PDA

View Full Version : Accords from the original 1989 pogram folder (German)

Fedor B.
09-26-2010, 09:50 AM
Honda Accord EX 2.0i Aerodeck
http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/7157/hondaaccordex2iaerodeck.jpg (http://img814.imageshack.us/i/hondaaccordex2iaerodeck.jpg/)

Honda Accord EX 2.0
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/3844/hondaaccordex2.jpg (http://img715.imageshack.us/i/hondaaccordex2.jpg/)

Honda Accord EX 2.0i
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/7324/hondaaccordex2i.jpg (http://img692.imageshack.us/i/hondaaccordex2i.jpg/)

Honda Accord EX 2.0i-16
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7195/hondaaccordex2i16.jpg (http://img684.imageshack.us/i/hondaaccordex2i16.jpg/)

phrenology
09-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Ich mag die kraft-limousine, aber ich will das Aerodeck! :thumbup:

charliekuney
09-26-2010, 11:32 AM
Ich Sekunde!

bryan6732
09-27-2010, 03:29 AM
Fabelhaftes Broschüre!

Ich Sekunde!

You what???? :rofl:

charliekuney
09-27-2010, 05:19 AM
I second that...

bryan6732
09-27-2010, 08:25 AM
I second that...

Lol, yeah I know.. Just sounds terrible in German. :)

charliekuney
09-27-2010, 02:47 PM
;D

aaasfioja sdkl;fjkl asjdfkl;ajsd fl;kasdf;la jsd

car6289
09-27-2010, 04:16 PM
We jealous North Americans are continuously being tormented by you Europeans and your ability to get your asses in to an AeroDeck. You fortunate bastards!!!:beer: Cheers to you in your awesome rides. I remain forever jealous.

charliekuney
09-27-2010, 06:20 PM
We have hatches and coupes and flip-up sedans!

bryan6732
09-27-2010, 11:18 PM
We jealous North Americans are continuously being tormented by you Europeans and your ability to get your asses in to an AeroDeck. You fortunate bastards!!!:beer: Cheers to you in your awesome rides. I remain forever jealous.

We have hatches and coupes and flip-up sedans!

Yeah I wish North America was just around the corner so we could trade some hatches for Aerodecks without those damn S/H costs and customs.. :beat:

Nafs Asdf
09-28-2010, 06:45 AM
Ooo, I have a kraft-limousine! :D

Fedor B.
09-28-2010, 10:13 AM
Ooo, I have a kraft-limousine! :D

Sell me your engine?

bryan6732
09-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Sell me your engine?

Wouldn't that be too much effort for too little power gain??
Get at least a JDM b20a with 160hp! :D

phrenology
09-28-2010, 10:29 AM
Yeah I wish North America was just around the corner so we could trade some hatches for Aerodecks without those damn S/H costs and customs.. :beat:

Just put your Dutch ass on a barge and get over here, LOL. We didn't save you from the Nazis so you could hoard all of the Aerodecks...LOL. I trade you a set of pop up headlights for a Aerodeck anytime...see that's International trade negotiation skillz right there...I say we trade for real Dutch beer...stop sending us your leftovers (heineken and amstel). Yes I know I'm being culturally insensitive. :violin: But I wants an Aerodeck and I miss Limburg...Waaaah.

Fedor B.
09-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Wouldn't that be too much effort for too little power gain??
Get at least a JDM b20a with 160hp! :D

Your right, 18hp more is not worth the trouble.
16 Valve would be nice.

bryan6732
09-28-2010, 10:51 AM
Just put your Dutch ass on a barge and get over here, LOL. We didn't save you from the Nazis so you could hoard all of the Aerodecks...LOL. I trade you a set of pop up headlights for a Aerodeck anytime...see that's International trade negotiation skillz right there...I say we trade for real Dutch beer...stop sending us your leftovers (heineken and amstel).

Now I know why you don't get Aerodecks! Honda is Japanese, and they were allies of the nazis.
And since the Americans kicked the Japanese allies' asses, you don't get their best cars.. :D

The Japanese strike back in the name of the nazis!! :slap:

phrenology
09-28-2010, 11:02 AM
Now I know why you don't get Aerodecks! Honda is Japanese, and they were allies of the nazis.
And since the Americans kicked the Japanese allies' asses, you don't get their best cars.. :D

The Japanese strike back in the name of the nazis!! :slap:

But it was US money (Marshall Plan) that rebuilt Japan, Italy, Germany, and pretty much all of Western Europe after we bombed the crap out of everything. That's the way the US rolls...find a war, or start one, bomb it all and then invest in rebuilding it...there's a pattern there.

BTW I'm Japanese, so does that mean I need to kick my own ass? There is also something to be said that I drive a car built from Japanese made parts, assembled by Americans (the 3G coupes were made in USA), for a Japanese company, heavily rebuilt with US money...:confused: So I invested in myself indirectly??? I need a drink. :beer:

bryan6732
09-28-2010, 11:12 AM
But it was US money (Marshall Plan) that rebuilt Japan, Italy, Germany, and pretty much all of Western Europe after we bombed the crap out of everything. That's the way the US rolls...find a war, or start one, bomb it all and then invest in rebuilding it...there's a pattern there.

BTW I'm Japanese, so does that mean I need to kick my own ass? There is also something to be said that I drive a car built from Japanese made parts, assembled by Americans (the 3G coupes were made in USA), for a Japanese company, heavily rebuilt with US money...:confused: So I invested in myself indirectly??? I need a drink. :beer:

You paid more attention in history class than I did! :D
But now you say it, it seems the US always uses the same pattern. Always thought that the only donkey was GW Bush! :rofl:

So you're half Japanese, half American?? Then I think your grandparents might have fought eachother about 65 years ago.

Guess we gotta stop thinking about US and Japan, I still have to drive home and can't get a drink here!!! :nervous:

phrenology
09-28-2010, 11:17 AM
But now you say it, it seems the US always uses the same pattern. Always thought that the only donkey was GW Bush! :rofl:

So you're half Japanese, half American?? Then I think your grandparents might have fought eachother about 65 years ago.

Guess we gotta stop thinking about US and Japan, I still have to drive home and can't get a drink here!!! :nervous:

Not to get too far off topic, but the US hasn't gone 1 decade without being involved in some war or foreign conflict since WWII (directly or indirectly), and probably the same goes for post civil war until pre WWII even though we were an "isolationist" nation...bottom line we like war...well at least our government does.

bryan6732
09-28-2010, 11:21 AM
Not to get too far off topic, but the US hasn't gone 1 decade without being involved in some war or foreign conflict since WWII (directly or indirectly), and probably the same goes for post civil war until pre WWII even though we were an "isolationist" nation...bottom line we like war...well at least our government does.

Yeah you're right.. Should've remembered, but don't blame me, it's getting late over here. :lol:

bryan6732
09-28-2010, 11:23 AM
Your right, 18hp more is not worth the trouble.
16 Valve would be nice.

And I remember a post from you where you said you wanted around 200 hp, so that would be H22/F20B or K20.. ;)
Finish your house and garage quickly and start swapping man!!! :D

phrenology
09-28-2010, 11:26 AM
And I remember a post from you where you said you wanted around 200 hp, so that would be H22/F20B or K20.. ;)

Yes swap quickly so we can see it and your neighbors can hear it!!!

DO IT NOW!!!

bryan6732
09-28-2010, 11:28 AM
And make a very detailed write up on your swap, so I can do it in a few years ;)

phrenology
09-28-2010, 11:35 AM

More like my Great grandparents fought each other...Russo-Japanese War 1904. During WWII my grandfather was busy trying to save your grandfather from Nazi tyranny, he never went to the Pacific. To this day he won't ride in a German built car. Old hatred dies hard. I wouldn't join the military today, they are fighting for the wrong reasons, IMHO. Not at all like WWII.

bryan6732
09-28-2010, 11:42 AM
More like my Great grandparents fought each other...Russo-Japanese War 1904. During WWII my grandfather was busy trying to save your grandfather from Nazi tyranny, he never went to the Pacific. To this day he won't ride in a German built car. Old hatred dies hard. I wouldn't join the military today, they are fighting for the wrong reasons, IMHO. Not at all like WWII.

Still appreciate what the allied forces did for our tiny country (and the rest of the attacked countries of course). ;)

A war like WWII will never happen again, at least not for a reason like WWII's.

But let's stop spamming Fedor's thread with off topic posts. :lol:
(sorry for that Fedor ;))

Fedor B.
09-28-2010, 11:51 AM

Ye... 200...
Did not studie the engine department yet. Saw a site were nice 200hp Honda engines are for sale, a lot can be done, and most i don't know about.
Im not a engine man, will need help with that in the future.
Don't know whats left over from the 115 new hp, but like it to be a lot more.
Believe me, it's gonna take years. But it will be done.
Its not even on Dutch plates yet. Need a to take a day off for that.
Its just standing there. Looking good!

phrenology
09-28-2010, 11:55 AM
Apologies to Fedor...:cheers:

phrenology
09-28-2010, 11:58 AM
Ye... 200...
Did not studie the engine department yet. Saw a site were nice 200hp Honda engines are for sale, a lot can be done, and most i don't know about.
Im not a engine man, will need help with that in the future.
Don't know whats left over from the 115 new hp, but like it to be a lot more.
Believe me, it's gonna take years. But it will be done.
Its not even on Dutch plates yet. Need a to take a day off for that.
Its just standing there. Looking good!

Do you have emissions, or anti-modification laws in Netherlands? I only drove one time when I was there and it wasn't my car. I just remember there being a lot of Opels there, LOL.

The US and California in particular are horrible when it comes to draconian laws to keep us from modding our cars. Its because any ass with a license owns a car, and there are a lot of asses here. There for there are a lot of cars and a lot of smog. LOL :rant:

bryan6732
09-28-2010, 12:11 PM
Do you have emissions, or anti-modification laws in Netherlands? I only drove one time when I was there and it wasn't my car. I just remember there being a lot of Opels there, LOL.

The US and California in particular are horrible when it comes to draconian laws to keep us from modding our cars. Its because any ass with a license owns a car, and there are a lot of asses here. There for there are a lot of cars and a lot of smog. LOL :rant:

Each car younger than 25 years "needs" a yearly inspection (the so called APK: General Periodical Inspection). We don't have anti-modification laws. Therefore we shall be glad we don't live in Germany, they can't even change rims without taking their car to inspection!!!