PDA

View Full Version : noobie

drake1144
08-26-2011, 12:20 AM
hi, i just picked up an 87 dx hatchback, its my first car, use it to get from home, to work, to school, its got 224000 on the odometer, and it sounds like the engines about to go in the next 10,000... its in great shape otherwise, (aside from the interior/arizona cars) and you cant really ask for much from a free car... i dont really have room for a tear down or anything since i live in an appt complex, but im hoping to turn this thing into a great little tuner (its a project) i need things like compressors, to novelties like the windshield wiper switch (if i turn to fast hit bups etc. they turn on by themselves, but if i push the switch up they stop) can somebody point me in the right direction please? (pics soon)

Dr_Snooz
08-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Welcome Drake! You can try doing the combo switch rebuild described in this thread (http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62501). It sounds like you have more pressing matters under the hood though.

Demon1024
09-02-2011, 11:06 PM
It's very possible to find an engine replacement in another 3g thats still got alot of life in it,
where the car it self might not.
I'm gonna guess it's knocking?

Pic's Pic's Pic's pretty pls love to look at their bodies :)

brawsky
09-06-2011, 05:28 AM
I like all comment !!