PDA

View Full Version : Hello, its been a long time since i been here....

pot_of_rice
05-15-2011, 05:18 PM
Hello its been a long time i been here. Last time I was here i still had my 89 Accord EXi and was looking to put a rear conversion on it. The plan was to stick a 90 accord rear disc setup which i bought n ebay thinking it was for an 89 ( booo i got had :(.. ) so the plan was to put those on. Since the last time i was on which was like 2007 or so...so long ago many things happen, first i had an accident at work losing part of my fingers, got married, accord falls apart as the right hub ripped away taring the drive shaft and everything else away finally ending my Accord era, lost my appartment and moved into my brother in-laws house, and had a baby boy which brings us today!

Theres acouple things im putting up for sale from my accord that i loved and never got to finish. Got a strut bar/tower I bought from accord lxi years ago and a tan centre console with a tape holder. I got to clean them up and take pics of them, the base for the strut towers have peeled and are flakey but I'll repaint them with therm paint and the bar itself just needs polishing. the centre console needs cleaning as well but for the tape holder the spring broke off from the previous owner i bought it from. I'll keep everyone posted of this most likely i'll have it posted on ebay starting a 1 cent, whoever wants them good luck!

hows everyone? theres so much im missing out on here, so sorry its been awhile

Dr_Snooz
05-15-2011, 08:43 PM
Sounds like you've been through it. Sorry to hear it. Good luck selling your stuff.

pot_of_rice
05-16-2011, 04:14 PM
hey thanks man