PDA

View Full Version : My newest 3g projects

Neuspeed87lx
10-15-2002, 06:54 PM
well lately i have been doing alot of work to me 3g becuase i will be driving it soon in the winter..the most recent things i have done is ...removed all the plastic pieces in the car and painted them ...all white or blue..i got the dash board back in the car and touched up some of the spots i missed.. the insides of the doors are off and are primed and ready to be painted in my cellar....i took the little light off the side of the door (you know the one that goes on when the door is open) and hooked up neon lights so when the door is opened the neon light goes on. The seats are out of the car and something needs to be done with those...im getting all new carpeting ..probally black so i never have to clean it . i made some red/clear tails (top part clear bottom part red) and put those on.. hooked up my stereo ...phew thats it for today

MyGarbageLXi
10-15-2002, 06:56 PM
why bother with a teaser post? just post the damn pics, u know tahtas the First Reply to every Post like this save us the trouble

Neuspeed87lx
10-15-2002, 07:00 PM
i have no pics now ....its dark... i just got finished painting everyting...plus its not back in the car yet...i will get you pics if you want to see a bunch of 3g interior pieces on the floor of my room