PDA

View Full Version : audiobahn

carlessNcareless
10-11-2002, 10:29 AM
i think audiobahn car audio equipment has been my obsession for some time now... so now that ill be gettin some extra spendin cash i think im ready to drop a system into my car. I already have a JVC KD-LH1000 head unit powering out 50w x 4 and i have MB quart speakers in the front doors with Polk Audio speakers on my rear deck with Dynamat. I want some good bass, my last system was 2 MTX6000 10's in a selaed box with an MTX 4250D 350 watt amp...but now i want audiobahn DVC 12's, i've seen the Flame Q subs i want on ebay for like 130 a peice and i know i can get a dual 12 box from my friend for like 20 bucks..so what im wondering is that if i wire the 2 subs (which are rated @ 900 watts max a peice) as one input, then what would be a good size amp to power them decently? i dont know too much about amps, but i do know some about subs...i need some help on finding a decent amp? does any1 know of a good amp that can handle this @ a good price, or know some1 who may be selling a good used one that can do the job?

shepherd79
10-11-2002, 03:57 PM
just went to their website and it look like they can handle like 1000W RMS. so here is the link http://www.audiobahninc.com/products/results.asp?categoryID=9&seriesID=21# for the amps to go with it. do the hole flame thing.