PDA

View Full Version : Attention carbeurated brothas

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 06:43 PM
If u r carbed n looking 4 hp i aint got all details 4 u but listen. My neighbor who currently has a dsm sported a carbed 3rd gen back n the day. He dynoed a pretty good enough increase n hp by custom fittin a holley. Dont ask me how or why he put it on since i assume its 4 a chevy 350 or what ever domestic type of stuff. So check that out because HE gained 50+ hp with that mod. I will do more research on what fittn he used 4 all my carbed brothas cuz i am fuel njd... http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/ac132/GLICIOUS21/MY%20HONDA/

lostforawhile
06-21-2010, 06:47 PM
SEARCH before you post, this is all known, and he didn't gain 50 horsepower by sticking on a Holley, all the carburetor swaps known and all the info you would ever want to know is already well documented on this site. look in the performance section

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 07:00 PM
Is this nigga following me?

itzdave
06-21-2010, 11:00 PM
dude, please stop typing in E-THUG, its just getting very annoying.

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 11:55 PM
dude, please stop typing in E-THUG, its just getting very annoying.WHOOOPS 4 BEING MYSELF. SORRY:toilet:

lostforawhile
06-22-2010, 03:18 AM
I'm not following you, quit bragging you know all this stuff you don't,especially don't go posting things you know nothing about, the Holley swap has already been done, the Webber swap is the most common carb swap done on this engine, there is a ton of knowledge on it available here, especially don't go insulting the guys who are into carbs big time, there are about ten of us who are serious into carbs, including myself.

ShyBoyCA6
06-22-2010, 08:18 AM
Lol wow this is funny keep it going :).

you. Can tell he's an e thug by the way he types.

2ndGenGuy
06-22-2010, 10:05 AM
What did he say that's insulting?

charliekuney
06-22-2010, 10:57 AM
What did he say that's insulting?

It's not what it said, it's that he said it. It's like me saying "OMG THiiS TURb'D FESTiiVA GAINGED LiiKE 132.44PH WiiTH A LAWNMOWER ENGiiNE".

Not necessarily insulting by words, but by existence.

/$.02

ShyBoyCA6
06-22-2010, 11:18 AM
I took off insulting off my post cause I shouldn't have said that cause I don't own a carb car.

And insulting part well ask tim he got kinda fired up there. Well the "brotha" thinks he knows what he's talking about but doesn't and plus he don't own a carb 3G so he wouldn't know.

itzdave
06-22-2010, 11:20 AM
bwahaha!!! classic sig Charlie!!!

lostforawhile
06-22-2010, 12:51 PM
yea he needs some immodium for his mouth, if he would ask questions instead of insisting he knows everything, he might learn something, he doesn't have a carb, so why is he going on about this guy,knew this guy, who gained 50 horsepower? I wonder if he knows decals cut wind resistance and make the cars mad fazzzzt? I think if you put all the carb guys together you could learn everything you need to do to build a good carb setup, but of course he already knows all. :facepalm: I don't take him serious at all

charliekuney
06-22-2010, 01:59 PM
I don't take him serious at all

I'd be surprised if he took himself seriously.

2drSE-i
06-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Personally, I think we could all use a group unbunching of our panties, but thats just me. If you get irritated reading his posts, dont post.

GLICIOUS, they are right though. We would be able to understand what your typing a lot better if you could do it in clear, plain english. I have a good friend who is an aspiring rap artist and he can type just fine.

2oodoor
06-22-2010, 04:29 PM
ya won van ella eyez is nuff dood ull udders b pozers k tanx, wad a phuk u dune avant stalkin bout 4 bull hauly buh bubba yeah dat make smee kewl tawking all phuk an edgee Kashun. uru

fitty haus pow eye kaul bool sheet, u go be yo seff dood em K...

and he did call Lost a nikka or sum buddsee dids

um k im bout nine ta ten shure I cud do it, fitty pushing it n lessn u P&P head an edis, plus jewce

2oodoor
06-22-2010, 04:31 PM
I'd be surprised if he took himself seriously.

good call Charlie...

King Peetis
06-22-2010, 07:02 PM

Offensive stuff my man. Im a brotha of color myself and I think your posts are rather embarrassing. Ok, so youre being yourself but this is no place for that kind of rhetoric. So please, from an OG to a new-G, practice your e-thuggin somewhere else and stick to social/technical language when visiting this site.

If you continue using racial epithets, I will request banning you from this site.

GLICIOUS21
06-23-2010, 07:38 PM
offensive stuff my man. Im a brotha of color myself and i think your posts are rather embarrassing. Ok, so youre being yourself but this is no place for that kind of rhetoric. So please, from an og to a new-g, practice your e-thuggin somewhere else and stick to social/technical language when visiting this site.

If you continue using racial epithets, i will request banning you from this site.

you should know dat where um from it is not offensive bro 2 bro.me and my closes boys do it and will take a bullet for each other. Me and my boricuas call each other cabrones.i have not disrespected nobody here and called them a nigga. And if you standing up for lost, if he is black like me he know there is a big difference between nigg-a and er just like me. When it comes to standing up for lost you should check my galery for what really happen because i didnt join this site for that shit or this shit.I TRIED 2 RESPECT THAT DUDE THROUGHOUT HIS COMMENTS CUZ I KNOW TREAT PEOPLE HOW YOU WANT 2B TREATED.FOR HIM TO FOLLOW MY POST N ADD TO MY DISRESPECT I FELT FROM HIM KINDA CUT THE STRING. excuse me language CUZ I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BAN ME NOW WOULD I.

lostforawhile
06-23-2010, 07:43 PM
you should know dat where um from it is not offensive bro 2 bro.me and my closes boys do it and will take a bullet for each other. Me and my boricuas call each other cabrones.i have not disrespected nobody here and called them a nigga. And if you standing up for lost, if he is black like me he know there is a big difference between nigg-a and er just like me. When it comes to standing up for lost you should check my galery for what really happen because i didnt join this site for that shit or this shit.excuse me language

I'll believe this project of yours when I see work actually done on it, my project is well documented with thousands of pics on here, don't hide behind the thug stuff, just because you are poor doesn't mean you can't build something, I'm poor as dirt, been laid off on and off for a couple of years now, we never even know if we can pay the utilities yet I still manage to build my stuff to the standards I want to. don't hide behind that kind of image, if you can really do the work prove it. Even when I'm working I don't make that much, yet I still managed to teach myself everything I needed to know to build this car, it's never stopped being built, just slowed way down. I taught myself to weld,fabricate, do sheet metal work, do machine work, wiring, paint and body, etc. I'm from a blue collar background, no one in my family was ever wealthy.

GLICIOUS21
06-23-2010, 08:05 PM
i took off insulting off my post cause i shouldn't have said that cause i don't own a carb car.

And insulting part well ask tim he got kinda fired up there. Well the "brotha" thinks he knows what he's talking about but doesn't and plus he don't own a carb 3g so he wouldn't know.

it's not what it said, it's that he said it. It's like me saying "omg thiis turb'd festiiva gainged liike 132.44ph wiith a lawnmower engiine".

Not necessarily insulting by words, but by existence.

/$.02

yea yall right, i dont own a carb and i mention that the next sentence or 2. Thatz why i said my carbed brotherson the title. I also mention that i wasnt sure about this and will do research for my carbed brothas cuz it was my neighbor`s 3gee.he said he felt about a 50 hp gain. I was just passin the idea to my carbed brothers. I would wanna know instantly if someone had an idea only fuel injected motors that will add hp. But now that i know this knowledge exist and saying carbed brothers offended every body i will delete this whole post in 2 weeks. Untill then any carbuerated stranger who was offended please reply and i will personally apologize.

lostforawhile
06-23-2010, 08:14 PM
you don't have to apologize, but on this site, instead of just talking about what you are building, post some pictures of actual work, we have a lot of people who show up on this site bragging about something, but then disappear, people here like to see projects documented, there is almost no aftermarket for these cars, so if you don't build it,or modify it, it doesn't exist. there is no easy performance, these cars aren't easy to modify for performance

GLICIOUS21
06-23-2010, 08:31 PM
i'll believe this project of yours when i see work actually done on it, my project is well documented with thousands of pics on here, don't hide behind the thug stuff, just because you are poor doesn't mean you can't build something, i'm poor as dirt, been laid off on and off for a couple of years now, we never even know if we can pay the utilities yet i still manage to build my stuff to the standards i want to. Don't hide behind that kind of image, if you can really do the work prove it. Even when i'm working i don't make that much, yet i still managed to teach myself everything i needed to know to build this car, it's never stopped being built, just slowed way down. I taught myself to weld,fabricate, do sheet metal work, do machine work, wiring, paint and body, etc. I'm from a blue collar background, no one in my family was ever wealthy.

dont judge me. I hate 2 be judge by people who know nothing bout me or my life.i dont hide behind shit. The only how i be faking is if i gave in 2 judging people like u and acted the way you wanted me 2.i aint never gonna change myself for opinions. If thats what it takes 2 have many brothas on this site i cool with the small amount i got. Um sure we all got sad storiesthats why i started off as a come together type of dude. I never had a dad a day n my life and taught myself all i know 2. And thats good you still manage 2 build your stuff in a week but who r u 2 give me a time limit or say um not doing what um doin because i aint show enough pics to satisfy you.the way isee it i aint got 2 prove nothin 2 no body as i go or at all. We ware different shoes and in my world daipers,wipes,clothin,tampons,rent and my full time job comes first.

lostforawhile
06-23-2010, 08:32 PM
dont judge me. I hate 2 be judge by people who know nothing bout me or my life.i dont hide behind shit. The only how i be faking is if i gave in 2 judging people like u and acted the way you wanted me 2.i aint never gonna change myself for opinions. If thats what it takes 2 have many brothas on this site i cool with the small amount i got. Um sure we all got sad storiesthats why i started off as a come together type of dude. I never had a dad a day n my life and taught myself all i know 2. And thats good you still manage 2 build your stuff in a week but who r u 2 give me a time limit or say um not doing what um doin because i aint show enough pics to satisfy you.the way isee it i aint got 2 prove nothin 2 no body as i go or at all. We ware different shoes and in my world daipers,wipes,clothin,tampons,rent and my full time job comes first.
I wasn't judging you I was challenging you, and I didn't build my stuff in a week, i've been working on this car for 11 years,

GLICIOUS21
06-23-2010, 08:40 PM
personally, i think we could all use a group unbunching of our panties, but thats just me. If you get irritated reading his posts, dont post.

Glicious, they are right though. We would be able to understand what your typing a lot better if you could do it in clear, plain english. I have a good friend who is an aspiring rap artist and he can type just fine.

thank you for sayin something dat make sense. Lately i have bein tryin to get rid of my habbit of quik ghetto half ass typin. Its hard but i c it is a bad habbit

2drSE-i
06-23-2010, 08:43 PM
thank you for sayin something dat make sense. Lately i have bein tryin to get rid of my habbit of quik ghetto half ass typin. Its hard but i c it is a bad habbit

Its all good with me. I have friends that type like that on facebook. Its annoying, but I'll live. Doesn't make me want to not be friends with them lmao.

ShyBoyCA6
06-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Well even though you mention your friend having a carb 3g still you wouldn't know unless you work on one. Unless you owned one and knew what would help you gain hp.

And lost just has a short temper haha so don't mind him but now you know not to talk about carbs especially when someone owned it for 11 years or so on and put a lot of work to it :)

And I don't know if you seen lost thread but he's building a 3g hatch jet soon to soar the skys :D

GLICIOUS21
06-23-2010, 08:51 PM
well even though you mention your friend having a carb 3g still you wouldn't know unless you work on one. Unless you owned one and knew what would help you gain hp.

And lost just has a short temper haha so don't mind him but now you know not to talk about carbs especially when someone owned it for 11 years or so on and put a lot of work to it :)

and i don't know if you seen lost thread but he's building a 3g hatch jet soon to soar the skys :dstill dont understand how was i talking about carbs. But ok.

lostforawhile
06-23-2010, 08:53 PM
people here like to see what you are building, this is a technical site, it doesn't matter if it's a small part of not, this isn't like some of the other Honda sites where everything is figured out, and you can order parts from a catalog. A lot of stuff has been figured out, but it's far from bolt on. there is no catalog for this car.

GLICIOUS21
06-23-2010, 08:55 PM
Bottom line is um not here 2 offend any body. I dont mind comments and suggestions but please dont judge me. And if i ever say any thing again that offends you like carbed or brother please respond and i will apologize and avoid saying it.

lostforawhile
06-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Bottom line is um not here 2 offend any body. I dont mind comments and suggestions but please dont judge me. And if i ever say any thing again that offends you like carbed or brother please respond and i will apologize and avoid saying it.

don't worry about it, CAH pissed off everyone when he first came here, but he's still here years later. :bowrofl: He's just lifetime banned from dollar store spray paint

Civic Accord Honda
06-23-2010, 09:25 PM
i anit banned from spray paint foo i got a ton of it on my pourch :D and about to be buying a case of good ole flat blackk <3

but yeah man the one point lost has is about posting pics... not to prove anything tho... its just that we go crazy for pics... check the newbs section every post says PICS NOW!!!!!! since we love to look at theses cars :)

like in my thread u can see i post a pic of every little thing i do haha not to brag about it but to show my friends who love pics :)

lostforawhile
06-24-2010, 04:55 AM
i anit banned from spray paint foo i got a ton of it on my pourch :d and about to be buying a case of good ole flat blackk <3

but yeah man the one point lost has is about posting pics... Not to prove anything tho... Its just that we go crazy for pics... Check the newbs section every post says pics now!!!!!! Since we love to look at theses cars :)

like in my thread u can see i post a pic of every little thing i do haha not to brag about it but to show my friends who love pics :)nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

GLICIOUS21
06-24-2010, 07:08 PM
THATS 1 OF THE STUFF ON MY CHRISTMAS LIST IS A CAM. EVERY BODY ELSE GOT 1 BUT ME. ALL I GOT IS A MEMORY CARD. THE LAST TIME I BORROW MY BOYS CAM TO UPLOAD VIDS ON YOUTUBE JDM SIGNALS CAME UP EVERY WHERE LIKE THE MATRIX. I PANICED AND JUST TURNED THAT ISH OFF QUICK. AND THE USB PORT IS ALWAYS ACTIN STUPID.:ugh2:

2oodoor
06-25-2010, 05:20 AM

unacceptable and you know it is, and since this is not you and your "bro to bro" then dont assume the rest of the world (this is an international forum) accepts "ish" like this.
You contractidict and insult yourself by hiding, yes hiding from your own intelligence.

There is a book we had to read for English Literature that was written total in a Cajun 'bama boy" dilect. This was incredibly hard to follow and understand while reading. But, funny thing is I would have understood it a hellova lot better just hearing it spoken. Reading it is a lot different and frankly makes no sense etawl. just sayin...

Any one of us here can be talking in person to you and drop down into whatever our regional dilect would be, it could be extreme brooklyn, boston, nashville, houston, sweeden, london, christchurch nz, thialand... whatever the case. but we still type and try at least to speak in a universal manner because we want to be understood in the exchanging of information and sharing of our lives.
peace out

lostforawhile
06-25-2010, 05:37 AM
Mikä hauskaa on, jos "veli" toisesta maasta kuullut hänen puhuvan kuin, että hän ei tiedä, mitä helvettiä hän sanoi, tämä maa näyttää ongelma yleensä on Englanti kielellä muualla maailmassa, se on opetetaan koulussa, ja ihmiset voivat puhua engish sujuvasti :ugh2:

InAccordance
06-25-2010, 05:44 AM
^ werd

lostforawhile
06-25-2010, 05:45 AM
^ werd i don't even need a translator, i can still write it, but I can't speak it anymore

ghettogeddy
06-25-2010, 05:52 AM
on the not wanting to be judged part this is the internet. you dont come on here posting stuff and pictures for it to go unheard. its all gona get judged and its what you came here to do. at least thats the way it is for me. i also post on several other boards manly pc related and its the same way i got dinged for misspelling 2 words ina post one time
i had to go on a probation, most retarded thing ever..

but this is the internet i dont know what race or color you are we are all judged as equal so the first person that looks out of line gets flamed and hard for it. sounds racist and unfare but its the internet

lostforawhile
06-25-2010, 05:59 AM
on the not wanting to be judged part this is the internet. you dont come on here posting stuff and pictures for it to go unheard. its all gona get judged and its what you came here to do. at least thats the way it is for me. i also post on several other boards manly pc related and its the same way i got dinged for misspelling 2 words ina post one time
i had to go on a probation, most retarded thing ever..

but this is the internet i dont know what race or color you are we are all judged as equal so the first person that looks out of line gets flamed and hard for it. sounds racist and unfare but its the internet
yea I don't even know what race most people on here are, it's never even been a consideration, but if someone types like an idiot, they will be judged the same way. He got a little but hurt with the attitude thread, he doesn't understand the tradition here, that if a thread has tanked, it'll get filled with useless posts, off topic whoring, and wise ass gifs, until someone wakes up and closes it, it's been like that as long as I can remember. it's like running someone out of a fraternity

Tomisimo
06-25-2010, 06:09 AM
take a bullet for you? I imagining my self your bro's running faster than F.Gamp when they see a bullet. Naive fo

my 0.02$ take it or leave it.

lostforawhile
06-25-2010, 06:17 AM
take a bullet for you? I imagining my self your bro's running faster than F.Gamp when they see a bullet. Naive fo

my 0.02$ take it or leave it.
it's pretty bad here, we have a lot of gunshots, and shootings on this street, three last week as a matter of fact, I have yet to see anyone running TOWARDS the bullet, usually you hear shots and see people hauling ass down the street. I know I saw one guy run right out of his shoes, he hauled ass down the street and his shoes were still in the road, I've always heard of people doing that, but thats the first time I've seen it happen. I was on the porch and heard BAM BAM BAM and this dude comes running down the street like someone speeded up the tape, one shoe flew off then the other

canadian357
06-25-2010, 09:33 AM
I realize I'm fairly new so I'm probably a bit out of line here but:

1)I've been ghosting this forum for about 2 years now. I see that you had good intentions, trying to help people out, but the first thing I learned on here is that you will get donkey-fucked if you post something thats been covered heavily, which is pretty much all swaps of any kind. Anything performance based, really.

2)It actually gives me a headache trying to read what you write. You wanna really contribute, write things in proper English. There's people from all over the world on this site, and some of them have a language barrier. You only make it worse by using slang and words like "um" instead of I'm. Even im is acceptable. Its one button to the right.

3)Last, and most important. Don't ever drop the N-bomb. Ever. You use it like that, then what's to stop us? You talk about us being racist if we do, but really, what's a better example of racial inequality than a word restricted to people of a certain skin type?

My $.02 - take it or leave it. For everybody's sake and the shitstorm of anger thats been on here lately, though, I'd take it.

itzdave
06-25-2010, 09:59 AM
ya know, i think just about everybody on this site AND CB7 has told you to type normal, and you caimed to be working on it, but its not appearing that way. i do the majority of my typing with a PS3 controller so its a total pain in the ass, but i still manage to remain legible.

shadowvox6
06-25-2010, 10:12 AM
There's 5 minutes of my life I can't get back!