PDA

View Full Version : Site Outage

87accordlxi
03-18-2011, 05:59 AM
Sorry about that. I paid for the hosting last night, but I ended up having to submit a support ticket this morning to have them apply the Paypal payment to our account.

It's all good - for three months.

RAZR
03-18-2011, 06:13 AM
ok thats good that started to scare me it was gunna be out for awhile
but glad its all good :)

87roach
03-18-2011, 07:43 AM
I don't like being forbidden from 3geez :(

Oh, and thanks!

dacantu
03-18-2011, 08:11 AM
3geezus hadn't paid the bills? Man now it makes me feel like I need to contribute in order to do my part in keeping this site alive.

Oh and I need whoever is incharge of the original 3geez Facebook page to contact me please, I need teh access to that thing lol. I heard its for like top secret VIP members to go and has teh accord sex when this site is down :( I need some of that action.

dacantu
03-18-2011, 09:20 AM
3geezus hadn't paid the bills? Man now it makes me feel like I need to contribute in order to do my part in keeping this site alive.

Oh and I need whoever is incharge of the original 3geez Facebook page to contact me please, I need teh access to that thing lol. I heard its for like top secret VIP members to go and has teh accord sex when this site is down :( I need some of that action.

frantik
03-18-2011, 09:25 AM
what host do you use.. thats pretty shady. if you can set up automatic payments, thats what I do with my host. luckily my host is cool and even if the payment doesnt go through they still don't ax the site right away.

anyways glad the site is back :D

Pico
03-18-2011, 09:49 AM

PM me your FB name and ill add you..

MessyHonda
03-20-2011, 02:30 AM
yeah that sucked...i had to go and roam prelude power witch was not that bad but i was still sad

1813mdw
03-20-2011, 11:29 AM
yeah that sucked...i had to go and roam prelude power witch was not that bad but i was still sad

ha! i did the same thing; also spent some time at cb7 tuner, too. had to get my fix one way or another lol.