PDA

View Full Version : shocks/springs

Xaisk
08-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Time to start working on the car again! Im going to get a set of Tokico Blues. What are some good springs to go along with those? I want some drop to it too to get rid of some of that ugly wheel well. I dont want a purely stiff ride, I want something in the middle.

Xaisk
08-19-2011, 08:02 AM
Im going to go with Tokico Blues and Sprint 2.25 performance drop springs. Its round 350 bucks for them... I feel thats a pretty fair price. Just gotta wait for them to come in the mail sometime... And get ATP so I can drive and leave base...

Xaisk
08-19-2011, 09:59 AM
Hate to triple post but I got me lots of work coming up soon. Tokico blues, sprint springs, all engine mounts, bushings inc, and brake booster. Also gotta hit the junkyard for some misc body parts. I gotta replace carpet and do the Legend alt swap. Also rear discs and teggy front lip. This is going to be hella fun.

RAZR
08-19-2011, 02:57 PM
Well cant wait to see pictures.
Also i want to kno how much camber wear there is gunna be.

Xaisk
08-20-2011, 06:02 PM
I won't know until I try it haha. I'm expecting that there won't be TOO much but it will be noticeable when replacing tires. I'm excited to get working on the 3g again.

Xaisk
09-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Bah I got screwed over by the company. I waited 2 weeks till the day after my struts were supposed to be here. I emailed and asked wtf where are my things/ *not in those exact words* and they said that they were on backorder. Im pissed about this because they did not bother to send me and email about that. Got a full refund but now I have one less thing to do on my weekend. Can put the booster and the mounts in though, and hit the junkyard still so im cool.

POS carb
09-19-2011, 07:15 AM
i had the sprint springs on the tokicos. they ride ok but are VERY low. I am running neuspeeds on tokicos now and they ride nicer with a little less drop.