PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Interested in a northeast meet

Mellexx
04-25-2011, 07:11 PM
What's up all you north easterner's any of you guys interested in throwing together a northeast meet? I'm looking to get something started as the weather's getting nice up here and was thinking about setting up a little meet for us all within the next month or two. Depending upon if and how many of you guys are interested I'm playing around with the idea of maybe throwing a decent sized north east meet In June or July almost like last years east coast meet as well, or just having one then, Opinions? Let me know guy's I'm interested to hear what you all think, I'm definitely down for a semi-local meet! Let's hear it!

88LXi68
04-26-2011, 04:50 AM
if you set it up, they will come...

Ayeobe
04-26-2011, 09:36 AM
As long as its not too far, and not in july, im good. Gona be in the west in July, tho not with my 3gee.. so, June, and prety decently NorthEast, i'll go.

Mellexx
04-26-2011, 10:37 AM
if you set it up, they will come...
Hopefully, I'm trying to figure out a date that'll work so I can get a decent number of us to show for it

As long as its not too far, and not in july, im good. Gona be in the west in July, tho not with my 3gee.. so, June, and prety decently NorthEast, i'll go.

June was around the time I was aiming for, but I won't have my 3gee till the middle of July that is if I can find one worth my money. Although I was planning on it just being a casual meet, bring whatever you've got to roll in for just a fun day of photo shooting and whatever other ideas anyone can think of. I'm not that far from any of the guys in the rest of the northeast really so I definitely don't mind driving a couple hours away if it means more people can attend it.

Ayeobe
04-27-2011, 07:54 PM
Sounds good man, but wherever i go, my 3gee goes.. except im going to be all the way in California, by train.. so my car will be staying here.. Im also possibly rolling over to CT for a "Can-Am" meet in mid-august.. If its before or after July, im in..

gp02a0083
04-27-2011, 08:35 PM
im up for another meet, id prefer it a bit later so i can get some good weather over here in NJ and do some bodywork.

Mellexx
04-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Sounds good man, but wherever i go, my 3gee goes.. except im going to be all the way in California, by train.. so my car will be staying here.. Im also possibly rolling over to CT for a "Can-Am" meet in mid-august.. If its before or after July, im in..
Alright dude, so far it's looking like after July seems like the best plan for all of us, I'll hopefully have my 3gee by then as well so it'll work out for the best

im up for another meet, id prefer it a bit later so i can get some good weather over here in NJ and do some bodywork.
Sounds good as I said up above, as long as it's good for you guys after July could be the plan. Hopefully working on figuring out an approximate date now for this.