PDA

View Full Version : side turn signals don't work

Honda Man
11-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Ok so I turn my parking lights on and everithing and I do mean everything turns on properly except my side turn signals. The bulbs are not blown, all the fuses are perfect (although I will check again if I missed something) so I'm guessing there's a loose conection somewhere. These haven't worked in so long and I'm tired of it. Sorry if this is already answered just tell me where the thread is. So yea any ideas....

lostforawhile
11-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Ok so I turn my parking lights on and everithing and I do mean everything turns on properly except my side turn signals. The bulbs are not blown, all the fuses are perfect (although I will check again if I missed something) so I'm guessing there's a loose conection somewhere. These haven't worked in so long and I'm tired of it. Sorry if this is already answered just tell me where the thread is. So yea any ideas....

look under the dash under where the radio is, you should see a gray or black box with a large connector plugged into the back of it, there's a good chance it's been unplugged to shut up the dinger, thats also the control for the side markers, if it's disconnected the side markers don't work. if it's not working your oil pressure flasher won't function either as well as some other stuff, the oil pressure light will turn on, but it won't flash during a brief drop in oil pressure. the box brackets attach directly to the dash support frame under the dash

Honda Man
11-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Wow biggest noob move ever thanks for the help man. Signals work perfect now. Much apprieciated. This is exactly why I love this site