PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Gen Accord!! Driver's Rocker or Door Sill panel!

cudaboy
03-31-2011, 01:32 AM
I use to own a '84 accord in the mid to late '90's that I bought from my aunt that bought it new. I had a couple wrecks that destroyed and rusted out the rocker panels below the doors. It was a 4 door. I welded and replaced many areas but in the end the subframe was roughted. I gave up and sold the car. But I still have the driver's side rocker panel. I am ready to sell it. I think this will fit any 2nd gen accord but I know it fits the '84-'85. I am looking to get $75 Plus shipping. I will ship fedex or ups or whomever is cheapest as this is very long sheet metal panel. Kevin! I know I am knew to this forum. I replaced my '84 accord in 2003 for a 91 prelude and have been a member on preludepower.com for 8 years with same cudaboy user id. I have 100% feedback there. I also have an evaporator core or heater core and lines for ac. I Bought and totaly stripped an '85 accord front clip after purchasing it for some fender and headlight sheet metal. I accept paypal and if necesarry will accept usps post office money orders. Thank you for reading and happy honda driveing.

cudaboy
04-09-2011, 10:12 PM
I will try to get a pic up as soon as I can. My garage is a mess and once I remove some boxes I will get it out and take pics. It is sheetmetal with brown primer and goes about 4" up the post in center and back n front. It replace the metal that the plastic door sill covers are screwed to. I am pretty sure that it was purchased from honda. After I post pics it will be here for a week or so then I will post it on ebay. I was surprised they were still available from honda. At about double what I am asking. I just want it to go to a good home. I loved my '84 carbed accord. The only problem I ever had with it besides rust was it ate alternators honda or not like candy. I will post this. Messy honda is on preludepower all the time and can vouch for my caractor if he chooses to.