PDA

View Full Version : putting up the website and my facebook like page. traction bars and turbo manifolds

SQ is the SQUAD
02-10-2011, 07:29 AM
as of right now i am not selling anything, that why this is in the general section. i just wanted to let everyone know that in April i will be launching an online store. there will be some custom parts for 3g accord seeing that i still have my 89 accord and will be working on it a lot this year.

right now i am working on the traction bar kit. i used Arron weirs diy kit, i am having him rework the tow hook flanges so that its a direct bolt on.

i am also going to make a fer mini ram t3 manifolds with matching 5 bolt down pipes. they will be stock on the store some time around June. once i have a jig setup i can prob make some different stuff, but seeing that i don't have an a20 anymore i cant really mark up stuff

anyways, there will be post of pics and progress in the research and development section

like the face book page
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/SQUAD-Engineering-LLC/129214900476874

you can preview the online store, its only about 30% done but you can watch the progress.

let me know what types of things u would like to see for the accords. i am also going to try to make a few n/a headers and a full replacement exhaust system