PDA

View Full Version : Jajle

Jajle
07-24-2010, 10:59 PM
Guess I never really introduced myself, I kinda just barged in and starting asking questions. I apologize for that, so here goes. My name is Brian, I live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with my friend's family. I attend high school and this upcoming school year will be my last. I'll turn eight-teen in about four or five weeks. I own a 1989 Honda Accord SE-i Coupe. It's auto, it's grey and pics for it can be found here (http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73289). My dad bought my car from an auto and wrecker service for me after my first car died(It had too many problems to fix). Already I've spent about six to seven hundred on the car not including the price of it, which was seven hundred by the way. I like this site so far and have learned a lot already. I hope to learn a lot more about 3GEEZ and cars in general.

Thanks,
- Jajle

Pico
07-24-2010, 11:02 PM
Welcome to the forum

itzdave
07-24-2010, 11:03 PM
:welcome:
im from Edmond, OK!

Jajle
07-24-2010, 11:12 PM
:welcome:
im from Edmond, OK!

And 2dr is from Stillwater or something like that. That all the Oklahomans? I know you moved you Washington.

itzdave
07-24-2010, 11:27 PM
i thought 2dr lived on the south side, maybe moore or somethin...
yea there was another guy (m3galaxie) that lived near edmond i think, but its been a while...

Mellexx
07-25-2010, 08:47 AM
Welcome! glad to see more high schoolers on here along with me not many of 'em have stayed here though I've noticed

Dr_Snooz
07-25-2010, 09:24 AM
I'm still trying to figure out what your avatar is. Welcome anyway!

itzdave
07-25-2010, 09:43 AM

squirrel eatin a tomato?

Rendon LX-i
07-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Welcome man .. Good to have another 3gee member

Jajle
07-25-2010, 10:46 AM

Turtle trying to eat a strawberry.

Welcome! glad to see more high schoolers on here along with me not many of 'em have stayed here though I've noticed

I plan on staying :P

Mellexx
07-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Haha glad to hear you plan to stay! :p

2drSE-i
07-25-2010, 06:51 PM
I just posted in your other thread, but welcome to the site buddy! I'm originally from Southside OKC/Moore but I am in stillwater now. If we need to go yarding in the near future, let me know because I'm always down!

2drSE-i
07-25-2010, 06:51 PM
Oh and yes it is just 2-3 of us oklahomans around here.

Jajle
07-25-2010, 07:33 PM
I just posted in your other thread, but welcome to the site buddy! I'm originally from Southside OKC/Moore but I am in stillwater now. If we need to go yarding in the near future, let me know because I'm always down!

If by "yarding" you mean going to junkyards then yes, I need to do alot of that. I do have to go out of town for a little while though, see if I can't get my K5 and my brother's Integra running. What yards do you go to? I usually hit up Pull-a-Part, I don't really know of any others.

Civic Accord Honda
07-26-2010, 12:17 AM
welcome aboard!! nice project.

2drSE-i
07-26-2010, 06:14 AM
If by "yarding" you mean going to junkyards then yes, I need to do alot of that. I do have to go out of town for a little while though, see if I can't get my K5 and my brother's Integra running. What yards do you go to? I usually hit up Pull-a-Part, I don't really know of any others.

Thats pretty much the only one i go to. All the others charge way to much and you can't browse their selection, they just pull it for you and charge you 3x as much.

Oh and K5's are cool, whats wrong with your brothers integra?

Jajle
08-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Thats pretty much the only one i go to. All the others charge way to much and you can't browse their selection, they just pull it for you and charge you 3x as much.

Oh and K5's are cool, whats wrong with your brothers integra?

Rawr, just got back... Didn't get to finish my K5 =[. My bro's Integra has a bad water pump, bad starter, needs fluids, battery, etc. It's been sitting for a while. Other problems lurk, it's really just a mess. I had to stop on it too because of school and other mechanical problems showed up.

But anyways, do you go to the Pull-A-Part in Downtown, OKC? I have no clue if there's another in Oklahoma and I don't want to look at the moment(Just getting back and all).

2drSE-i
08-03-2010, 08:46 PM
There's a couple in tulsa but I've never been to them. I always go to the one near downtown.

I need some small stuff, maybe me, you and itzdave can head down there when he's down on leave

2drSE-i
08-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Double post wtf??

Jajle
08-03-2010, 08:56 PM
There's a couple in tulsa but I've never been to them. I always go to the one near downtown.

I need some small stuff, maybe me, you and itzdave can head down there when he's down on leave

And when does he come here?

itzdave
08-03-2010, 09:08 PM
i NEED TO FIND LOUVERS!!! lol

itzdave
08-03-2010, 09:14 PM
And when does he come here?

the 17th of this month, just for a week tho!

Jajle
08-03-2010, 09:27 PM
i NEED TO FIND LOUVERS!!! lol

"Borrow" those louvers off of that Craigslist poster's hatch imo.

the 17th of this month, just for a week tho!

School starts for me on the 19th, which is a Thursday (If I remember correctly). Therefore weekend P.A.P. run? I'm also kind of strapped for cash, I could see about getting a bit but I would be going(This time) merely to ponder.