PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys whats up?

RamThis
10-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Long time, no see!! Cool to see most of the familiar faces still around.

Wellllllll Im stopping in to say Hi and to let everyone know Im selling my 3 Accords. Life has taken a hellacious curve and I just cant swing my 3G project, and I have no idea when or if I ever will. Plus, I just plain need some money for bills. You guys know how it goes. Im also looking at selling my 96 Ram rolling chassis (entire truck minus engine/trans). Again, need the money, its rough out there these days.

Anyway hope all is well with you guys. If you know anyone looking for a good deal on a ton of project parts and a project car tell em to check out my for sale thread!

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1037629#post1037629

Pico
10-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Good to see ya, I'm trying to sell my 89 and someone made me a offer on the 88 today.I need the money to and I'll let them both go

MessyHonda
10-06-2010, 07:10 PM
nice to see you...how are the little ones doing?

RamThis
10-06-2010, 07:39 PM
nice to see you...how are the little ones doing?

Whats up man! Kids are doing great, 6 and 3 now. Oldest has started 1st grade, crazy!!! I remember driving her around in my lil blue 3G, we laughed that we put an Eddie Bauer car seat in my 3G. Ahh good times, good times.

How's things in your neck of the woods?

MessyHonda
10-06-2010, 08:41 PM
3 years old!....crazy how time flys i remember you setting up your kids room and your wife getting a lil upset that you were working on the car. I picked up Openloops coupe (http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68956) that is my daily...while my sedan got the a20 taken out and im rebuilding a B20 that i picked up from tommy (tooloundnproud) its still in the machine shop getting built but i hope its in by the end of the year. how work? you still doing the lawn mower engines?

RamThis
10-07-2010, 10:33 PM
3 years old!....crazy how time flys i remember you setting up your kids room and your wife getting a lil upset that you were working on the car. I picked up Openloops coupe (http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68956) that is my daily...while my sedan got the a20 taken out and im rebuilding a B20 that i picked up from tommy (tooloundnproud) its still in the machine shop getting built but i hope its in by the end of the year. how work? you still doing the lawn mower engines?

Yeah crazy how prego wimmens act like that isnt it??? LOL!!!

Sounds like you've been workin some crazy deals and mods yourself. If I had the room I'd have kept the car around to pick at here and there, but I have too many projects, with not enough room, and no money. I really hate having to let it go I had some kick-ass plans for it as well. I was truly considering building a frame to go under it, channel it, and put in a SBC mounted low and back with a corvette style dry sump so I could keep the motor mounted very low without oil pan dragging the ground issues, with a ford 9" rear end, tubbed out, and try to make it all fit under mostly stock body work so it would be a V8 sleeper. I thought that would have been soooo kick ass! And once built, easy to maintain and drive daily, and would probably scare the living bejeezus outta other ricers LOL.

And yeah Im still a small engine tech, been there almost 4 years now. Getting reallllllly old, fast. But, not much I can do about it. I cant pull the trigger on anything else because we're just barely keeping our heads above water financially, I have nothing of a safety blanket if another adventure were to fall through. So, I just sit, and quietly wait, looking for the right time to pull the trigger on any better opportunities.

2oodoor
10-08-2010, 03:37 AM
Hey! great to hear from you!
you can still checkin here some, I appreciate your skills.
Sorry your projects got canned, ive had quite a few I bought with crazy dreams then had to get rid of just from not having the time or $ in reality.
I actually am considering selling my LX swapped car, it needs so much work but hell it has a fresh new drive train. Ive been dreaming about other cars so I feel all dirty now... :cheers:

ghettogeddy
10-08-2010, 05:28 AM
good to see ya sorry to hear your selling i might have finally just got my hatch running again idk if you ever saw the hatch i got but its in my sig