PDA

View Full Version : Injekt0rz

1989se-i
10-10-2002, 10:27 AM
Anyway.... I want to get some higher flowing injectors, bigger fuel pump, and adjustable regulator.

What injectors should i get (size, psi, watever..)?

I heard somewhere that '89 Supra injectors werk. Do they flow more? Arent supras V6's?

PS: I dont want to spend more than 200 on injectors

89AccordNate
10-10-2002, 02:07 PM
Man fix the OUTSIDE of your car before you mod your motor......it looks like ass.

Save your bux, and do the outside SOME and then the motor SOME but for god sakes your bumper is falling off.

Nate.

AZmike
10-10-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by 1989se-i
Anyway.... I want to get some higher flowing injectors, bigger fuel pump, and adjustable regulator.

What injectors should i get (size, psi, watever..)?

I heard somewhere that '89 Supra injectors werk. Do they flow more? Arent supras V6's?

PS: I dont want to spend more than 200 on injectors

Unless you've already done a lot of work to your engine spending money on the fuel system is a waste. There needs to be a reason to put more fuel in your engine. The stock fuel system has no trouble keeping up with a stock engine. Otherwise your computer will just have the higher flow rate injectors open for less time to put the same amount of fuel in.

The Supra is an INLINE 6, not V6. It makes no difference what engine they come out of as long as the injectors are the same size and need the same signal. I've also heard it's injectors have a higher flow rate, but I don't know by how much.

Also, staying uder $200 will be tricky, especially since you may end up needing new seals too.

1989se-i
10-11-2002, 07:46 AM
:crying:

smufguy
10-11-2002, 09:53 AM
ur fuel system should be the last mod on ur list no matter how much money u have. u cant get any set of 4 injectors for under 200 bucks cause one injector (stock one) costs $95 (USD) from the dealer and around 80 bucks from Majestic honda.

Have your money where it belongs and do what would actually benifit you. Get a cam for that 200 bucks u just said. it would make a lot of difference in ur car.

1989se-i, i have read a lot of your posts and you got some ideas and interests in ur car. U can do a lot bro. Keep ur ideas coming and do a lot of research before u get into doing anything. Good luck bro.

1988starter
10-12-2002, 06:10 AM
You can get highflow injectors from www.nopi.com accel and venom