PDA

View Full Version : 88 Accord parts and A20 parts

Slipup
10-07-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm going to start parting out the things I don't need/want from my Sedan now. As of now the engine and transmission are staying with me. I just want to have a spare bare block and transmission laying around just in case.

I cannot take Paypal. I can ask my friend to see if he can let me use his account but thats alot of cash bouncing around in between bank accounts. Just let me know and we can work something out.

A20 Parts:
Rebuild kit it no longer for sale. Decided to use it in the hatches A20 or the A20 out of my Sedan.

88 Accord Parts:
1.) Tail lights (good condition)

2.) Complete red interior w/ dash in real good condition. Major problem with the interior which isn't actually major is the drivers seat has a 5" or so tear in it.

3.) Rear bumper (not painted)

4.) Doors w/ or w/o windows.

5.) A/C system Unsure of the condition. I'll test it out this weekend.

6.) Trunk lid

7.) Windshield & rear window

8.) Body trim (good condition, just needs resprayed black. Its kinda faded.)

You name it and it came on a 88 Accord (minus the front bumper, bumper lenses, engine, tranny, carb) then I have it!

I have more but can't decide if I'm parting it or not. Hit me up and let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do.

Slipup
10-12-2010, 07:40 PM
^ Still have everything. Had a guy interested in a fender but never heard back from him. The front bumper, lenses are staying with me. Everything else is going!!

Still haven't grabbed pics but if you are interested in something hit me up and I'll snap a pic of the part for you to show you the condition.

Slipup
10-19-2010, 06:19 PM
^ Willing to trade for other parts!

Willing to trade ANYTHING for these parts. Doors, glass, whatever!
B16 Intake Manifold
B Series fuel rail
FPR (fuel pressure regulator)
B Series injectors
B18/B20 Throttle Body
Welding equipment
Spare OBD-1 Honda ECUs
LS Mesh Rims or GSR Blades or Fat Fives. (Might give you whats left of the car for some Fat Fives.
Rear disc brake conversion parts
Vigor sway bar.

Slipup
10-21-2010, 01:07 PM
Wow no one wants this crap I guess ...
All parts are still up for trades/cash. If you are in the TX (Austin/Hood) area buy the whole car, cheap.