PDA

View Full Version : 3 GEEZ car window sticker

RCracer
05-10-2002, 12:56 AM
Hi
I keep seeing designs for decals on the board and keep thinking that the simple ones are the best.
I dont really want to have to put a sticker on my car if it looks total out of place. (fast and furious stylee)
I think that the sticker should be something like this (ok its part of the 3geez logo in the top corner of the page) but its just an idea. If anyone aggree's with me I will try and design one from scratch. I suppose it could use that font etc and become the "LOGO" of 3Geez

Jdub07
05-10-2002, 08:02 AM
I love it count me in! Plain, simple and to the point!

damackz
05-10-2002, 11:49 AM
yeah man thaz the sticker i wanted!!!! like the logo at tha top! :werd:

ACCORD EX
05-11-2002, 02:28 PM
nice one man ! :)

MIKE

staticpat
05-14-2002, 06:27 PM
that one would look cool at the top middle of the front windshield, at least a heck of alot better than any other designs ive seen.

86AccordLxi
05-14-2002, 06:53 PM
Can someone finally make a sticker? (3)Geez guys...(get it get it? )ok, I'm done now. But seriously, I think that this is the best one...so someone should look into it seriously.

Alex

AccordChemist
05-14-2002, 07:26 PM
good job, thats the best logo ive seen so far, count me in for 2 of them!

Maydnaella
05-14-2002, 09:31 PM
Do you guys want me to make the graphic? I made the logo at the top so I have the fonts.

Here are some decal makers I found.

http://www.stickerguy.com/menu.html

http://www.stickercastle.com/

MoonScryer
05-15-2002, 05:05 AM
I like it, plain and simple. I may go to a local maker if you don't mind, and have two made for me, Paul. Let me knwo if I can rip your stuff.

88LXiHB
05-24-2002, 08:25 PM
Does anyone have the pic in a larger size, I'd like to make a banner out of it...

RCracer
05-25-2002, 05:33 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Maydnaella
[B]Do you guys want me to make the graphic? I made the logo at the top so I have the fonts.

If Aella wants to refine/improve the decal I did above I would be more than happy if it as good as the logo at the top of the screen.

I think that we should have at least 1 offical decal/car sticker.
Even if that doesnt mean getting them made but having a master design so that we all end up with roughly the same decal.
Even if it just avalable to download off the message board or something so we can get them made ourselves

Just a though

Paul

3rdgenaccord
05-26-2002, 01:17 AM
how about the original?

http://azparttrader.com/3geezsticker.jpg

from august 2000. old-skool.

damackz
05-26-2002, 01:49 AM
haha old skool!!! yeah! lol but i prefer something like tha new logo :p yeah make a design then get marc to talk to one of the makers to get one done. I talked with ARI from stickercastle and he was happy to do one for us but needed marc's permission to get it done. :pimp:

88BlackEXi
05-26-2002, 01:17 PM
do it do it do it do it!!! cmon someone order those stickers to get made ill buy em! cmon who wouldn't buy them?

marc49
05-26-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by damackz
haha old skool!!! yeah! lol but i prefer something like tha new logo :p yeah make a design then get marc to talk to one of the makers to get one done. I talked with ARI from stickercastle and he was happy to do one for us but needed marc's permission to get it done. :pimp:

yes, I remember you sending me something regarding that and I am sorry, that i didn't respond to it.. I will look into it on monday and go from there.. but we should come up with a few decal designs for them.. I don't think we have to limit it to one design...

TeKKnoTeKK
05-27-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by marc49

yes, I remember you sending me something regarding that and I am sorry, that i didn't respond to it.. I will look into it on monday and go from there.. but we should come up with a few decal designs for them.. I don't think we have to limit it to one design...

I'm on it, I have a few ideas. Shall I just email them to you Marc?

ACCORD EX
05-27-2002, 05:29 AM
i think we should make a poll on some designs like we did on AF ! :D

MIKE

TeKKnoTeKK
05-29-2002, 04:06 PM
Hey Marc is this sticker thing going to happen? Have you talked to stickercastle about it yet? I have a design but I need your email address.

marc49
05-29-2002, 05:05 PM
unfortunately i haven't had a chance yet to talk to stickercastle, things keep popping up.. and my email address is [email protected]