PDA

View Full Version : Red polished rear lower control arms

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 08:20 PM
WHAT UP 3RD GEN BROTHAS. I AM INTERESTED N COPPIN A SET OF REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS 4 MY RIDE WHEN MY WALLET HEALS.THE LAST TIME I WENT 2 A SHOP 4 A ACCURATE ALIGNMENT THEY COULDNT TOUCH D REAR BECAUSE THEY NOT ADJUSTABLE. I LIKE THE STYLE N LOOK OF RED POLISHED LOWER CONTROL ARMS. PLEASE SEND ME A LINK AT [email protected] IF U C SOMETHING. THANX:pc: http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/ac132/GLICIOUS21/MY%20HONDA/

itzdave
06-21-2010, 10:56 PM
i know that rockauto sells adjustable rear uppers, but they arent red... dunno bout findin lowers tho.

GLICIOUS21
06-21-2010, 11:05 PM
i know that rockauto sells adjustable rear uppers, but they arent red... dunno bout findin lowers tho.YEA, I WILL CHECKem OUT N E WAY. THANX 4 THE SUGGESTION.

Civic Accord Honda
06-21-2010, 11:18 PM
theres no lower adjustable control arms as far as i know for any honda... i know my cb does not have them and nether did my EF. the adjustable upper control arms are what you need

LX-incredible
06-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Do you have to be unable to spell to be allowed to post in all caps on here? I guess I need to work on my ebonics.

itzdave
06-21-2010, 11:44 PM
Do you have to be unable to spell to be allowed to post in all caps on here? I guess I need to work on my ebonics.

FA RILLZ YO!!! seriously, whats with this guy?

A18A
06-21-2010, 11:46 PM
i thought the rear lowers where adjustable? how do they adjust the rear toe angle if they're not?

GLICIOUS21
06-22-2010, 12:04 AM

MAN JUST BEING MYSELF BUT UMMA BROTHA SO JUST 4GIVE ME.THIS IS HOW I SPEAK N PERSON,TYPING, TEXTIN OR DOIN SIGN LANGUAGE LOL. BY THE WAY I AM A MUSIC ARTIST. I WRITE MY OWN LYRICS N RAP THEM. ITS SO DEEP N MY LIFESTYLE. 4GIVE ME:toilet:

itzdave
06-22-2010, 12:25 AM
there are lot of 'brothas' on this forum. they just dont talk/type like you do.

import racer
06-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Speaking of lower arms has anyone thought of making tubular ones.

stat1K
06-22-2010, 12:26 PM
i thought the rear lowers where adjustable? how do they adjust the rear toe angle if they're not?

toe is different than camber, your LCA will never be adjustable. your rear UCA can be adjustable, that would only adjust for camber. your toe compensator arms are to adjust for toe. SPC and a few other companies make these parts for civics. hardly anyone makes them for a 3g.

your skin color has nothing to do with how you speak, now if you want to use it as a crutch instead of admitting you're just ignorant than that's fine. but i know plenty of "brotha's" who can speak properly and type that way as well.

my vote is still ban.

itzdave
06-22-2010, 01:27 PM
my vote is still ban.

X2. or maybe at least have a mod or somebody tell this dude to slow his roll, chill out a lil, AnD qUiT tRyIn To BE MO tHUgG3d Out ThAn Us, lolz...

Legend_master
06-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Everybody does realize that our cars have 2 lower control arms per side in the rear. Thats how the tow is adjusted, one arm to lock the wheel at a center point, and the other to adjust it in and out. Thats what I was getting at with his post in the "H22" thread. You can't get the lower control arm from just any Honda, it would have to have the quad arm style like ours. I'm not sure if the CB7 have that style, but I'm positive the Integra doesn't. I just dont think they make the MAAddZZZ tYYYTTTE RRRReeeeDDd LCA's you are looking for.

mykwikcoupe
06-22-2010, 02:56 PM
I think its nice, we have someone who types worse then rendon!!!!

lostforawhile
06-22-2010, 04:03 PM
if you want polished looking rear arms, you'll have to sandblast a pair after removing the bushings, then tape off the bushing areas with high heat tape, and have then powder coated. then put in new bushings. they would look nice, but would take some work, I may just do that, i was going to rebuild a pair of rear arms anyway, it would keep people guessing about who made them. most high performance arms have the red powder coating.

stat1K
06-22-2010, 05:54 PM
i think its nice, we have someone who types worse then rendon!!!!

hahahhahahhahhah!

89T
06-22-2010, 06:20 PM
where the fucks tdurr at? help? lol.

2ndGenGuy
06-22-2010, 08:21 PM
I think its nice, we have someone who types worse then rendon!!!!

lmfao! Oh shit! :Owned2:

MessyHonda
06-22-2010, 11:37 PM
haha

Civic Accord Honda
06-23-2010, 02:45 AM
Everybody does realize that our cars have 2 lower control arms per side in the rear. Thats how the tow is adjusted, one arm to lock the wheel at a center point, and the other to adjust it in and out. Thats what I was getting at with his post in the "H22" thread. You can't get the lower control arm from just any Honda, it would have to have the quad arm style like ours. I'm not sure if the CB7 have that style, but I'm positive the Integra doesn't. I just dont think they make the MAAddZZZ tYYYTTTE RRRReeeeDDd LCA's you are looking for.

91 accord suspenion pics dunno if it helps but i took them today after i painted my suspenion parts black lol
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h255/fastnfurious1990/1991-Honda-Accord-EX/oil%20change%206-22-10%20253k/HPIM0612.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h255/fastnfurious1990/1991-Honda-Accord-EX/oil%20change%206-22-10%20253k/HPIM0611.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h255/fastnfurious1990/1991-Honda-Accord-EX/oil%20change%206-22-10%20253k/HPIM0613.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h255/fastnfurious1990/1991-Honda-Accord-EX/oil%20change%206-22-10%20253k/HPIM0614.jpg
this pic looks like theres another arm above the sway bar
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h255/fastnfurious1990/1991-Honda-Accord-EX/oil%20change%206-22-10%20253k/HPIM0615.jpg
sad i was down there today and dont remember already haha ill check tomarrow to be sure and if it is ill snap more pics..

A18A
06-23-2010, 02:54 AM
toe is different than camber, your LCA will never be adjustable. your rear UCA can be adjustable, that would only adjust for camber. your toe compensator arms are to adjust for toe. SPC and a few other companies make these parts for civics. hardly anyone makes them for a 3g.

ah yeah that's what i meant. i just assumed he wanted the toe adjusted, as that's all most people adjust when doing wheel alignments. well that's what it's like around here anyway

stat1K
06-23-2010, 11:19 AM
i don't like a bunch of negative camber, but i'm not slammed and i'm not trying to tuck any wheels, i only rock 14"s...

but i have adjustable everything on my civic.

2ndGenGuy
06-23-2010, 11:38 AM
I <3 negative camber. But only for proper handling purposes. Not to fit mad tyte stretched dished wheels and tires.

Legend_master
06-23-2010, 11:58 AM
91 accord suspenion pics dunno if it helps but i took them today after i painted my suspenion parts black lol

sad i was down there today and dont remember already haha ill check tomarrow to be sure and if it is ill snap more pics..

It does look to be a similar set-up, but for that to have adjustable camber both arms would have to adjust. I can only imagine the alignment nightmare that would cause. You could just buy adjustable upper control arms, and be done with it. Or the washer trick for under $50.00 is a viable alternative.

Bglad420
06-23-2010, 12:11 PM
neg camber FTW. If I was going to put more $$ into my 3G I'd get adjustables and run -2.0 or -2.5 in the front and -1.5 to -2.0 in the rear.... but oh well. I'm happy with -1.8 front, and -1.1 rear

GLICIOUS21
06-24-2010, 07:25 PM
toe is different than camber, your lca will never be adjustable. Your rear uca can be adjustable, that would only adjust for camber. Your toe compensator arms are to adjust for toe. Spc and a few other companies make these parts for civics. Hardly anyone makes them for a 3g.

Your skin color has nothing to do with how you speak, now if you want to use it as a crutch instead of admitting you're just ignorant than that's fine. But i know plenty of "brotha's" who can speak properly and type that way as well.

My vote is still ban.

dont know why just on this website i got so many haters even ones i dont know and who dont know me well. I am really tired of reading comments speaking against my personality and talking about banning me.i am who i am and will never fake 2 be who you want me to be. If you dont know me please dont judge me and if you hate me and the way i talk stop followin my post and that will band me from irritating you.:321::321::321:

GLICIOUS21
06-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Thanks for all the info guys. Now i know its all bout the upper control arms ill be focusing on a set of those. Also find a nice set of lca`s and finish them with the same paint as my oem`s.

Legend_master
06-25-2010, 06:55 AM
WHAT UP 3RD GEN BROTHAS. I AM INTERESTED N COPPIN A SET OF REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS 4 MY RIDE WHEN MY WALLET HEALS.THE LAST TIME I WENT 2 A SHOP 4 A ACCURATE ALIGNMENT THEY COULDNT TOUCH D REAR BECAUSE THEY NOT ADJUSTABLE. I LIKE THE STYLE N LOOK OF RED POLISHED LOWER CONTROL ARMS. PLEASE SEND ME A LINK AT [email protected] IF U C SOMETHING. THANX:pc: http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/ac132/GLICIOUS21/MY%20HONDA/

dont know why just on this website i got so many haters even ones i dont know and who dont know me well. I am really tired of reading comments speaking against my personality and talking about banning me.i am who i am and will never fake 2 be who you want me to be. If you dont know me please dont judge me and if you hate me and the way i talk stop followin my post and that will band me from irritating you.:321::321::321:

Is this two different people talking here? If not, then you were faking who you are. Glad you decided to settle down, now we can help you get you car how you want it. Make sure not to get the cheapest set of UCA you find, because if those brake your gonna be in for a nightmare.

GLICIOUS21
06-25-2010, 07:52 PM
is this two different people talking here? If not, then you were faking who you are. Glad you decided to settle down, now we can help you get you car how you want it. Make sure not to get the cheapest set of uca you find, because if those brake your gonna be in for a nightmare.

yea you right. I decided fakin will be the wises thing for me 2 do right now. But only 2 a point, this will help the peoples who like my 3rd gen but dont understand what i say.

itzdave
06-25-2010, 08:04 PM
yea you right. I decided fakin will be the wises thing for me 2 do right now.

say what?

MessyHonda
06-26-2010, 07:10 AM
yea you right. I decided fakin will be the wises thing for me 2 do right now. But only 2 a point, this will help the peoples who like my 3rd gen but dont understand what i say.

thanks man... at least i can understand what you are trying to say...but yeah man...its 2010 some one you know must have a digital cam