PDA

View Full Version : 88 accord questions

prince_frog
11-23-2010, 04:07 PM
Hey there everyone im a noob and just have a few quick questions that i haven't seem to be able to find in other threads or indepth info on it.The engine I want to mod is the A20A3. Im just looking to make nice power/flow, while still have a daily driver. The engine is in my garage for project plans for the winter. I have a background with an automotive degree but want to learn more about the 3 geez as they appeal to me alot.

1. What intake manifold can I upgrade to that will bolt on without any modification, other than stock? if mods are require please advice me. I heard b16/b18 intake should fit, correct? any mods require?

2. Where can I get a valves/springs upgrad kit for the A20 engine?

3. What upgrades can I get on cam gears/ cam shaft?

4. What kind of suspension kit (springs/struts) can I use that will fit or bolt on for the lxi 4/2 door.

5. Any other upgrade advice for the head is welcome. If you guys can please point me in the right direction such as website and anything other, i would greatly appreciate it alot. thanks

lostforawhile
11-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Hey there everyone im a noob and just have a few quick questions that i haven't seem to be able to find in other threads or indepth info on it.The engine I want to mod is the A20A3. Im just looking to make nice power/flow, while still have a daily driver. The engine is in my garage for project plans for the winter. I have a background with an automotive degree but want to learn more about the 3 geez as they appeal to me alot.

1. What intake manifold can I upgrade to that will bolt on without any modification, other than stock? if mods are require please advice me. I heard b16/b18 intake should fit, correct? any mods require?

4. Any other upgrade advice for the head is welcome. If you guys can please point me in the right direction such as website and anything other, i would greatly appreciate it alot. thanks
There is a ton of information in the performance section, you can probably read for days, thats where I would start, then make a list of performance questions. welcome to the site!!

Pico
11-23-2010, 04:19 PM

4. What kind of suspension kit (springs/struts) can I use that will fit or bolt on for the lxi 4/2 door.

5. Any other upgrade advice for the head is welcome. If you guys can please point me in the right direction such as website and anything other, i would greatly appreciate it alot. thanks

try here for valve springs/cam gear and shaft Bisimoto (http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73985)

Suspension How To Section (http://www.3geez.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
That will get you started

prince_frog
11-23-2010, 04:39 PM
thanks alot guys

voodoocars
11-27-2010, 07:39 PM
thx for the info