PDA

View Full Version : Who bought bitesizes dc bar?

mykwikcoupe
08-18-2010, 06:56 PM
I use the buy it now feature and I get a request asking me to cancel as he has already sold it. The worst part is it sold for less then I told him I was willing to pay on the board based on the fact he would have to send me my gauges as well. I guess he really doesn't want to find my gauges.

A18A
08-18-2010, 07:09 PM
maybe he doesn't want to deal with you, so said he sold it elsewhere with the hopes that you won't contact him anymore about it????

nswst8
08-19-2010, 06:19 AM
It's disappointing to hear that you still have not resolved the issue with the gauges. It is just piss poor character when someone fails to own up to their responsibilites.

I got screwed as well. I gave him the DC sports header (He later sold) in trade for some LED work. I never received any LED stuff he produced.

mykwikcoupe
08-19-2010, 08:12 AM
i can say the same as well. he needed a stock header after selling the dc and i never got my led work either. he did say he sold it locally on craigslist. i likr to keep tabs o. who owns what on the board so i know who to ask when i want something.

itzdave
08-19-2010, 09:16 AM
thats hella F'd up, for both of u guys...

2ndGenGuy
08-19-2010, 09:29 AM
Never seen Bitesize do anything of poor character... nope... nothing... not at all...

87roach
08-19-2010, 12:30 PM
Haha John.

Oldblueaccord
08-19-2010, 05:20 PM
So why do people like him still have a login here? hes only on when hes trying to sell something hes got stuff on here again. I guess I just dont get it.

wp

SharkyX
08-19-2010, 05:33 PM
This kid is still ripping people off after all these year? jesus, i think he was doing this crap back in the days of my first accord, 04-05ish?

blazin3gen
08-19-2010, 05:47 PM
wait so he still owes u gauges and u were still gonna buy something from him? damn lol

Hey DAVID do the right thing bro, refund this cat's money bro, your an OG u should know better. U wouldn't appreciate it at all if it happen to u

BITESIZE
08-19-2010, 06:14 PM
I already sold the strut bar, the guages are in my storage unit which is packed to guills from my recent move to St. George. I tried to pay for my debts, but the cash offer was not accepted.

mykwikcoupe
08-19-2010, 06:21 PM
I understand that but you have also had quite a few months to look through it for me. Thats all I am asking. I wouldnt mind doing the ebay thing just because its a semi legally binding contract and I am a parts whore. For the payment of the leds Id settle at this point for a handful of blue leds with resistors soldered onto them and I can biuld my own interior harness. Im sure theres alot more to it then that but I would just power it with a simple switched 12 volt power source. You have afterall had my gauges since the portland meet in november and all you needed to do was replace a resistor that was exposed on top. Thanks dave

BITESIZE
08-19-2010, 06:49 PM
I understand that but you have also had quite a few months to look through it for me. Thats all I am asking. I wouldnt mind doing the ebay thing just because its a semi legally binding contract and I am a parts whore. For the payment of the leds Id settle at this point for a handful of blue leds with resistors soldered onto them and I can biuld my own interior harness. Im sure theres alot more to it then that but I would just power it with a simple switched 12 volt power source. You have afterall had my gauges since the portland meet in november and all you needed to do was replace a resistor that was exposed on top. Thanks dave

How many blue led's do you need?

I packed up my whole house and moved in 3 days flat. 1 whole day was driving alone. I threw stuff in boxes and didn't mark them as fast as I could and threw them in the UHAUL. Sorry, but a whole storage unit with boxes piled to the roof is alot to take on by myself especially working 60 - 70 hour weeks.

mykwikcoupe
08-19-2010, 08:00 PM
if you had to light the entire cabin and trunk of a car as if it was daylight. the smaller leds im not worried aboutthe smaller leds the larger ones or even stuff to make boards. thanks for being helpful.

mykwikcoupe
08-22-2010, 08:14 PM
any clue on how much time you have spent looking in the storage bays for the gauges? I was sent a invoice today for the bar you sold from ebay. If you have it back I would pay for it. Let me know. Thanks Mike

Civic Accord Honda
08-22-2010, 09:19 PM
I packed up my whole house and moved in 3 days flat. 1 whole day was driving alone. I threw stuff in boxes and didn't mark them as fast as I could and threw them in the UHAUL. Sorry, but a whole storage unit with boxes piled to the roof
i know how this is, have had to pack up in a day many times and the last year, we had to put everything in storage to move in with my grandma, everything else we had to move in the honda on 180 mile round trips... 3 trips a day for 2 weeks, everything else packed a whole storage unit to the top... was not fun to go thru...

mykwikcoupe
09-13-2010, 07:40 PM
nearly a month again bitesize. this is a reminder just incase you forgot again

blazin3gen
09-15-2010, 01:30 PM
lol your patience is AMAZING!

bullard123
09-15-2010, 01:59 PM
Yeah cudos for that bro....It will work out in your favor cause you are being a adult about it

mykwikcoupe
09-15-2010, 03:42 PM
unfortunately nothing else on the board ever has worked out for me. Ive lost almost as much money as I have actually gotten the stuff I bought. I like the board and I thought buying from a reputable person who has been very upfront in the past was an easy buy. Guess I was wrong and people change. If anyone near him can help him sort through his mountains of stuff that would be great.

mykwikcoupe
09-30-2010, 07:26 PM
Hello, bitesize, are you still around. Its really too bad this has happened this way. Ive been reading some of your old post on the led boards. I could have sent you quite a bit of work that way. If you wouldnt mind giving me the faith and sending the parts first Id gladly pay for them. First I would love my gauges back though. Parts Im interested in is a set of tails (leds board) for the coupe and hatch. Bumper signals (if you still have the 1st set Id take those)

mykwikcoupe
10-06-2010, 07:16 PM
ok bitesize I really want those gauges back. I will give you $100 to send me the gauges and a shitpot full of leds in blue, white and various sizes and styles with a ton of resistors and boards to finish the project myself. I ask that you send everything COD so its $100 in your pocket. I require a dated pic of the gauges on that current date with everything else that is being sent and I will paypal you the amount of $100. Ive already given you the $150 for the gauges and other interior pieces you have spent so hopefully this will give you the incentive to look for me Please!!!!!!!!!

Anyone in contact with him please forward this post.

cubert
10-30-2010, 09:30 PM
bump...just curious to see if there has been any progress with this

mykwikcoupe
10-30-2010, 09:42 PM
nope nothing, just air and wasted space even after offering to buy them again. if anyone can help i can pay.

charliekuney
10-31-2010, 09:14 AM
He just posted again today...I doubt he could miss this thread.

mykwikcoupe
11-17-2010, 08:38 PM
Bitesize hello, man are you out there. Im offering to buy a part thats rightfully mine and have already paid for once. All I ask is a picture. That is a super rare cluster and would like it back. I offered $100 and got no responces. Just go through storage and get a free check. What would it take????? Seriously name it

nswst8
11-17-2010, 09:49 PM
Sorry to hear that such a thing has happened from a long standing member. I hope that he looks deep into himself and finds the strength to step up and do the right thing.

ShyBoyCA6
11-18-2010, 12:41 AM
Damn that sucks and this could of been me when I was looking for a dc strut bar and he told me he would sell his... But don't worry he is a trusted seller from what he wrote to me...

charliekuney
11-18-2010, 08:25 AM
But don't worry he is a trusted seller from what he wrote to me...

Sounds legit...

/sarcasm

Pico
11-18-2010, 08:33 AM
this really blows, I've bought from Bitesize before and it took awhile but he did come thru.
Hopefully he'll do right and resolve this and get the cluster back to you

2drSE-i
11-18-2010, 02:55 PM
So what rare cluster does he have? Is it a digi cluster or what?

mykwikcoupe
11-18-2010, 06:02 PM
no its the 220km cluster with euro faceplate

mykwikcoupe
11-18-2010, 06:03 PM
no its the 220km cluster with euro faceplate with french writing.

mushroom_toy
11-19-2010, 11:43 AM
^I wouldnt mind having one of those. XD Youre a collection whore arent you. :P

mykwikcoupe
11-19-2010, 01:47 PM
collection whore doesnt even begin to describe me. theres a few that gobble up the good stuff before me but i have a ton of parts.

does anyone know a better way to go about this. i really want to ride over, break his face and call it good but thats not the way im trying to live my life anymore.

ShyBoyCA6
11-19-2010, 01:59 PM
sucks that he doesn't tell you if he have some problems shipping the stuff or any updates..

wh1skea
11-19-2010, 02:04 PM
Offer to help him unpack? Thats about the quickest, most peaceful way I'd see this getting resolved.

charliekuney
11-19-2010, 05:11 PM
What happens when he completely unpacks and doesn't have the gauges?

Pico
11-19-2010, 06:27 PM
What happens when he completely unpacks and doesn't have the gauges?
it won't be anything nice

mykwikcoupe
11-19-2010, 09:35 PM
well personally I would hope he does the right thing and biulds me another set free of charge. Finding that gauge front again will probably be pretty hard but at this point Id do almost anything to get my gauges back. My car would be so sexy with the finished blue led interior on black leather

mykwikcoupe
12-15-2010, 06:59 PM
4 months goes buy and no updates yet david? I know he gets status updates becuase he always comes back when I respond to one of his threads. Ive tried emails and PMs and everything. If you are reading this david, please contact me. I am very patient and would just like to settle this. I have already lost the funds and parts I have sent you. I would just like enough parts and pieces to make a new set or better yet have you make me another set. You tell me what it would cost. If my offers are too low thats cool. If you obviously gave away the last set thats cool just make me another.