PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody else have a problem with the forum the last two days?

Legend_master
06-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Every time I tried to log on I kept getting an error. Was it just me, or did everybody have this problem?

Bluntman
06-21-2010, 02:31 PM
Same here.

ShyBoyCA6
06-21-2010, 02:31 PM
i had that problem yesterday about it being forbidden to view this site???

RAZR
06-21-2010, 02:55 PM
Yeah me too it said (forbidden)

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 03:04 PM
same here, i kept trying to contact someone running the forum, to report the outage,but emails go through the same server. I gave up after a few hours, we need a contact email in case it goes down, to let someone know, at least it wasn't Hijacked by Islamic terrorists this time.

2oodoor
06-21-2010, 03:06 PM
it was doing that to me this morning but I thought is was just cuz I was using a public computer at the hospitol.. couldnt get on my work email either.

2ndGenGuy
06-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Yes it was down for a while. The Admins took care of the issue.

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Yes it was down for a while. The Admins took care of the issue.

do we have an outside email so we can contact someone if it crashes again? I was on maby 5 minutes before it went down, it may have been a while before anyone who could have fixed the issue noticed.

2ndGenGuy
06-21-2010, 03:39 PM
I don't think anybody is gonna die if it goes down. It's not like it happens that often anymore.

mushroom_toy
06-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Yup I got it yesterday. :(

frantik
06-21-2010, 04:47 PM
was working fine for me :dunno:

:kekeke:

cubert
06-21-2010, 04:53 PM
same here, i kept trying to contact someone running the forum, to report the outage,but emails go through the same server. I gave up after a few hours, we need a contact email in case it goes down, to let someone know, at least it wasn't Hijacked by Islamic terrorists this time.

or you could just go to the backup forum and see that the issue was realized and being fixed the whoooooole time the forum was down.

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 04:55 PM
or you could just go to the backup forum and see that the issue was realized and being fixed the whoooooole time the forum was down.

last time i checked the backup forum was virus infected and down

Civic Accord Honda
06-21-2010, 04:57 PM
I don't think anybody is gonna die if it goes down. It's not like it happens that often anymore.

+1 lolol we could also use the time away from it every now and then anyway. perfect time to go work on your car or go for a walk :) (or if your lazy like me go to other forums and spam facebook :lol:)

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 05:10 PM
+1 lolol we could also use the time away from it every now and then anyway. perfect time to go work on your car or go for a walk :) (or if your lazy like me go to other forums and spam facebook :lol:)

CAh did your computer have sex with your microwave and somehow crash the site? i know your computer is always screwed and your microwave just blew up,

Legend_master
06-21-2010, 05:27 PM
I tried the backup site, but didn't see anything about it. Maybe the wrong backup site. I know it's not a big deal, but I really just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me!

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 05:50 PM
I tried the backup site, but didn't see anything about it. Maybe the wrong backup site. I know it's not a big deal, but I really just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me!

I was the one who posted the warning on the backup site a while back, i happened to have gone to it, and it was clogged with spam, and I had picked up a nasty trojan there, I thought it had just been shut down. someone had infected the entire site

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 06:00 PM
it's still acting up, I sent a pm a while back and it still says i'm sending a pm, plus notifications aren't showing up, messages are there, but no notifications

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 07:31 PM
+1 lolol we could also use the time away from it every now and then anyway. Perfect time to go work on your car or go for a walk :) (or if your lazy like me go to other forums and spam facebook :lol:) lol. I ddnt know wtf happened.i thought it was just me. I was gonna smash my wife`s laptop.

charliekuney
06-21-2010, 08:22 PM

Hahahahaha, I use Facebook to complain.

itzdave
06-21-2010, 09:24 PM
haha yea, thought i got banned or something lol...

charliekuney
06-21-2010, 09:29 PM

No, it would say so. Trust me, I know.

Legend_master
06-21-2010, 09:32 PM

No, it would say so. Trust me, I know.

I got to admit I was wondering that myself lol. I figures there would have to be some kind of warning before that tho!

lostforawhile
06-22-2010, 03:23 AM
I forgot about the facebook page

import racer
06-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Yeah I got a forbidden error,and couldn't log on to back up site because i forgot my password.

charliekuney
06-22-2010, 11:03 AM
I got to admit I was wondering that myself lol. I figures there would have to be some kind of warning before that tho!

When you try to log in, it says:

Charlie

banned from [start date]

until [end date]

because of [reason for banishment].

D:

I forgot about the facebook page

That, too, but I meant to 2ndGenGuy.

87accordlxi
06-22-2010, 11:10 AM
What I'll eventually do is get rid of the backup board and expand Facebook for board updates - and probably create a fan page. I'm just wasting a good vbulletin license on the backup board right now.

lostforawhile
06-22-2010, 12:53 PM
What I'll eventually do is get rid of the backup board and expand Facebook for board updates - and probably create a fan page. I'm just wasting a good vbulletin license on the backup board right now.

thats a good idea, then you don't have to waste any bandwidth and facebook makes sure everything stays up

MessyHonda
06-22-2010, 11:31 PM
yeah i was on my work wifi so i didnt know if our internet was down or not