PDA

View Full Version : Batlground and Jackson Racing

King Peetis
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
For all the Georgia guys: Whats up with Batlground on Atlanta Rd? Whats their rep? I want them to do a couple of performance things for me.

Second: Whatever happened to Jackson Racing? Does anyone have any JR parts from way back when on their rides or know of any parts for sale for our cars?

2drSE-i
07-07-2010, 06:36 PM
For all the Georgia guys: Whats up with Batlground on Atlanta Rd? Whats their rep? I want them to do a couple of performance things for me.

Second: Whatever happened to Jackson Racing? Does anyone have any JR parts from way back when on their rides or know of any parts for sale for our cars?

Jackson Racing was licensed to Moss Motors, and was bought out by AEM. Oscar Jackson now has his own, new company, called Jackson Racing (yeah...confusing) www.jacksonracing.com and is marketing Rotrex Supercharger kits...and thats pretty much it.

2oodoor
07-08-2010, 06:57 AM

dont know them
wish I had some JR retro pieces, esp supercharger

2drSE-i
07-08-2010, 07:03 AM
Yeah their superchargers werent bad for roots style, but their efficiency really maxed out at around 8-10 psi. The rotrex superchargers are VERY nice, with a lot of potential.

mushroom_toy
07-08-2010, 07:34 AM
Pete talk to Tim about Batlground. They can do whatever you need as long as youve got the $. You do know they are a pretty good shop and drift professionally. :)

King Peetis
07-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Jackson Racing was licensed to Moss Motors, and was bought out by AEM. Oscar Jackson now has his own, new company, called Jackson Racing (yeah...confusing) www.jacksonracing.com and is marketing Rotrex Supercharger kits...and thats pretty much it.

Go figure huh? JR used to be the shit and so was Stillen Racing (Steve Millen)

Its funny how trendy names can be--depending what year the company was formed it will either end in 'Racing', 'Motorsport' or 'Engineering'.
My personal favorite is 'KP Koncepts' haha :slap:

Pete talk to Tim about Batlground. They can do whatever you need as long as youve got the $. You do know they are a pretty good shop and drift professionally. :)

Thats what I wanted to know. Tim hipped me to them, I was just looking for a little more feedback. Thanks

2oodoor
07-09-2010, 03:32 AM
hey we could rock that "KP Koncepts" :rockon:

King Peetis
07-11-2010, 05:04 PM
hey we could rock that "KP Koncepts" :rockon:

absolutely...Im gonna have stickers made. ;)

Tdurr
07-12-2010, 08:09 PM
pete, just go to their site, www.Batlground.com , stop by and talk to them after work one day. they are open form 10-7 m-f. Cool ppl, they did the exhaust on my buddy's Audi when he had it, they tune almost all of my other friends cars, and one of them is a 9sec awd drag eclipse, and he also has a 800hp daily... its a beast.... They do good work. Dont be afraid to just go up and talk to them. And if u do, tell em ASAP sent u their way and u might get a hook up.