PDA

View Full Version : CARFAX reports

phrenology
09-12-2010, 03:23 PM
If anyone needs a Carfax report run, I would be happy to do it for a donation of $10. I'm not trying to make a profit here. This is a great deal considering a single report is about $35. I bought a series of reports and ended up only using one for myself to sus out the coupe I bought. The donation can be sent via Paypal. Just PM me with your email address and the VIN number you'd like me to run. Please make sure it is the correct VIN, there aren't any redos. I will send you a Paypal money request, when you pay it I will send out a link to the report and an email with attached PDFs of the individual pages.

You do not need to have a Paypal account to send money, but I do not know what the procedure is if you don't already have a Paypal account ie; credit card, bank account info etc. BTW it doesn't need to be a 3G Accord, I don't care if you're trying to buy a AMC Pacer or Trabant. :ugh2:

I have reports remaining until 10/04/10.

phrenology
09-16-2010, 05:36 PM
Bump

phrenology
09-17-2010, 06:20 PM
Bump

phrenology
09-19-2010, 08:22 AM
If you would like to run a report for you, its a pretty straight forward deal. PM me for my Paypal email address. Please send your $10 donation to my Paypal account. Include your name, 3Geez handle, email you want me to send the report to and the VIN # you want me to run in the message box on Paypal.

Please use the send "personal" funds option so Paypal doesn't rip me off by deducting more fees. I will send you back a link to your report, and I will also assemble PDF files of your pages and attach it to your email, so there is no doubt you will be able to read the report.

If you do not have Paypal then I can send a Paypal request to your email and you can start an account. Let me know as soon as you can because I can only run reports up to 10/04/10 and while I still have reports left! Also if you do not have or want to use Paypal than please find another 3Geez member you know and trust or a family friend that has Paypal who will do the transaction for you. I really do not want to deal with the hassle of personal checks and money orders. I want to keep this simple. Its a basic transaction, no scams, no fraud, and BTW I'm not even making money doing this, I'm just trying to help you out.

phrenology
09-22-2010, 10:12 PM
Friendly reminder, time is dwindling down for these reports...first come first serve.

phrenology
09-23-2010, 09:52 AM
Bump

phrenology
09-24-2010, 07:59 PM
I have a couple of reports left. First come, first serve.

phrenology
09-28-2010, 11:10 AM
Running out of time for these...I have 2 left. First come first serve.

phrenology
10-01-2010, 08:09 PM
I only have 2 reports left and only a couple of days left till this expires. 10/04/10 is the deadline. Its a great opportunity to run a report on a car you're interested in, or your own car if you don't know the history for only a donation of $10. Its normally $35 just for one report. First come first serve. Please keep in mind I must receive payment before I run the report. Thanks Geez.

phrenology
10-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of a great deal on Carfax reports. I have two left, first come, first serve. I require payment before I can run the report.