don't just drop it in the car and it magically fits.

http://info-wars.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/bullshit.gif

DUH I ALREADY SAID ITS NOT A MAGIC DROP. IF U PAY ATTENTION 2 D PHOTOS U WILL C THE DATE. THOSE PICTURES WE R FKN ACIENT N IF U BUY ME MY OWN CAMERA, MEMORY CARD USB AND A DESKTOP N BETTER CONDITION THAN MY LAPTOP I WILL TAKE IT THERE N COME BACK WITH PICS 4 U. WITH WHATS BEIN LEFT OF MY BUDGET UM LUCKY MY OTHER FRIEND LET ME USE HIS LAST YEAR N THOSE R ALL I GOT.I WOULDNT B SO BROKE IF I SAVED MY TAX$$ INSTEAD OF INVESTIN N THIS SWAP. LIKE I SAID WATCH THIS SHIT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Ewz3ZdRPk SATISFIED HATER?

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 02:47 PM
fart cans aren't tolerated?

News to me. Then again, they are a cheap alternative to an old rusted and/or rotting muffler (my problem)

just get a silencer..i dont like silencers. A quiet car is not a race car. U got yo own opinion. This website wasnt made 4 us 2 say u cant have this on yo car so take it off n put what give u on.its my choice whats on my 3rd gen. I rep glicious21 n his whip n no1 else. Judge me n laugh but shit umma nigga who dnt give a dam. Thatz dat......

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Fart cans aren't tolerated?

Just get a silencer.. most people on here don't like em because they are more of a ricer thing, these cars have a really good exhaust note with a good muffler, get a good muffler and you'll enjoy it a lot better, you can get a raptor for under 30 bucks and they have a really nice sound, I have one on the 98, not annoying at all, and not too quiet, although the civic itself sucks.

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 03:24 PM
http://www.bouncencelebrations.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/popcorn.gif
EPIC TROLL THREAD

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 03:25 PM
i'm not even going to waste my time responding to this troll. "bout time shit." block this user, click click......

lostforawhile
"bout time shit." block this user, click click......

please do.

2ndGenGuy
Fuck who cares what muffler he has. Lost you need to quit antagonizing so much. You have an opinion, he has an opinion. You like purple shit and aircraft parts, he likes his muffler and Si badges. So fucking what. Thread locked.