PDA

View Full Version : The (Un)official Cell Phone Number Club

Vanilla Sky
05-03-2011, 09:53 AM
I've decided that we should have a list of cell phone numbers for members, so that they can communicate with each other. I know a lot of us have knowledge of these cars that others don't, and it's often easier to have a cell phone on the side of the road than a connected computer.

You'll send me your cell phone number, and I'll maintain a master list. When that list updates, I'll send an updated list to everyone on the list. Also let me know if you prefer texts or calls. If listed as texts preferred, it should be assumed that calls are also acceptable, but a text should be sent first if at all possible.

We won't be posting numbers in this thread. If you post it from here, I will edit it out and post it to the master list.

The only people that know you're on the list are the people on the list. If you decide to tell people you're on the list, that's completely up to you.

The only information I need is your cell phone number and country in which that number is based if you don't have that information available in your public profile. Your real name is optional, as is your city of residence.

If this works as well as I hope, I might look at expanding this into a big 3geez HELP! club. I'm a member of one on the local Jeep forum, and it really helps out.

Vanilla Sky
05-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Updated list is out. From here on out, a reminder will be posted here for people that are already on the list, and PMs will be sent to new participants.

Vanilla Sky
07-05-2012, 03:17 PM
New members, new numbers. The list has been updated, so everyone on the list should have the updated list.