PDA

View Full Version : Super clean 89 4dr SE-i Auto for sale

85SE-i
05-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Hey all. I usually hang out in the 2G forum but I wanted to let all you 3G dudes know about a car I found. It is a 1989 4dr SE-i Auto and it is super clean. The leather is still in great shape as is the rest of the interior. The body is straight except for a dent on the rocker panel just below the passenger front door. The color is like a charcoal gray, not sure of the specific name for that color but the paint is still in good shape. It has the stock SE-i alloys and all of the center caps are there. The car is 100% stock. I work at Auburn Honda as a mechanic and our sales department took it in on trade yesterday. If I had the money and room for another car, I'd definitely pick this thing up. I am pretty sure we are just gonna wholesale this thing off because of its age unless somebody gets in there and makes an offer before its gone. By the way, I'm not trying to make this a sales pitch in case it's coming across that way... ha ha. You will want to contact Kirk who is our used car manager at Auburn Honda 530-823-7234. I will try to get some pics of it tomorrow and post em up for y'all to see.

dacantu
05-14-2011, 02:18 PM
Pics of car please!

charliekuney
05-14-2011, 02:32 PM
Mileage? I'm guessing it's Charcoal Granite with the medium grey interior?

forrest89sei
05-14-2011, 05:22 PM
Please Get Pictures and Price

I live by Sonora, CA which is only 70 Miles from you

I might be interested in buying it :rockon:

midnighttuner
06-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Pics? Price? Im in San Diego. Dont really know where grass valley is.

85SE-i
01-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Hey everybody. Sorry I never responded back about this car. I actually ended up buying it. Then it caught on fire... but that is a story for some other time. I do still have the car and am in the process of trying to get it fixed and drivable again. The fire was contained to the engine compartment so the damage isn't horribly bad. If I ever put it up for sale you all will be the first to know.