PDA

View Full Version : need new engine, were to buy one...

mitchy13(pikachu)
11-10-2010, 08:34 PM
....yeah my cars engine is about to die. yes i checked every single probability's that some of u gave me on the reason that my car is smoking but there is a major crack on my engine. =(

so does anyone know where i could buy a new one.

need one asap! dont want to let my car die =(

Vanilla Sky
11-11-2010, 12:01 AM
You should be in Florida. I have a runner that would fit your bill perfectly. Hell, I could even install.

w261w261
11-11-2010, 06:22 AM
....yeah my cars engine is about to die. yes i checked every single probability's that some of u gave me on the reason that my car is smoking but there is a major crack on my engine. =(

so does anyone know where i could buy a new one.

need one asap! dont want to let my car die =(

Where is this "major crack?"

88lxi-shortram
11-11-2010, 06:46 AM
look into ASAP motors they want 495 shipped. the number is 1800-669-8287
but i have alot of different companies for diff. conditions.(budget:quality) it all depends on how much you have to spend and the quality you want. milage and other factors play in but tell me what you want and ill give you a reference b/c i was in the market for a new motor as well

mitchy13(pikachu)
11-11-2010, 11:15 AM
damn dude im like across the country from florida.

but i found someone in craigslist for 350 just need to get the dough for it

and its on the bottom head and something near the pully that is messed up.

my friend checked it and said he had the same problem on his DA and it blew out. and im starting to feel that mine wants to die.

Dr_Snooz
11-11-2010, 09:14 PM
I don't know the history here, but do you have a pic of the crack? Casting irregularities can look like cracks and in that location there are a lot of seals that like to spring leaks.