PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NC!

tyrandan2
11-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Hey guys,

My name's Dan and I live in North Carolina (USA). I just received my '89 Accord yesterday, given to me by a friend and I am eager to start fixing it up! I don't have a lot of mechanical know how but I consider myself to be a DIY guy, and I always insist on doing as much as I can myself before sending it to a professional.

I cannot wait to start working with this community and learn more about cars and specifically my new baby!

Regards,
Dan

IcarusTheHonda
11-09-2010, 01:33 PM
Hey Dan!,
I'm a new user as well (2-3 weeks) give or take.
Anyways, welcome to this forum! It's awesome to see another NC member. I recently got my 87 accord hatchback and so far so good. Pretty much the same as you, learning as I go, my dream is to make my hatchback top notch! Anyways feel free to PM etc.

Regards,
Alex.

tyrandan2
11-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Hey Dan!,
I'm a new user as well (2-3 weeks) give or take.
Anyways, welcome to this forum! It's awesome to see another NC member. I recently got my 87 accord hatchback and so far so good. Pretty much the same as you, learning as I go, my dream is to make my hatchback top notch! Anyways feel free to PM etc.

Regards,
Alex.

Neato, Glad to hear it's running strong! My car has a few minor issues that I'd like to take car of so it doesn't become a bigger problem, but other than that she's a tough little car. I named her Stormi lol. So what part of NC are you around?

Dr_Snooz
11-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Welcome from California!

tyrandan2
11-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Hey! Thanks for the welcome lol!!

stat1K
11-13-2010, 12:48 PM
i'm willing to bet that dan and alex are the same person.

gixxerson08
11-24-2010, 07:46 AM
hahahaha :stick: