PDA

View Full Version : MOFOS stole my stereo on my 4g.

smufguy
10-14-2002, 06:26 PM
Some mother fucker stole my stereo from my 4g tonight. From the New Brunswick area in NJ. The damn fuckers, They also stole my cd player, car kit and everything. Well, what did they end up with? a good working cd player ($50) and a totally fucked up cassette player. I am not worried about me losing it, but u being robbed is what pisses me off, esp when ur parked in an university parking lot. I wish, Just wish i could see some dumbass messing with my car, I would kill him. well, honest to god, i aint gonna get a car kit or anything, gonna get a cd changer.
:mad: :pissed: :burn: :banghead:

Neuspeed87lx
10-14-2002, 06:47 PM
people like that piss me off...sorry to hear about that man

Bobs89LXi
10-14-2002, 07:28 PM
This may sound like a rhetorical question, but did you have an alarm?

smufguy
10-14-2002, 07:44 PM
i pulled it out, besides the alarm dont do anything man. I see them blaring in the lots, but do ppl give a shit? NO. they just look at it and walk away, no one asks anything. The reason i pulled it out because that alarm was hooked up wrong and started to mess with my ignition. I drive and all of a sudden it sounds like the alarm is messing with the starter. its a long story. I just pulled the shit out of it.

88WhiteLX-i
10-14-2002, 07:57 PM
Sorry that shit sucks. Screw the alarm just get a dungry dog and lock him in your car, I gaurantee nobody will go near your car...lol

inflikti0n
10-15-2002, 01:16 AM
that was your car? jp man .. sorry to hear that :(

jlaccord89lxi
10-15-2002, 05:39 AM
i had my camera, tweets off my dash, and 5 CD's taken from my integra when it was parked in my driveway.

smufguy
10-15-2002, 08:56 AM
thanks guys. thanks for all the sympathy, my sister was soo sad last night and u can tell her by her face she was upset like hell. i am looking for a cd player and 4 speakers (6 1/2") for my sis' 4g.

THe problem is, i dont know the wiring code for the 4g accord. I would be extremely grateful is someone would tell me what the wiring codes are like (red with black - positive) some shit like tha tu know? Thanks again guys. Those dumbfucks did not unclip it, but ripped it out like crazy fuckers ripping my wires from the stock harness. so now i gotta butt connect them. well, i guess i will be happy with a new one and new speakers. I dont wanna spend a fortune on her stereo. so i am gonna go with some decent headunit (cd player) and 4 speakers under 150 bucks max.

thanks again guys, thanks for all ur concerns.

POS carb
10-15-2002, 09:30 AM
crap I used to have that one on my site, lemme see if I can find it.

88' Accord Ltd
10-15-2002, 03:12 PM
My dad just had his 3g jacked last night, lost his JVC deck. They ripped the shit outta his dash.

smufguy
10-15-2002, 05:26 PM
thanks Eric. and yeah, sorry to have posted in a wrong thread, can a moderator move this to the offtopic since this is a 4g. thanks again guys.

Eric, it would be great if u get that man. Thanks soo much.

smufguy
10-24-2002, 01:52 PM
update. I ordered new speakers, Lanzars VBR 6.5" all around (Got em already) they are 50W normal with a 160W peak. I also ordered a Jenson Cd/cassette player w/remote (yeah as if ppl use a remote for something thats inches away from u). the lanzars can pick up some low base shit, so i should be enjoying it, or my sis :mad:. Well thats it for now guys, if anyone by anychance have a wiring dig for a 4g, do please email me at [email protected]

Grant2k
10-25-2002, 09:04 AM
that sucks that you got robbed. i am a bit weary when i visit my friend at Rutgers, i know that can be a rough area. sorry to hear about it.

smufguy
10-26-2002, 10:23 AM
now, its almost done. I gotta solder the wiring connectors for the speakers and wire up the unit once i get it. yeah Grant, the Cook college is a major ass suck. I hate that college more than anything. And that New Brunswick area, man....... i would beat anyone who gets near a car that is not their's :mad: