PDA

View Full Version : New here but not to Honda

dr.jon007
10-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Hey everyone

I'm Jon and I own Sparks Garage we do 12Volt everything and anything else that one can imagine to bring people and their cars back together again. I've been in the automotive industry professionally for a little more than a decade personally and I've been building cars/ engines/ bikes/ mopeds with my father and uncle as long as I can remember.

I love the internet communities and I belong to a few. The knowledge base in these threads is mind blowing and I only hope I can contribute as much as I receive.

I just bought an 87 Accord LX-i
I'm in the middle of putting in new pistons and all that needs replaced between me and them because of a strange issue I was having where the intake was filling with oil from the valve cover vent. I found a thread on this site about that issue and now I'm a member.

So thanks in advance everyone, and I'm happy to help with anything anytime just shoot me a message and I'll help if I can.

Slipup
10-08-2010, 11:40 PM
:welcome:

borakikay
10-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Hey everyone

I'm Jon and I own Sparks Garage we do 12Volt everything and anything else that one can imagine to bring people and their cars back together again. I've been in the automotive industry professionally for a little more than a decade personally and I've been building cars/ engines/ bikes/ mopeds with my father and uncle as long as I can remember.

I love the internet communities and I belong to a few. The knowledge base in these threads is mind blowing and I only hope I can contribute as much as I receive.

I just bought an 87 Accord LX-i
I'm in the middle of putting in new pistons and all that needs replaced between me and them because of a strange issue I was having where the intake was filling with oil from the valve cover vent. I found a thread on this site about that issue and now I'm a member.

So thanks in advance everyone, and I'm happy to help with anything anytime just shoot me a message and I'll help if I can.

Hi Jon, i'm also new here too. My name is Tanya from philippines and i loved it too communicate thru internet, this is the best way to talk the person you want. I don't have honda cars or motorcycle. But car is one of my dreams to have. I owned Yamaha Mio Sporty motorcycle and i loved to drive it. I'm a girl but i'm not scared to drive in 2 wheels.

Dr_Snooz
10-18-2010, 08:02 PM
Welcome dr.jon!