PDA

View Full Version : fromt end body damage repair

Honda Man
11-26-2011, 02:23 AM
So I have been in 2 fender benders now and my front end is a little damaged. The wall that the right headlight "thing" is bolted to is bent backwards so the headlight "thing" is not completely bolted down and the hood does not latch down properly and I have to tie it down. And now my hood is damaged from flying up on the freeway and hitting the bike rack. So my question is how would I be able to fix that wall so everything works right. I don't have any money to spend for a shop to do the job so I have to try and do it myself.

A18A
11-26-2011, 02:33 AM
if it's just to get it functional (as opposed to getting it mint looking), a mallet works fine for whacking everything straight enough so it all works properly

Honda Man
11-26-2011, 03:26 AM
Yea that's what I was thinking but wanted some suggestions first.thanks for the help man. Mines far from mint so that's fine. My girl suggested that when I had no clue what to do (she grew up with lowriders) so yea whenever I get the money for another hood(I'm on my 3rd one now)I beat it back to whewre its suppossed to be