PDA

View Full Version : All in the numbers: Alt. Census

phrenology
01-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Okay so everyone is complaining about my specifics...its just a bloody poll. Here is one to appease the rest of you.

Please select one of the following that applies to my 3G Accord:

Write in votes and opinions are always counted and welcome.

mykwikcoupe
01-27-2011, 08:03 PM
I would like to add a topic to that list. My accord cant run because I tinker on it too much, spend too much money on it and I just cant leave the damn thing alone. Its not my fault I like the way it feels when I play with it. Yep thats my vote. This is great

phrenology
01-27-2011, 08:09 PM
I would like to add a topic to that list. My accord cant run because I tinker on it too much, spend too much money on it and I just cant leave the damn thing alone. Its not my fault I like the way it feels when I play with it. Yep thats my vote. This is great

Cool, I can dig it.

MessyHonda
01-28-2011, 12:54 AM
for me is bills...i cant afford to be thrown out of my house if i buy a k sport suspension

2oodoor
01-28-2011, 03:27 AM
ok my kwikcoupe you must know that is quote of the week and im going to abuse it :bowrofl:

wow I WAS surprised my vote was in the top percentile, I was conflicted so I thought about why my favorite accord sedan is not being driven right now. Suspension shot, no extra $ or time to handle it.