PDA

View Full Version : Got my alignment done.

Legend_master
08-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Looks like the the Hatch is gonna need a little camber, and height correction. -3.47 is just a little to much for me. The sad part is that I already have camber kits all the way out on the front lol. I'm thinking I will pair those with the prelude uppers, and raise the right front just a little. Maybe some shims in the rear.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/2d65a3fc.jpg

Hash_man_Se_i
08-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Damn, yea thats a lot of camber. How low are you running?

Legend_master
08-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Damn, yea thats a lot of camber. How low are you running?

Not sure on the exact height, but here is a shot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/b2cb7166.jpg

2drSE-i
08-02-2011, 09:46 AM
Off topic, but isn't that you folks' place?

2ndGenGuy
08-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Seems like a lot of variation from left to right. Can't you adjust the camber with the Prelude UCAs? Or do you not have those?

Legend_master
08-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Off topic, but isn't that you folks' place?

Yep it is.

Seems like a lot of variation from left to right. Can't you adjust the camber with the Prelude UCAs? Or do you not have those?

The variation is from the height difference. The coil overs still need to be dialed in, the left side is sitting a little higher then the right. I have the ingall kit installed on the front.

2oodoor
08-04-2011, 03:12 AM
you can see the negative camber on the right, how does it drive? How is the torque steer affected if at all with it like that?

MessyHonda
08-09-2011, 05:47 PM
yeah get the prelude arms. they help alot. the trick to getting more camber correction is to drill out the holes in the arm so the balljoint can move out. the only problem i had was my ball joints started to hit the body and dent wheel well

Legend_master
08-10-2011, 07:09 AM
you can see the negative camber on the right, how does it drive? How is the torque steer affected if at all with it like that?

Have not noticed much TQ steer, but have not really had a chance to get on it yet. Was kinda letting everything settle before tearing it up lol.

yeah get the prelude arms. they help alot. the trick to getting more camber correction is to drill out the holes in the arm so the balljoint can move out. the only problem i had was my ball joints started to hit the body and dent wheel well

I was wondering how that worked. The tip of my upper control arm is already very close to the inner fender/Chassis. I am going to raise her up a little, and that should help me out with about 1 degree.