PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell have I been??

Don87LX
10-13-2002, 10:41 AM
Long sad story I am afraid. I haven't been here in quite awhile. Long story short, I slipped a disk working on my car (Damn AS tubing...) and have had no money to work on my wheels since I am paying for medical bills and have been out of work. Haven't been on the board since I was too drugged up to be coherent.

Haven't been keping up very well, but have checked every once in a blue moon. Congrats to people who've completed their sought after projects.

Status of my weberized LX:
Car is still running strong. And not one drop of trouble in many months. I have headers sitting in a box waiting to be put on the car, unfortunatly trying to put them in the car is how I screwed my back up. Lesson to all: if the AS tube wont come out of the stock manifold, dont try and force it...you could hurt yourself ;) just get out the saw. I have wheels finnanly, bought them before the back fiasco, andt they're still sitting on credit card...oops. Car is half painted (still the stock graphite gray thankfully) so the car is half nice paint, half old paint. (yes I am painting her myself, I get the eqipment from an old friend of mine) on the list for "one day" work is building up a j-yard head (might do it over the winter) and a dual dcoe conversion. The dgv is nice but....

when I do the headers finnally I'm going to rip out the power assist pump and tubing and the AC (barely works anyway) this winter hopefully...if i can convince my uncle to let me tear into my motor in his garage....hmmmm.

ACCORD EX
10-13-2002, 11:15 AM
oh man ! sad to hear about your back ! :(
you should be more careful working on a car ! and good luck !

MIKE

Neuspeed87lx
10-13-2002, 04:19 PM
back problems are the worst

Grant2k
10-14-2002, 05:57 AM
would you be interested in selling your DGV?

A20A1
10-14-2002, 12:29 PM
Sorry to hear you hurt your back...