PDA

View Full Version : i finally found my problem......

mitchy13(pikachu)
01-12-2011, 01:57 PM
so its been weeks since ive droved my car cause of the oil leak that it has...

....when we were working on changing the gasket on the oil pan i found that my steering oil is down low....and found out that i also have to change the main seal on the motor cause it also leaks. hopefully by the weekend all will be done and drive.

then somehow my damn trim on my door was lose and caused me to bent in my fender :burn:

1813mdw
01-12-2011, 03:17 PM
you might want to consider replacing the gasket thats behind the oil filter spindle while you're at it. its only about $5 from a dealership but a real pain to get to with everything in the way. i bought one for my car but have been puttin it off, i go through about a qrt a week

charliekuney
01-12-2011, 03:20 PM
then somehow my damn trim on my door was lose and caused me to bent in my fender

As for that: open the door, but a [covered] screw driver between the fender and door, and begin to close the door (*do not close it all the way!).

gp02a0083
01-12-2011, 03:30 PM
you might want to consider replacing the gasket thats behind the oil filter spindle while you're at it. its only about $5 from a dealership but a real pain to get to with everything in the way. i bought one for my car but have been puttin it off, i go through about a qrt a week

i think i bought one of the last ones from cali 2 years ago, they maybe have found NOS stuff lying around

1813mdw
01-12-2011, 07:16 PM
i think i bought one of the last ones from cali 2 years ago, they maybe have found NOS stuff lying around

are you saying they don't make this gasket anymore. i bought it about three months ago at a dealership here in florida

Dr_Snooz
01-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Rtv ftw!!!!