PDA

View Full Version : Cruising down to Florida

Ayeobe
08-10-2010, 08:00 AM
Gona be driving to the sunshine state some time in October. Probabily mid to late october, something like the 17th all the way into november. If anyone wants to make a mini-meet, it would be sweet.

I kinda missed all the big meets in early summer/spring, so it would be nice to meet up with who-ever wants to, in the FL area. For that matter, ill be passing through the whole east coast.

CzEcHy
08-10-2010, 08:17 AM
I'm in NW Florida, tho no one seems to want to visit here :(

Ayeobe
08-10-2010, 09:01 AM
Ill be going to Deland/Deltona, so i guess central/East FL? If more people show intrest perhaps we can make a meet somewhere a little more central.

labeledsk8r
08-10-2010, 09:18 AM
im not a 3gee owner anymore but do live in central area.

theres actually alotof FL members but most are not active anymore, not to mention FL is known for being horible for setting up sucessfull meets

Ayeobe
08-12-2010, 09:01 PM
That sucks, cause i know i saw a few sweet 3geez in the FL area. A welcom party of a 3geez meet would be great after a 3 day drive, too.

CzEcHy
08-12-2010, 09:57 PM
I just don't have time to drive to Central FL.. Not to mention I'm at 256k miles and it's hot outside. I think my car would murder me and itself on the drive unless I stopped every 100 miles and let it rest for a while.

Then again it's horribly healthy in almost every way but I don't want to take a chance, it's my only car.

Ayeobe
08-12-2010, 10:22 PM
I must be nuts taking my car all the way down to FL lol..
Well, your area looks like a prety cool place, but i dont wana go and put too many more than the 3000 miles im probabily gona put on it as is...

Ayeobe
08-18-2010, 08:52 PM
So, anyone want in on this? Its still on, so far. I'll be in Deltona while im down there. Just lettin you guys know.

SZfiftyfour
08-19-2010, 11:47 AM
You must have family down here. Deltona isn't exactly the vacationers dream. Scratch that, Deltona sucks. What you should do while you're down is hit Clearwater. The gulf coast is nicer than the atlantic side imo. As long as this oil mess doesn't wash ashore. Cocoa Beach is nice too, its about an hour from Deltona. Its got dirty shell-sand but there's lots of stuff to do, and the scenery is extra nice if you get me :naughty:. Sucks you're not coming earlier you could see the shuttle launch too.

Ayeobe
08-19-2010, 11:52 AM
Aw man, seeing a shuttle launch woulda been awesome! i can only imagine a pic of my car with the shuttle launching behind it! Well, i guess theres alwease next time..

Yeah, i have some friends down there. Wish it was family, i'd probabily stay down there. Ive gone to FL alone twice so far, but this is gona be the first time i drive down. Thanks for the suggestions, too. I hope the people im gona go down to hang with know where this stuff is lol.

CzEcHy
08-19-2010, 06:34 PM
Stop by Gulf Breeze or something, we have the same color car it'll be neat to take a couple of pictures :c

Ayeobe
08-24-2010, 08:38 PM
I guess ill be a lone 3geez in FL unless i go see you lol. BTW i might have moved it a lil ferther back, to late october, just for the extra cash..

CzEcHy
08-29-2010, 10:35 AM
I guess ill be a lone 3geez in FL unless i go see you lol. BTW i might have moved it a lil ferther back, to late october, just for the extra cash..

If you plan coming here or even near to Destin or anything just send me a PM on your plans.

phrenology
08-29-2010, 10:56 AM
You must have family down here. Deltona isn't exactly the vacationers dream. Scratch that, Deltona sucks. What you should do while you're down is hit Clearwater. Just watchout for all of the Scientologists...:nuts: I used to live near Clearwater. I'm so glad that I left Florida. :flip:

lostforawhile
08-29-2010, 11:00 AM
let me know what route you are taking, both my cars are tore up, but i'm about 30 miles from 75 if you go that way, about 40 miles from the border of Florida and Georgia

Mellexx
08-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Wish I had a 3gee already, I'd tell you to come through Albany in new york so we could set up a little shoot I've got access to nice dslrs too :/ Have fun though!

guaynabo89
09-14-2010, 04:52 PM
if you stay till Dec you can do that accord meet in Miami

Ayeobe
09-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Yeah, but im realy not much of a fan of driving in the winter with this car. Ive only driven with the 87 (Manual) in the winter. Dont much feel like expirimenting with Automatic 11h from home lol. Plus i dont wana drive it in the winter at all.

The drive is ither gona be in November, or im gona be takin' the train. Money issues. Registration and suspention parts are gonna run me into the ground.. or rather, sink me low enough not to be able to risk the drive.