PDA

View Full Version : Saw a sickening site today

Bobs89LXi
05-10-2002, 07:17 PM
While driving home from work, I saw a white 3G coupe that had just been rear-ended by a Greyhound bus. It looked like it was modded quite nicely before it was turned into an ACCORDian. The last Accord I have seen that crunched was my 86 hatchback. :eek:

Mantis88LX
05-10-2002, 07:30 PM
damn that sucks, hope the people in the accord were ok,
:(

Bobs89LXi
05-10-2002, 08:47 PM
I would assume that they were. Everyone was standing on the side of the freeway and no one was in the car. It had just happened, since there were no police or fire vehicles on the scene. The only people there was the ODOT Incident Response truck, a couple of good Samaritans, and a bunch of lookie-loos.

Jareds 89 LX-i
05-10-2002, 09:00 PM
Man that does suck. *sniff* poor 3G *sniff* :(. Hope everyone was ok

On a happier note, I was driving around today and saw a Brittney Blue SE-i coupe in perfect looking condition. It was beautiful....I followed him around for a little while, but then he turned off.

Vega88lxi
05-10-2002, 09:48 PM
You know what I saw out my bedroom window earlier.......a DX hatch smack into the wall of the corner store. I heard tires screeching and a loud hit. I glanced out the window and the car had hit the wall and somebody had stoped to check on them. I dont think they where ok since they didnt get out. when I left my house like 15 minutes later the police, ambulance, and fire department where there. I got a good look at the crash and they hit the wall pretty bad. This isnt the first time this same accident has acourd........hell it isnt even the 10th time its happened.