PDA

View Full Version : 89 accord 4dr

kcender1717
04-19-2011, 05:24 AM
ok so i have a few things i cannot figure out its 89 accord lx 4dr with carburator

1.) ok car will start and run all the time but sometimes itll start and if i dont keep giving it gas itll shut off and then itll randomly start working again like normal ( ive changed all the plugs and i changed the distributor/ rotery button )

2.) at a light when i take off sometimes it shakes really bad like the trannys messd up but i changed all the mounts and the tranny fluid does it less but stilll does it

3.) mine is carburated and im curious if i can drop a B18 in this car and put a vtec on it im not huge honda man i never had one besides this one so im learning

4.) where is a good site to get body kits and other stuff for my car?

sorry if some of this shouldnt be in this thread i just figured i would cover it all in one topic thanks for the help

RAZR
04-19-2011, 06:54 AM
well for our cars there is very little after market support. most body kits have been discontinued and youll prolly have to find the body kits for sale on here or ebay.
is your car Auto? or stick?

charliekuney
04-19-2011, 08:40 AM
People sell the rare body kits on here somewhat often. There's one for a sedan in the for sale section now.

kcender1717
04-19-2011, 08:40 AM
its a automatic sorry i forgoot to mention that