PDA

View Full Version : Full sony xplod plan

GLICIOUS21
06-24-2010, 08:36 PM
OK FIRST INVOLVED I NEVER REALLY SPENT ON A SERIOUS SYSTEM. I GOT THIS THING ABOUT KEEPIN UNECCESARY WEIGHT OUT OF MY CAR. RIGHT NOW I SPORT A 180WATT JVC HEAD UNIT(I KNOW WEAK), OEM DOORS AND RASH SPEAKERS NEXT TO THE 500 WATT FUSION SPEAKERS THAT I BOUGHT BACK FROM TOLUCA MEXICO. IN THE TRUNK IS A PIONEER 800WATT 1 CHANNLE AMP PUSHIN 2 1200 WATT 12 INCH SONY XPLODS. THE RED OLD SCHOOL 1s. THE BOX IS 75% BLOWED 2 PIECES. ITS XPLODED. SO I PLAN TO GET A CUSTOM MADE BOX FOR 1 12 AT A TIME CUZ I HATE WEIGHT. ALSO WAL-MART HAD A SALE ON THIS SONY AUDIO KIT. THE BOX WAS $90 AND INCLUDED THE 180WT HEAD UNIT,190WT DOORS AND 300WT 6/9s FOR THE REAR DASH TO MATCH MY SUBS.N E WAYS WHEN THE CAR IS FINISH AND READY 2 ROLL I WILL REDO THE AUDIO SYSTEM. I WILL REMOVE ALL 4 OF THE 6/9s AND DOORS ALONG WITH HEAD UNIT AND DROP IN THE FRESH SONY KIT. ANY BODY KNOW WHAT KIND OF BOX WILL MAKE MY OL SKOOL XPLOD 12s VIBRATE TRAFFIC BEHIND ME THE BEST THAT SONYS CAN? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Ewz3ZdRPk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbYxhF_kGmg&feature=related http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/ac132/GLICIOUS21/MY%20HONDA/

LX-incredible
06-25-2010, 09:31 AM
I WOULDN'T DO DAT WIT YO VTEC. VIBRATIONS WILL THRO OF TEH GYROSCOPIC STABILIZER. :blah::blah::blah:

CzEcHy
06-25-2010, 09:42 AM
:facepalm: @ incredible

Anyway scrap the whole idea, sell what you have and go buy a nice box, a Pioneer 12in from Wal-Mart, and a Dual 600w amp also from Wal-Mart..

I use a simple Pioneer headunit.

That'll be enough to get attention down the road and people behind/around you..

As for the door speakers, I do use Sony Xplod's, but the 5 1/4 in the front and the 6.5's in the back, no amp..

Sounds good enough for me, no one can hear you talk if they stand outside the car with the windows down and you yell from inside, or vie versa

charliekuney
06-25-2010, 09:48 AM
As for the door speakers, I do use Sony Xplod's, but the 5 1/4 in the front and the 6.5's in the back, no amp..

Sounds good enough for me, no one can hear you talk if they stand outside the car with the windows down and you yell from inside, or vie versa

That's the system I have! What model of speakers do you use?

itzdave
06-25-2010, 10:05 AM
i bought that same head unit/speaker package from walmart about 4 years ago and use 1 sony sub. not a bad setup but its nothin special. it plays music and it has a iphone hookup so im happy.

CzEcHy
06-25-2010, 10:21 AM
That's the system I have! What model of speakers do you use?

Red 5 1/4's from like 2 yrs ago, and the 6.5's are the bluish ones from like last or something..

The 10'' is the black model, hits pretty hard.

GLICIOUS21
06-25-2010, 08:56 PM
i bought that same head unit/speaker package from walmart about 4 years ago and use 1 sony sub. not a bad setup but its nothin special. it plays music and it has a iphone hookup so im happy.

$90 FOR THAT WHOLE KIT WAS A STEAL FOR REAL EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT HAVE TO PAY FOR. WAS A GIFT FROM A FRIEND JUST LIKE MY AMP. THE ONLY THING I BOUGHT WAS THE FULL SCOSHE WIRE KIT AND MY 12s. I LIKE THE LIL PLUG N PLAY AUX IN TO.

GLICIOUS21
06-25-2010, 09:16 PM
:facepalm: @ incredible

anyway scrap the whole idea, sell what you have and go buy a nice box, a pioneer 12in from wal-mart, and a dual 600w amp also from wal-mart..

I use a simple pioneer headunit.

That'll be enough to get attention down the road and people behind/around you..

As for the door speakers, i do use sony xplod's, but the 5 1/4 in the front and the 6.5's in the back, no amp..

thing is, the main idea is how to get the peak from this sony setup. I decided strictly sony cuz i always liked sony audio. Plus i got this tight idea to airbrush the carpet in the trunk red and air brush a white sony logo. Its goin to look tight.

1987lxi
06-25-2010, 09:23 PM
IMO, you can do better than the xplode setup. There are other equipment thats better than Sony. But, if all your looking for is sound, then I guess Sony wont be too bad. I jus think you can do better. But hey, if you on a budget its cool, do your thing.

I have a pair of JBL 5 1/4 and JBL 6 1/2s I can sell you. If you are interested pm me. These are the speakers I had in my 87 LXi.

GLICIOUS21
06-25-2010, 09:41 PM
IMO, you can do better than the xplode setup. There are other equipment thats better than Sony. But, if all your looking for is sound, then I guess Sony wont be too bad. I jus think you can do better. But hey, if you on a budget its cool, do your thing.

I have a pair of JBL 5 1/4 and JBL 6 1/2s I can sell you. If you are interested pm me. These are the speakers I had in my 87 LXi.

MAN THANK FOR THE OFFER. MY BUDGET NOW IS IN DEEP ISH. BUT I KNOW JBLs SOUND NICE IF YOU CAN AFFORD THEM.

charliekuney
06-25-2010, 09:47 PM

There's always going to be something "better". Sony isn't "budget" stuff, it's pretty legit, and my system is better than most I hear.

1987lxi
06-25-2010, 10:32 PM
MAN THANK FOR THE OFFER. MY BUDGET NOW IS IN DEEP ISH. BUT I KNOW JBLs SOUND NICE IF YOU CAN AFFORD THEM.

Not a problem man. If your budget ever changes let me know, I may still have them. Nice ride btw. I really miss my 87.

There's always going to be something "better". Sony isn't "budget" stuff, it's pretty legit, and my system is better than most I hear.

Hmmm, never particularly said Sony was "budget" equipment... Ive had a Sony deck before in the Honda I had, and I enjoyed it. Didnt say it was crap, jus said theres better. Theres a difference.

On the other hand, Glicious, if you have any questions let me know. Good luck.

lostforawhile
06-26-2010, 06:54 AM

Sony used to be the shit, it's now mostly junk, the older stuff is fine, but it's nothing but a name anymore. everything is chinese made, and the quality is garbage. Do you really think they are going to sell quality gear at Walmart? Walmart sells the products they can buy at the lowest price and make the most profit from. If you want Sony, search out the old school Sony amps and a head unit. The older head units that came with a CD changer input, can be made to function with an MP3 player, you take the plug apart and add connections for RCA jacks somewhere on here is an entire thread discussing the explode gear and the problems with it. Somewhere along the line, Sony decided instead instead of making really high quality serious equipment, they would make a lot of cheap stuff aimed at the young crowd, who only wants loud, and doesn't care what it sounds like.

ghettogeddy
06-26-2010, 07:05 AM
ya ive rocked the sony p5 subs for years great subs but i will never lay my hand on a sony amp unless its like form 2000 lol and i wont own electronics that old lol

anyways my next setup is gona be my current polk audio db 5.25's

a single 8 inch kicker solo baric with a 250-300 watt amp

and if i can find the face plate to my old Panasonic that if not thinking of a clarion

and if that doesn't pan out im gona be doing a custom computer speaker setup i have a lil component sub from an old set that i can plug speakers into for 5.1 thinking of doing it that way and just only using my droid or mp3 player for music

MessyHonda
06-26-2010, 07:05 AM
as long at it sounds good to you....i spent too much on stereo stuff i just stoped. sent us pics

lostforawhile
06-26-2010, 07:09 AM
ya ive rocked the sony p5 subs for years great subs but i will never lay my hand on a sony amp unless its like form 2000 lol and i wont own electronics that old lol

anyways my next setup is gona be my current polk audio db 5.25's

a single 8 inch kicker solo baric with a 250-300 watt amp

and if i can find the face plate to my old Panasonic that if not thinking of a clarion

and if that doesn't pan out im gona be doing a custom computer speaker setup i have a lil component sub from an old set that i can plug speakers into for 5.1 thinking of doing it that way and just only using my droid or mp3 player for music
Yea I love old Clarion, tough too, they really hold up, I'll have to get the model of my old Sony amps next time the panels are out, I can't remember what they were, but I'm running the really old school stuff from the early 90's ,I've never had an issue with them. there's nothing wrong with old school amps as long as someone hasn't fried them , by running them with the gain all the way up, they are way better then almost anything today, if you ever get your hands on an old Sony, open up the case and look at the quality in the board, nothing like the crap today

charliekuney
06-26-2010, 10:35 AM
[long post]

What would you consider "old school"? The speakers I have all have to be at least five years old.

lostforawhile
06-26-2010, 10:42 AM
What would you consider "old school"? The speakers I have all have to be at least five years old.

probably mid nineties, they completely changed their product, if you compare the old sony stuff to the newer stuff you can see the quality difference

canadian357
06-26-2010, 11:22 AM
500 watt speakers?! In your car?!

import racer
06-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Yeah i wouldn't buy anything that has Sony on it today,back in the 80's they were good.I'd buy Alpine Pioneer or Kenwood they're all reasonably priced.

charliekuney
06-26-2010, 12:12 PM
probably mid nineties, they completely changed their product, if you compare the old sony stuff to the newer stuff you can see the quality difference

But, wouldn't it be hard to find equipment that old in good shape?

lostforawhile
06-26-2010, 12:13 PM
But, wouldn't it be hard to find equipment that old in good shape?

thats part of the fun, i only paid 20 dollars at a pawn shop for my big Sony amp , they must have figured it wasn't worth anything, it's been in my car for years and works great.

GLICIOUS21
06-26-2010, 03:47 PM
not a problem man. If your budget ever changes let me know, i may still have them. Nice ride btw. I really miss my 87.

Hmmm, never particularly said sony was "budget" equipment... Ive had a sony deck before in the honda i had, and i enjoyed it. Didnt say it was crap, jus said theres better. Theres a difference.

On the other hand, glicious, if you have any questions let me know. Good luck.

glad you like my 3rd gen thanx alot for the support man, i will let you know when this is all over.

GLICIOUS21
06-26-2010, 04:02 PM
as long at it sounds good to you....i spent too much on stereo stuff i just stoped. Sent us pics

yea i stopped 2 cuz of weight worrys since i plan to go 80% fast and 20% show. Sometimes its scary because i hesitate on if i should just gutt out all interior and fun show stuff cuz of comments my civic homies make about accords will never succeed in bein 1 of the fastest hondas around and that we should stick show cars. I be so close to sayin man f this ish and guttin it but all my power stuff works perfect like the mirriors,wins,sunroof and antena. And my int is mint just gotta wash the fkn carpets now cuz all those used f22 parts is stack up inside.

GLICIOUS21
06-26-2010, 04:05 PM
500 watt speakers?! In your car?!

yea. Back then i had big audio plans and i was ballin in mexico with my u.s. Dollars.

GLICIOUS21
06-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah i wouldn't buy anything that has Sony on it today,back in the 80's they were good.I'd buy Alpine Pioneer or Kenwood they're all reasonably priced.

YEA THATS THE ONLY THING I DONT USE IS A SONY AMP. MY PIONEER AMP IS 800WT AND NEVER OVER HEAT OR NOTHIN. UM SATISFIED WITH IT. I WANT A OL SKOOL SONY AMP THOUGH WITH AT LEAST 1000 WTs TO ROCK MY OL SKOOL SONY 12s.

89T
06-26-2010, 05:17 PM
Hi, my name is 89T!
I was wondering if it would not bother you too terribly much to stop posing in cap's. here we take it as yelling. To say the least it perturbs me as well as other members obviously.
Thank you for you're time, and to make you're acquaintance.

89T
06-26-2010, 05:25 PM
Excuse me "posting in cap's".

lostforawhile
06-26-2010, 05:26 PM
Hi, my name is 89T!
I was wondering if it would not bother you too terribly much to stop posing in cap's. here we take it as yelling. To say the least it perturbs me as well as other members obviously.

also the multiquote, instead of four or five posts in a row, click the multiquote for each post you want to answer, and quote on the final one, and you can answer all of them in one post

ghettogeddy
06-26-2010, 05:27 PM

ya thats not old lol

89T
06-26-2010, 05:37 PM
I have subs and amps older than you guys! lol!
lookup pro pyle WL1280 or WL15160 or Hifonics series 7's.

lostforawhile
06-26-2010, 06:17 PM
I have subs and amps older than you guys! lol!
lookup pro pyle WL1280 or WL15160 or Hifonics series 7's.

I know about all that stuff, lol, thanks for making me feel old, I wish I could remember the model of these old Sony's, I don't feel like dismantling stuff right now to find out, they used to make some fine amps. If you ever consider selling any of that stuff I may be interested in the future, any four channel stuff?

lostforawhile
06-26-2010, 06:23 PM
It's the Sony EXM series, dam good amps and tough.

89T
06-26-2010, 06:34 PM
no 4 chanel stuff, when we built our systems we used a minimum of 3 amps 1 pre amp and a 3-4 way electronic crossover. 1 amp for fronts mids/tweets, 1amp for rears mid's/mid bass, and how ever many amps to feed the need for bass.

In the late 80's i hit 146 Db with a pair of wl1280's and a series 7 boltar amp.

lostforawhile
06-26-2010, 06:48 PM
no 4 chanel stuff, when we built our systems we used a minimum of 3 amps 1 pre amp and a 3-4 way electronic crossover. 1 amp for fronts mids/tweets, 1amp for rears mid's/mid bass, and how ever many amps to feed the need for bass.

In the late 80's i hit 146 Db with a pair of wl1280's and a series 7 boltar amp.

I have an active crossover network, I just need something not too big to run the front and rear channels off of it. I don't have the space for that many amps. I have four individual outputs for the front and rear outs, they are faded by the head unit. when this car is done, it's probably going to be pretty loud, as far as the drivetain, so I'm looking for loud and clean sound, I have the old Sony exm running an old school Bazooka off of the cross over net, the old Bazooka were tough as shit, I found a powered one, ripped out the puny internal amp, and run it off of the old Sony. I did some reinforcements to prevent rattles on the sub, as far as a heavy piece attached to the back of the tube, with about 20 screws, I had a rattle at lower frequencies, and that fixed it.

GLICIOUS21
06-26-2010, 08:08 PM
hi, my name is 89t!
I was wondering if it would not bother you too terribly much to stop posing in cap's. Here we take it as yelling. To say the least it perturbs me as well as other members obviously.

everybody complaints bout that only on this site. But its nothin i can do. This laptop is ghetto. Sometimes if i hold it down hard itll work.the pin under the all cap is jammed, some buttons r missin, the sd thing and usb things dont work and it is way fkn slow that it makes me hate to even get on it. I hope u all can just read it and ignore that it aint type to your standards. Sorry

89T
06-26-2010, 08:25 PM
everybody complaints bout that only on this site. But its nothin i can do. This laptop is ghetto. Sometimes if i hold it down hard itll work.the pin under the all cap is jammed, some buttons r missin, the sd thing and usb things dont work and it is way fkn slow that it makes me hate to even get on it. I hope u all can just read it and ignore that it aint type to your standards. Sorry

I have no problems with you, and my standards are not that high. I'll just try not to want to choke the fuck out you every other time you post. lol!:cheers::wave:

GLICIOUS21
06-26-2010, 08:41 PM
i have no problems with you, and my standards are not that high. I'll just try not to want to choke the fuck out you every other time you post. Lol!:cheers::wave:

OK. I am 1 of the poorest dudes you ever meet and nothin i do or have is even better than anybody elses. And this makes liFe real hard, sometimes though. I just keep tryin lol

89T
06-26-2010, 08:43 PM
what i posted might even be sig worthy.

ooh and lose the vtach crap.

charliekuney
06-26-2010, 09:09 PM
thank u. I am 1 of the poorest dudes you ever meet and nothin i do or have is even better than anybody elses. And this makes like real hard, sometimes though. I just keep tryin lol

I have gained that much respect for you and a curiosity to read what you post now that it isn't in all caps. ;)

You must have the highest post-to-day ratio ever.

canadian357
06-26-2010, 09:16 PM
I'll just try not to want to choke the fuck out you every other time you post. lol!:cheers::wave:

Hhahahahaa, this is so gonna be my sig.

89T
06-26-2010, 09:38 PM
I have no problems with you, and my standards are not that high. I'll just try not to want to choke the fuck out you every other time you post. lol!:cheers::wave:

Hhahahahaa, this is so gonna be my sig.
where is it at!

GLICIOUS21
06-26-2010, 10:38 PM
what i posted might even be sig worthy.

Ooh and lose the vtach crap.

crap, man i really dig vtec. To me it aint crap at all.b20 and h22 are great motors mostly because of the vtec. Any ways vtec and my sig is a different topic. Dont need another locked thread to top my record.

89T
06-26-2010, 10:59 PM
crap, man i really dig vtec. To me it aint crap at all.b20 and h22 are great motors mostly because of the vtec. Any ways vtec and my sig is a different topic. Dont need another locked thread to top my record.

man. to break it down , you'll spend 2x-3x the amount doing any swap. throw a t3 a safc a good intercooler and a btm and get 200 hp . if you want to show it spend more.
hell,you may even throw in a conversion instead of a hack if you do it right.
the price is about the same... minus The tuning.

what's the sig mean?
then read mine.

GLICIOUS21
06-27-2010, 09:29 AM
man. to break it down , you'll spend 2x-3x the amount doing any swap. throw a t3 a safc a good intercooler and a btm and get 200 hp . if you want to show it spend more.
hell,you may even throw in a conversion instead of a hack if you do it right.
the price is about the same... minus The tuning.

what's the sig mean?
then read mine.MY 1ST PLAN WAS TO SWAP OUT THE A20A3 TO THE A20A4 WITH VTEC. I KNOW IT GOT VTEC AND IS IN 1 OF THE EUROPEAN 3RD GENS. COULDNT FIND INFO ON IT OR WHERE OR HOW I CAN GET 1 AND JDM MOTORS BEIN ADVERTISE AND EASY TO GET.MY H22 WAS $600 AND SOMETHING AT FIRST PLUS $250 SHIPPIN FROM TOKYO, JAPAN. MY INCOME TAXES FLEW AWAY AND I FELT LIKE THIS WAS A CHALLENGE BUT SH I MIGHT AS WELL JUST KEEP ON.SO EVERY $50 I HAD LEFT AFTER EVERY PAYCHECK I WENT TO THE JUNKYARD AND WASTED AWAY SATURDAYS PULLIN OILY PARTS FROM CB7s PRAYIN THEY ALL WORK.I DON CAME TO FAR 2 START FEELIN I MADE A BIG MISTAKE. AND WITH YO SIG, WHAT BOUT IT? SHOOT ITS PROBLY TRUE. LIKE I SAID I 1 OF THE POOREST DUDES U WILL MEET AND NOTHIN I HAVE OR DO IS EVER BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSES. SHOOT, DONT OFFEND ME AT ALL. GOOD 4 YOU....

lostforawhile
06-27-2010, 09:58 AM
MY 1ST PLAN WAS TO SWAP OUT THE A20A3 TO THE A20A4 WITH VTEC. I KNOW IT GOT VTEC AND IS IN 1 OF THE EUROPEAN 3RD GENS. COULDNT FIND INFO ON IT OR WHERE OR HOW I CAN GET 1 AND JDM MOTORS BEIN ADVERTISE AND EASY TO GET.MY H22 WAS $600 AND SOMETHING AT FIRST PLUS $250 SHIPPIN FROM TOKYO, JAPAN. MY INCOME TAXES FLEW AWAY AND I FELT LIKE THIS WAS A CHALLENGE BUT SH I MIGHT AS WELL JUST KEEP ON.SO EVERY $50 I HAD LEFT AFTER EVERY PAYCHECK I WENT TO THE JUNKYARD AND WASTED AWAY SATURDAYS PULLIN OILY PARTS FROM CB7s PRAYIN THEY ALL WORK.I DON CAME TO FAR 2 START FEELIN I MADE A BIG MISTAKE. AND WITH YO SIG, WHAT BOUT IT? SHOOT ITS PROBLY TRUE. LIKE I SAID I 1 OF THE POOREST DUDES U WILL MEET AND NOTHIN I HAVE OR DO IS EVER BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSES. SHOOT, DONT OFFEND ME AT ALL. GOOD 4 YOU....
:facepalm:

89T
06-27-2010, 10:03 AM
there are no vtec a20's at all. You bought a h22 already?

lostforawhile
06-27-2010, 11:48 AM
you mean I could have had a V-tach all these years that would have dropped right in? :flash:

GLICIOUS21
06-27-2010, 02:08 PM
there are no vtec a20's at all. You bought a h22 already?

yes, i will post the vid thats is on youtube in the pics n vids. This vid been on youtube since the jdm h22 got here from japan. You wil see it in the livin room covered up and you can see the oily cb7 parts in my 3rd gen.

LX-incredible
06-27-2010, 02:24 PM
MY 1ST PLAN WAS TO SWAP OUT THE A20A3 TO THE A20A4 WITH VTEC. I KNOW IT GOT VTEC AND IS IN 1 OF THE EUROPEAN 3RD GENS. COULDNT FIND INFO ON IT OR WHERE OR HOW I CAN GET 1 AND JDM MOTORS BEIN ADVERTISE AND EASY TO GET.MY H22 WAS $600 AND SOMETHING AT FIRST PLUS $250 SHIPPIN FROM TOKYO, JAPAN. MY INCOME TAXES FLEW AWAY AND I FELT LIKE THIS WAS A CHALLENGE BUT SH I MIGHT AS WELL JUST KEEP ON.SO EVERY $50 I HAD LEFT AFTER EVERY PAYCHECK I WENT TO THE JUNKYARD AND WASTED AWAY SATURDAYS PULLIN OILY PARTS FROM CB7s PRAYIN THEY ALL WORK.I DON CAME TO FAR 2 START FEELIN I MADE A BIG MISTAKE. AND WITH YO SIG, WHAT BOUT IT? SHOOT ITS PROBLY TRUE. LIKE I SAID I 1 OF THE POOREST DUDES U WILL MEET AND NOTHIN I HAVE OR DO IS EVER BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSES. SHOOT, DONT OFFEND ME AT ALL. GOOD 4 YOU....

Dude, you're an idiot. As far as the caps lock getting stuck that's bullshit. The site automatically corrects it. You'd need to go back and edit it right after posting. Copy and paste.

lostforawhile
06-27-2010, 02:35 PM
why are you so concerned about the parts being oily? of course they are going to have oil or dirt on them, it's called building a car, if you are worried about dirty parts, you are in the wrong hobby

ShyBoyCA6
06-27-2010, 02:42 PM
wow is he serious about the a20vtec?? hahah wow sorry to bash but if you couldnt find ANY means theres no such thing.:Owned2::stupid:

and hold up are you modifying a car or making it:rice:??

ShyBoyCA6
06-27-2010, 02:42 PM
why are you so concerned about the parts being oily? of course they are going to have oil or dirt on them, it's called building a car, if you are worried about dirty parts, you are in the wrong hobby

X to the motherfucking 2!!!!

Civic Accord Honda
06-30-2010, 12:47 AM

who complements it? every forum i go on ya get flamed badly for typing in caps

cb7tuner
socalcivic
d-series.org
facebook
ef-honda or something like that

just to name a few lol no offense but once u turn caps lock off, leave it off i never turn mine on there is no need for them ever

and there is no A20A with vtec.... ive been reserching theses engines for years and know for a fact none came with vtec... not even the stock B20A that came in theses cars came with it

ShyBoyCA6
06-30-2010, 07:46 AM
I have pioneer 6 1/2 in the front
And 6X9 in the back-sony explod(tomorrow)

GLICIOUS21
06-30-2010, 04:23 PM
dude, you're an idiot. As far as the caps lock getting stuck that's bullshit. The site automatically corrects it. You'd need to go back and edit it right after posting. Copy and paste.

d u d e, you a stupid fuck lol. When all the fukin ass holes like u started a riot on all my post complainin about random shit the moderators started payin attention n editing my shit.thats the prob i got when most of yall on this site is how u think u watchin my life on tv n think u know it all. Got news 4 u fukin bastardz now. This site aint fun 4 me. I might as well join a domestic v8 site. All yall pussy ass mutha fukaz will learn some fukin respect b4 u grow old or sooner. Just keep thinkin u safe talkin shit across the internet lol. Fuck all who took advantage of me joinin this site because u dont have a life besides startin r q ments over the web. U want real shit come 2 my state n talk yo shit cuz that i will fuk with. It b a waste of your time replyin bcuz after this um banning my self. If u wanna real drama or just wanna apologize n suck my dick i live n ruskin,fl

ShyBoyCA6
06-30-2010, 04:35 PM
d u d e, you a stupid fuck lol. When all the fukin ass holes like u started a riot on all my post complainin about random shit the moderators started payin attention n editing my shit.thats the prob i got when most of yall on this site is how u think u watchin my life on tv n think u know it all. Got news 4 u fukin bastardz now. This site aint fun 4 me. I might as well join a domestic v8 site. All yall pussy ass mutha fukaz will learn some fukin respect b4 u grow old or sooner. Just keep thinkin u safe talkin shit across the internet lol. Fuck all who took advantage of me joinin this site because u dont have a life besides startin r q ments over the web. U want real shit come 2 my state n talk yo shit cuz that i will fuk with. It b a waste of your time replyin bcuz after this um banning my self. If u wanna real drama or just wanna apologize n suck my dick i live n ruskin,fl

Haha all I can do is laugh right now haha
Don't get your panties on a bunch dude if you can't take the heat then get out the kitchen. Like you said talking shit on the internet...well fucking news flask BRO its everywhere even in your V8 shit its a forum so get use to it. And where in the hell did you learn to type??! My phone thinks the whole shit you put is all errors lol.

And plus man I bet you your vtec engine and car that if you put the shit you posted here...well prepare to get flamed son cause your a new comer to their site so they won't take you seriously haha I would take off that "BIG and Bad with vtec" cause you quite don't have it in your car.

lostforawhile
06-30-2010, 04:36 PM
He does this same thing on other forums too, and gets the same responses there. go to cb7tuner and search under his name a quote:
Almost.i Am Stupid N Be Tryin Newish 2 Lol.i Got A 3rd Gen And Go To The Lowes Meet Over Here On Wed Nights And Every Time It Rains All The Hondas Come Out And Start Driftin Lol. My Honda Homies Kept Fkn With Me So I Said Fts And Tried It 4 The First Time. It Was Fun. Then Rear Left Tire Bounced Off Of A Curb And Bent That Lowwer Control Arm. It Look Like I Had Quadrastreer Lol. I Drove All The Way Home Under 20mph Or Else The Car Would Keep Gettin Scary Loose. That Tire Screeched N Pulled To That Side All The Way Home And A Cop Pulled Me Over When I Usually Run From Dem. I Was So Scared Like The Girl On The Blair Witch Project Because I Usually Run If It Is Possible. But Shit He Just Rode Behind Me All The Way With His Flashers On. Man Dat Ish Was Immbarasin But Now I Know My Lesson N Wont Try Again. At Least Not N A Fwd Car

ShyBoyCA6
06-30-2010, 04:44 PM
Um I was talking about the V8 site lol but I bet that too I wouldn't doubt that he would make a fool of him self.

Like me for example I joined the site and I didn't know what I was doing cause this is my first forum but I got my share and STILL get flame for some shit but hey I'm still here don't see me bitching about it like him haha well except that one time where I left the site for a week lol

lostforawhile
06-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Um I was talking about the V8 site lol but I bet that too I wouldn't doubt that he would make a fool of him self.

Like me for example I joined the site and I didn't know what I was doing cause this is my first forum but I got my share and STILL get flame for some shit but hey I'm still here don't see me bitching about it like him haha well except that one time where I left the site for a week lol

he's going from post to post of people he doesn't like and posting crap, like the thread about the crash tests. I already reported him. just ignore him.

lostforawhile
06-30-2010, 04:53 PM
this is what he posted in my thread about the crash tests, not one word was ever mentioned about him in that thread

THESE R THE LIL BITCHES ON THE SITE WHO REALLY TALK SHIT 4 A LIVIN N WILL BURN HELL RIGHT AFTER SOMEBODY TAKE OUT YO ASSES LOL. 88LXi-shortram,lost4AWHILE,LEGEND MASTER,RENDON LXI, TOMISMO,LX-INCREDIBLE. LOL AT YALL LIL BITCHES. SITTIN AT YO FKN $1200 DESTOP THINKIN ABOUT WHAT 2 SAY TO FIT IN TALKIN SHIT 2 SOME1 U DNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT. SUCK IT N SWALLOW BITCHES LOL. :madflip::flip::321::Owned2:

ShyBoyCA6
06-30-2010, 05:10 PM
he's going from post to post of people he doesn't like and posting crap, like the thread about the crash tests. I already reported him. just ignore him.

will do lost. and holy shit cant believe he posted that on your thread just shows he no better himself.

lostforawhile
06-30-2010, 05:13 PM
will do lost. and holy shit cant believe he posted that on your thread just shows he no better himself.

I think he's being banned i'll get the thread cleaned up, no big deal

2oodoor
06-30-2010, 05:22 PM

:bandance::hmph: at the very least, I wish I never saw it

A18A
06-30-2010, 05:35 PM
ae YE G HARD OWT FK DEM H8AZ DEY B BTCH AZZ MA FUKAZ STR8 UP CRANK DAT SUPAMAN

87accordlxi
06-30-2010, 06:12 PM

Consider this a warning.

And we have not "edited your shit." This is all you, friend.