PDA

View Full Version : 1985 SEi Stolen!!!!RAWR in WA

Christofur
11-06-2011, 02:22 PM
today my 2gee was stolen from my apartments in auburn WA.
people in WA plz keep an eye out for a Grey SEi!!!!!

LP # 780TUL

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/392942_2364808033330_1044254024_32594420_103005413 7_n.jpg

mykwikcoupe
11-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Just curious but why would anyone steel an older car with little to no value in the newer honda scene. Its a great looking car though and an sei to beat. I hope when they find it it has a full tank of gas and no damage done to it in any way. Ill keep an eye out up north. Good luck

Christofur
11-06-2011, 06:36 PM
that is what is troubling my mind.

i would appreciate it. i just want my car back. :rant:

charliekuney
11-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Joy riders. You will hopefully find it parked somewhere randomly with an empty tank. I'll definitely keep an eye out!

itzdave
11-06-2011, 09:51 PM
I'll be in south seattle/kent all night and tomorrow, ill be peepin for ya...

piranhaboy16
11-06-2011, 10:02 PM
some one probably needed parts for theirs :(

Christofur
11-07-2011, 07:06 AM
I GOT MY CAR BACK.....:beer:

everything is still in my car Minus! my jacket ,exterior trim pieces, interior trunk pieces, center console and some misc interior pieces.....
i feel gross in it. they smoked in it.....left there crack pipe under my seat... chips everywhere. the lady is in custody!

they didnt take my radio amp subs gps. its all still there..

im so grateful that i got it back in one piece besides the trim/interior stuff. junk yard time lol
pics of whats gone they are kinda big so ill post links
http://christofurmay.com/img/IMG_20111107_080948.jpg
http://christofurmay.com/img/IMG_20111107_080953.jpg
http://christofurmay.com/img/IMG_20111107_082320.jpg
http://christofurmay.com/img/IMG_20111107_082542.jpg
http://christofurmay.com/img/IMG_20111107_082555.jpg

2ndGenGuy
11-07-2011, 11:56 AM
What?! They stole it for parts?! What the fuck? Stupid fucking crack whores. I'm so glad to hear you got it back though man, and that they busting the cocksuckers!

I mean how nice could the 85 Accord of a bunch of crackheads be that they needed to take the trim pieces off of your car. Not that your parts are bad, but to say that they had an awesome car worthy of stealing another's to get trim pieces is highly unlikely.

Also, IMO, the missing parts on the car means they are in possession of stolen property still. And that should be enough for the cops to bust into their residence and ransack the place "looking for your parts," and maybe they'd just happen to find more drugs and can raise the charges. But I doubt they care enough.

Did they tell you how they got the car back? Traffic stop? Or did some cop recognize it and run the plates? Or was it abandoned?

lostforawhile
11-07-2011, 03:54 PM
scrub the inside of the car.open a bag of charcoal and leave it in the car open for about a week, it will absorb all the odor, crackheads have a peculiar nasty odor, you can tell when you pass one on the street, it's probably because they are more interested in smoking then bathing. I suggest you dismantle everything else in you car looking for hidden dope, and don't try to take any to the cops, they don't care if crackheads stole it, they only care you are in possession of it.

Christofur
11-07-2011, 07:26 PM
What?! They stole it for parts?! What the fuck? Stupid fucking crack whores. I'm so glad to hear you got it back though man, and that they busting the cocksuckers!

I mean how nice could the 85 Accord of a bunch of crackheads be that they needed to take the trim pieces off of your car. Not that your parts are bad, but to say that they had an awesome car worthy of stealing another's to get trim pieces is highly unlikely.

Also, IMO, the missing parts on the car means they are in possession of stolen property still. And that should be enough for the cops to bust into their residence and ransack the place "looking for your parts," and maybe they'd just happen to find more drugs and can raise the charges. But I doubt they care enough.

Did they tell you how they got the car back? Traffic stop? Or did some cop recognize it and run the plates? Or was it abandoned?

they didnt really care about the stuff that was taken.
the cop said that they were trying to break into another persons car. a cop was driving by and busted them. the 10th time they have gotten in trouble for this. they just got out of jail last week............my parts weren't like brand new or anything. im still lost. lol

scrub the inside of the car.open a bag of charcoal and leave it in the car open for about a week, it will absorb all the odor, crackheads have a peculiar nasty odor, you can tell when you pass one on the street, it's probably because they are more interested in smoking then bathing. I suggest you dismantle everything else in you car looking for hidden dope, and don't try to take any to the cops, they don't care if crackheads stole it, they only care you are in possession of it.

I'm scared im going to go over the border one day and the drug dog is going to be all over my car lol. im going to just look for stuff that is out of place or looks like it was moved.

the smell is bad i already vacuumed it out. might shampoo it tomorrow if the smell is still there.

allenrox
11-07-2011, 08:27 PM
My 87 dx was stolen from my house about two months ago, what a sickening feeling!!!! I got it back tho, what was left. spent $600 to repair and drive again. Well worth it, I f-ing love my Cordo!!!

Hazwan
11-07-2011, 08:31 PM
tf are they gonna do with your trim pieces? Are they trying to strip your car or something?

allenrox
11-07-2011, 08:32 PM
My accord is carbereuted, and its loud. I wanna get a lil more pep in its step. any tips for a low budget enhancement??

charliekuney
11-07-2011, 10:29 PM
This whole situation is furbarted.

A18A
11-08-2011, 01:01 AM
maybe they where hoping you stashed something behind those panels?

lostforawhile
11-08-2011, 04:08 AM
if you talk to the ones who found your car, maby they could go over it with the dog since drugs were already left in it by the thieves, they have a bad habit of hiding their stuff in other peoples cars.

lostforawhile
11-08-2011, 04:10 AM
My accord is carbereuted, and its loud. I wanna get a lil more pep in its step. any tips for a low budget enhancement??

maby post this in a thread that is relevant to the topic?

Christofur
11-08-2011, 11:54 AM
tf are they gonna do with your trim pieces? Are they trying to strip your car or something?

what me and my dad where thinking. is that they were stealing cars for other peoples cars. when i got my car there was alot of door mirrors in my trunk.

maybe they where hoping you stashed something behind those panels?

i wouldn't have anything behind any panel. all my stuff was out in the open.

if you talk to the ones who found your car, maby they could go over it with the dog since drugs were already left in it by the thieves, they have a bad habit of hiding their stuff in other peoples cars.

i had that idea too. i really dont want to get screwed one day.

I'm just glad my car is back, running and not wrecked. could of been way worse.

ghettogeddy
11-08-2011, 01:09 PM
odd that the expensive electronics were still there

2oodoor
11-08-2011, 02:33 PM
This whole situation is furbarted.

Fubarburated lol
I first thought the trim pieces were just ripped off so the car would be less recognizable?
The only people that would be buying stuff like that is detail businesses for short order customer they could get 50 bucks quick from.

electronics are just too common to be worth stealing unless you want it yourself for your car right, pawn shops are full of crap they can't sell it like before right the most you get for a great head unit is like 20 bucks shit be real shit be good for a bick mack an somethin a dink

you can't stereotype crack addicts anymore they come from all walks of life, shit just catagorize as low lifes if you must and crack just happens to be around them and the bunch stealling shit and ganking cars for joy rides and throw away wheels they conduct business from right shit fuck it glad you got the car back yes and have a dog go over it for shits and giggles if ur parinoid right no whut i mean Lmao, jk
disgusting what they did to the car, im sorry

mykwikcoupe
11-08-2011, 05:57 PM
did rendon get a hold of your account roodoo.

Fubarburated lol
I first thought the trim pieces were just ripped off so the car would be less recognizable?
The only people that would be buying stuff like that is detail businesses for short order customer they could get 50 bucks quick from.

electronics are just too common to be worth stealing unless you want it yourself for your car right, pawn shops are full of crap they can't sell it like before right the most you get for a great head unit is like 20 bucks shit be real shit be good for a bick mack an somethin a dink

you can't stereotype crack addicts anymore they come from all walks of life, shit just catagorize as low lifes if you must and crack just happens to be around them and the bunch stealling shit and ganking cars for joy rides and throw away wheels they conduct business from right shit fuck it glad you got the car back yes and have a dog go over it for shits and giggles if ur parinoid right no whut i mean Lmao, jk
disgusting what they did to the car, im sorry

Dr_Snooz
11-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Your car had quite the adventure. Yikes. Glad she's back in one piece (mostly) and still running.

Christofur
11-08-2011, 11:38 PM
Your car had quite the adventure. Yikes. Glad she's back in one piece (mostly) and still running.

just another paper for the file. its cool that the first owner kept everything for it. every paper when he took it to the shop. been in 2 accidents in the front and now stolen.

obdriver6
11-09-2011, 01:10 AM
That must have been really hard on you but I'm glad you got your car back safely in one piece.

glad2b2
11-09-2011, 05:25 AM
Glad you got it back, not too much damage

SQ is the SQUAD
11-15-2011, 10:41 PM
believe it on now, all those pieces are usually removed on recovered integras where the theifs where looking for lojack.

Christofur
01-14-2012, 03:31 PM
And it got stolen again! WTF =/

Hazwan
01-14-2012, 03:32 PM
What the fuck?

charliekuney
01-15-2012, 01:52 PM
What the fuck.

hondalude86
01-15-2012, 02:21 PM
What the fuck!

I cant even believe this, this is totally nutz

gfrg88
01-15-2012, 03:20 PM
believe it on now, all those pieces are usually removed on recovered integras where the theifs where looking for lojack.

hmmm, good to know.. Looks like it's time to look into other hiding places :cool:

gfrg88
01-15-2012, 03:21 PM
And it got stolen again! WTF =/

SERIOUSLY?!?! :wtf:

HON-DUH
01-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Da fawk?

Scumbags dude

Christofur
01-15-2012, 09:00 PM
they found my car in kent. and now the auto taskforce has my car on hold for finger prints lol i dont know the condition of my car. i hope its not all messed up

2ndGenGuy
01-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Hope it's in good shape man. Looks like you need to take your main relay every time you leave your car...

obdriver6
01-15-2012, 11:30 PM
WTF!!! AGAIN!!! but at least you they found it AGAIN!

Hazwan
01-16-2012, 12:41 AM
Alarm + killswitch(es) now!

Honda Man
01-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Alarm + killswitch(es) now!

Ya really I second that. Someone is really out for your car man. Hope it didnt get messed up this time

Christofur
01-16-2012, 09:56 AM
i just got a call from the detective.

I asked if my car was wrecked and he said no beside how old it is it looks pretty dam good rofl. :D

he doesn't know the status of the interior since they just wanted to pick it up fast and they didn't disturb the finger prints.

i will hopefully have my car back in my hands on Wednesday.

itzdave
01-16-2012, 10:14 AM
nice!

ecogabriel
01-16-2012, 12:25 PM
I suggest you dismantle everything else in you car looking for hidden dope, and don't try to take any to the cops, they don't care if crackheads stole it, they only care you are in possession of it.

One of my son's friends got his car (late 90s accord) stolen from his driveway. Car showed up in FL packed with drugs and stolen stuff. After the police returned the car, they have to take it back; they found dope in different places in the car.

If you plan travel on that car maybe would be a good idea to keep whatever police document you got from the incident; you'll never know where this crap may be hidden.

I am glad you got your car (mostly) in one piece and in working order. Hope the cops would push further; maybe your missing parts are somewhere where those thieves were living/hiding. Eventually you may get the missing pieces.

What is hitting me now is that this is not the first car stolen from the forum in a short time. It seems thieves would steal whatever that runs regardless of age. Maybe it is a good time to implement some kind of anti-theft measure... :jaw:

Dr_Snooz
01-16-2012, 10:50 PM
I remember hearing some time ago that it’s getting really hard to steal newer cars. Maybe they are stealing older ones instead. What a sucko deal for you man.

Christofur
01-17-2012, 03:30 PM
http://youtu.be/FKpFhImu7WA

:banghead:

2ndGenGuy
01-17-2012, 08:49 PM
Man they really fucked some shit up. Do the heater controls still work? As long as that works, the rest are just bezels and trim pieces that can be replaced. At least they didn't actually fuck up the dash. Did you have a deck in there or still stock?

Christofur
01-17-2012, 09:09 PM
both the vent and the defrost are stuck on. so idk i might have to take it out and see if i can fix that.

then they sprayed some kind of oil all over everything. that plus the finger print dust was fun to get off. lol

and i had an alpine deck alpine amp and 2 10 JL subs.

Dr_Snooz
01-17-2012, 09:15 PM
:(

obdriver6
01-17-2012, 11:23 PM
Wow! They really messed it up!

Christofur
01-18-2012, 07:07 AM
im pretty bummed about this. but im not giving up on my car! i bought a 2 way alarm might install it today if the snow lets up!

RAZR
01-18-2012, 07:22 AM
im pretty bummed about this. but im not giving up on my car! i bought a 2 way alarm might install it today if the snow lets up!

You should install a kill switch between the starter and the battery so if it gets stolen i mean attempted to steal it. they wont be able to start the car.
Does your alarm that you just got have an imobilizer?

Christofur
01-18-2012, 07:54 AM
from reading the manual it says it has a start kill if the alarm gets set off.

2ndGenGuy
01-18-2012, 09:28 AM
Glad to hear you're not giving up!

SZfiftyfour
01-18-2012, 02:16 PM
Those vents are easy to remove, I'm willing to bet there was still stuff in the dash and their crackhead counterparts came back to get it out

2ndGenGuy
01-18-2012, 10:03 PM
^^^ OH SHIT. I bet this man has it right! You probably had like $10,000 worth of drugs in there. You could have been rich!

Christofur
01-18-2012, 10:34 PM
^^^ OH SHIT. I bet this man has it right! You probably had like $10,000 worth of drugs in there. You could have been rich!

wouldn't that be crazy if there was and i didn't even know it and i have been hauling it around this whole time. LOL

and it looks like they hit something my front right tire has a huge dent in it. the only reason i noticed it is cause i was hearing a clunking noise from the front of my car and my lug nuts were loose. then i noticed the dent. :ugh: i dont notice any pull to that side of the car so idk if they did any damage. but i will still inspect it just to be sure.

ecogabriel
01-19-2012, 04:33 PM

Stolen twice!!! I would have gone ballistic! it seems like a very bad joke! :banghead:

honda crew
02-03-2012, 11:47 PM
A kill switch will definitely solve your problem. I bought my car and it had one installed already, and to be honest it fools me sometimes haha no one is taking my car hahaha :lol: