PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Question

TeamCynic702
08-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Since i dropped my 87 Hatch 3 inches from the floor, im gonna run the down pipe down the car and come up in the inside of my passenger side floor
my question is how much lag am i gonna get? i have;
-Volvo turbo injectors
-prelude ECU
-T3 Turbo
-and little things.
post pics up later.

89T
08-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Since i dropped my 87 Hatch 3 inches from the floor, I'm gonna run the down pipe down the car and come up in the inside of my passenger side floor
my question is how much lag am i gonna get? i have;
-Volvo turbo injectors
-prelude ECU
-T3 Turbo
-and little things.
post pics up later.
I'm gonna run the down pipe down the car and come up in the inside of my passenger side floor. wtf?

Injectors are fine as long as their peak and hold.
Why would you need a prelude ecu?

Their is like a million t3 turbos out there. Which one ore you talking about?

TeamCynic702
09-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Their is like a million t3 turbos out there. Which one ore you talking about?[/QUOTE]

T3/T4 From a Volvo, but now HKS

stephensimmons
09-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Their is like a million t3 turbos out there. Which one ore you talking about?

T3/T4 From a Volvo, but now HKS[/QUOTE]

Ima tell you where this thread is about to lead to sence i feel that you dont know any better. Dont keep starting threads on the same topic because you only need one. AND if you have a rear mount setup like you said in your onther post then why would you need material to make a header?!? If you have that set up YOU need to post some pics SOON because if you dont they wont answer you on here because they feel like your waisting there time and your not foreal! And they will flame you! Now ima give you this peice of imfo on the flange but ima tell you get serious OR they will not help you!

http://www.bmcrace.com/product_info.php?products_id=112

stephensimmons
09-22-2010, 12:06 PM
There is alot of good people on here but we get these same questions everyday and it really gets old. But if you show or have something interesting they will respond! And use the search button 1st then ask questions.