PDA

View Full Version : Cross Country 3geez?

SkateK610
06-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Now I know the majority of the forum is looking for style, performance, looks, but what about functionality?

I'd like to take some long road trips this summer and am looking for some ideas. Always loved camping/biking/beach so i hope to bring some of that to the hatchie.
Being only 5'6" I can sleep pretty comfortably in the back making it a true "sleeper"
Are there any trailer hitches for a rack that would fit the accord?

So far some things ive thought about are
GPS
Roof rack
New tires/ suspension
New belts
Propane stove
cooler

conozo
06-06-2011, 07:14 PM
My wife and I took an 11 day honeymoon in the 3G out west. (we live in indiana) We camped out every other night and went to the Great Sand Dunes in colorado, Durango Colorado for the Durango/Silvertown steam train ride, Mesa Verde, hiked down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and spent two nights, drove by some cool rocks in Utah, drove up Pikes Peak, and back home. We had a blast at every spot except for pikes peak, it was kinda lame but cool to drive the 3G to the top of the continental US.
I wouldnt get a trailer or pack the car with too much stuff since its better to drive on the twisty mountains roads with the car not so weighed down.

MessyHonda
06-06-2011, 10:45 PM
maybe a ipod so you can listen to tunes

SkateK610
06-07-2011, 02:43 AM
maybe a ipod so you can listen to tunes

Oh i got that covered, a 160gb handles that