PDA

View Full Version : for those in the NW...

merlindavis
10-14-2002, 08:27 AM
you may want to check out Vancouver Prelude Club (http://www.vancouverpreludeclub.com) ... we getting pretty good about having a meet every month or so, and us 2nd and 3rd gen ludes are very active... this may be good for those of you with lude engines... YK86 comes to mind.... besides, i have yet to see the 2g b20 in person, and i kinda want to...

next meet is October 27, 4:00 pm, in Vancouver, i believe... not exactly sure on the place, i lost the email we got about it... check out the site or email [email protected] for more info...

YK86
10-14-2002, 11:32 PM
I see you made it over here! So you live in Washington (didn't see that over at the other site). The 86 is uninsured and the B20A isn't in yet so there's not much to see yet. Didn't know about the Vancouver Prelude Club (only visit the Vancouver Accord site).

merlindavis
10-15-2002, 12:08 AM
damn... too bad... and yes, i am in washington... i'm up in vancouver quite a bit for vpc, though...

yup, i made it... came over after i saw your post about here... i've been working my way through the site, correcting prelude errors... lol...

so, your 86 is the silver one? either way, you definately need to make it out to one of our meets when you get the b20a in... i'd like to see your CRX lip in person, though... we got a guy with a JDM lip for his 3g, looks very nice... i'd like to compare the two...