PDA

View Full Version : Found a nothere se-i in San Diego at Ecology

alberto
07-18-2010, 04:31 PM
youst came back frome their it hade the rear disc's and the bose sterio was in the trunk but it still hade the bose speker's in the front and the amp and the stering weel not the cup holder I got that and the carpet and the front door window covers I think thats what they are calld :confused:

itzdave
07-18-2010, 08:46 PM
say whaaaaaaaaa?

Ayeobe
07-18-2010, 09:29 PM
just came back from there. it had the rear discs and the bose sterio was in the trunk but it still had the bose speakers in the front and the amp and the stering weel not the cup holder I got that and the carpet and the front door window covers I think thats what they are calld :confused:

So your sayin you got the carpet, and the rain guard thing for the front doors, and you left the Bose sterio in the trunk? Is the SE-i steeringwheel diffrent, btw?

charliekuney
07-18-2010, 10:13 PM
So your sayin you got the carpet, and the rain guard thing for the front doors, and you left the Bose sterio in the trunk? Is the SE-i steeringwheel diffrent, btw?

He got all that, yeah, and he's probably talked about the volume control buttons that only the SE-i could get.

Get the stereo, speakers and amp!

alberto
07-19-2010, 07:26 PM
i Had to, it was late and my wife told me she hade the kid's alone at home so I hade to go but I will go back on friday or Saturday wen I get paid an the og stereo is more like an option but the rear brake system is on my mind so I will look for a vid or pic instrucktion so it will be eazy for me to take off I do hope that I find the og fog lith and the lip.