PDA

View Full Version : Xenon kit on a Coupe!!!

88LXi68
05-10-2002, 09:09 PM
tonight I saw the Xenon kit on a coupe. I had never before seen a coupe with one and let me you tell you it looked SWEET!!! So Lewis if you see this please post some pics of your car! :)

Vega88lxi
05-10-2002, 09:40 PM
Hey I saw you tonight. I was at Hess with my boys and you drove by. Where did you see the coupe with the kit? I didnt see it.

88LXi68
05-11-2002, 05:25 AM
Damn! I am going out there tonight, you gonna be?? well earlier in the night there was a car show at Manchester Honda and parked in the lot was a Monteray Green coupe. I waited and for the driver but i couldnt talk too long cause I had to get to my hockey game but he said he was going to be at Taco Bell later in the night. So I went down there after my game around 12am and sure enough he was there. His car is real clean!!

Bobs89LXi
05-11-2002, 07:22 AM
I would assume that when you chatted with the guy, you told him about 3Geez. :D

88LXi68
05-11-2002, 07:39 AM
hell yea I did!! :super:

Vega88lxi
05-11-2002, 11:24 AM
Yeah 12 o'clock is about the time I saw you and about 20 minutes after that we left so I didnt pass through Taco Bell I just kept going. I would be going up there tonight but, theres a fight on HBO that I cant miss, Tito Trinidad Vs. Some guy.

TAGaCIRCLEa4anarky
05-11-2002, 11:49 AM
even though you dont seem to like me due to my car looking like a "4WD Si Wannabee" but im movin in 2 weeks from great ole GA to Danbury CT so maybe we could all meet up since i wont have shyt for ppl to hang with

88LXi68
05-11-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by TAGaCIRCLEa4anarky
even though you dont seem to like me due to my car looking like a "4WD Si Wannabee" but im movin in 2 weeks from great ole GA to Danbury CT so maybe we could all meet up since i wont have shyt for ppl to hang with

Only reason I had to be hash was because you were talking smack about the Accord, but yea if you wanna meet up when you get up here thats cool.

Vega - Cmon this fight cant be that good if you dont know who the guy Trinidad is fighting :D Maybe next week.

RobT5580
05-11-2002, 06:36 PM
I saw that car their as well and a four door accord parked behind my accord too. I liked the coupe but the rivets threw me off i dont know why he did it that way but other wise it was nice. Cant wait to get my car looking good enough to put in the show....hopefully by july with the new engine....hopefully

TAGaCIRCLEa4anarky
05-11-2002, 07:14 PM
k00, how far is new haven from danbury?

88LXi68
05-11-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by RobT5580
I saw that car their as well and a four door accord parked behind my accord too. I liked the coupe but the rivets threw me off i dont know why he did it that way but other wise it was nice. Cant wait to get my car looking good enough to put in the show....hopefully by july with the new engine....hopefully

Rob, he mentioned that a guy came up to him and told him about the JDM engine. He told me he put the rivots because the double sided tape that came with the kit wasnt holding. So instead of taking the kit of he pop rivoted it. He doesnt like the rivots and he wants to cover them up. Overall his car was real clean and he checked out the site before he went on the pike last nite.

Tag - the pike is about 30-40min from Danbury

on another note I met another kid with a 3g tonight. He had an SE-i coupe that was blue with black leather interior. Another clean ride. 3gs are out in force on the pike! :)

Vega88lxi
05-12-2002, 08:31 AM
I MISSED THE FIGHT!.......I heard it was shit tho so no big loss.

88LXi68 - I never really know when Im going to the Pike its usually a last minute idea so.....anyways if you see a blue 93 Civic 4 door with one working headlight or a 96 Mazda MPV rolling around or parked at Hess thats me.

TAGaCIRCLEa4anarky - New Haven is about 20-30 minutes from The Pike.

Vega88lxi
05-12-2002, 08:36 AM
Oh yeah I forgot to mention :bow: Trinidad won. :cool:

RobT5580
05-12-2002, 12:19 PM
I figured he had to use them to hold it on but i would think they would have made it a full bumper. I like the rear bumper the best. I need to get moving so i can show my car off a bit. I just want to get the engine in and get it running and put my rims on ( if they come in off back order) and order the Koni's, Sway Bars, and DC strut bar. Im gonna put my system on hold because i cant handle driving my car stock anymore and my other car is just sitting. 2 more days of stress from school them my car will be getting some attention........